I Thought Slurricane Season Was Over

YESS, PLEASE!!!
:drool::drool::drool:
Looking pretty dank!
Kush Cake is gorgeous plant!
Damn those look fire for sure, seeing those has definitely got me more excited about mine lol. Great job with her @Dusty Kiefers, she’s amazing.✌
Not too shabby lol
thanks friends I might enjoy smoking her as much as I am growing her. Maybe, probably, yes. Lols
Quote me anytime partner. Trig speaks the troof
Looking deeeelish!
troof patrol. We want no less. Haha
I found the Slurricane to be bland as well.. just a slight berry smell is all it had to it. Interesting you seem to have the same looking phenotype I did. Not sure why it's so hyped up tbh. Kush Cake is definitely way better. Few pics of mine.. favorite thing about her was tops of leaves were a dark green until late in flower but bottoms of leaves were dark purple. So coool.. didnt notice until 2-3 weeks into flower. A very heavy hitter like Dusty said. Pink and purple hued buds.
Thanks toasty. Great to see ya around. Hey man I got some new seeds haha. Thanks brother.

How long you have it in the cans??

All my friends were bugging me for more and many said best ever. I got pretty much straight up cookies smell and taste. Which is pretty subtle but heavy hitting get me high AF.

I'm a light weight tho! :passitleft:

How long you have it in the cans??

All my friends were bugging me for more and many said best ever. I got pretty much straight up cookies smell and taste. Which is pretty subtle but heavy hitting get me high AF.

I'm a light weight tho! :passitleft:
Hey we haven't even sampled. Gotts a couple weeks to go. One of my favorites was blue mystic she smelled like nothing. Soon as you broke into dried buds the smell hit a little but the flavor and high were among my favorite things.
Still excited to try her.

Good day friends. Got some week seven pics and put the nex batch in flower. We have the star 91' and sour dragons breath turned out female. So only two boys this go the elmers glue and huckleberry soda x . The glue was hermi should have got some pics but work is being hard on me. Lol
O.k. the blackberry and slurry need about a week but I over shot them big time. Pulling the legacy and sour o.g. cause I suck at organics and under shot them by a couple weeks oppisite with the blackberry and slurricane. Then the kush cake she is in a dwc bucket and coming off a calcium and sugar flush and into straight r/o for bout 5-7 days.

Damn you couldn't have grown that Slurricane any better.. well done brother! Love the looks of her.. remembering I used to let my plants go too long at first so maybe why I found the smoke to be bland. Would have taken her at around day 75 after flip I believe.. I'll have to try her again for sure. Kush Cake looks like shes covered in a thick layer of frosting wowie! The description of the BlackBerry is intriguing.. garlic, ginger and berries. Enjoy the new seeds man! :high-five::yummy::green_heart:

Damn you couldn't have grown that Slurricane any better.. well done brother! Love the looks of her.. remembering I used to let my plants go too long at first so maybe why I found the smoke to be bland. Would have taken her at around day 75 after flip I believe.. I'll have to try her again for sure. Kush Cake looks like shes covered in a thick layer of frosting wowie! The description of the BlackBerry is intriguing.. garlic, ginger and berries. Enjoy the new seeds man! :high-five::yummy::green_heart:
We took em down at 62-64 days from 10/14 man she smells great too. That blah is gone and funky fruity is in town. We like blackberry she has been very productive as a plant and smoke. Hard to beat that. I got some stuff cooking buddy.
Looking good Dusty, that Kush cake is gonna be some serious fire. I wanna pop mine now that I’ve seen yours lol✌
Haha thanks man. I am glad I cloned her. Taking some tokes as I jar her up and yup shes fire. Soooo tasty ans stoney.

Back
Top Bottom