I want a consensus on the best Autoflower by yield & THC

saltybluegrass

can our answers only be for the sponsors here? When i search best autoflower, i get hits on seed companies reviews which stymie the plan on The Best.
So if anyone answers , will they have to use the sponsors here , which is ok, and are the sponsors here capable of selling the best autoflowers by yield/thc (probably sativa ) i can grow 5-6 plants and achieve 300g+ as advertised per seed?
Crazy as i delve into the science , i’ve got people asking for me to grow.
I’d like to try

Seed and genetics is a small part of the answer

Media
Nutes
Lights
And most importantly skill level of the grower

Good luck on your search bud

can our answers only be for the sponsors here? When i search best autoflower, i get hits on seed companies reviews which stymie the plan on The Best.
So if anyone answers , will they have to use the sponsors here , which is ok, and are the sponsors here capable of selling the best autoflowers by yield/thc (probably sativa ) i can grow 5-6 plants and achieve 300g+ as advertised per seed?
I’d like to try
The best are the ones that you are able to grow out and achieve a good yield. Most of the genetics out there can do this in the right hands, but many of the gardeners who get those seeds never will achieve the results that a professional and experienced gardener of weeds can do. You could buy the most expensive and most productive seeds out there, and then totally mess up the grow by putting in bad soil or not managing the many factors that go into a productive run and you would get nothing near the yields that are advertised as possible.
My suggestion is to start with some cheap but decent seeds, and see if you can achieve even the meager yields that it claims you can get. Practice your skills before spending a lot of money on seeds.

Seed and genetics is a small part of the answer
Media
Nutes
Lights
And most importantly skill level of the grower
Start with good tools (as listed above) and get growing...you will only improve over time.

great thanks - Emilya PH question - is it good to always feed and water at the same ph or is it cool to stretch the number up and down a little to make sure the plant finds the range of uptake it likes?

We know the range of pH that marijuana plants like to see so there is no guesswork when it comes to that. It is best to always make sure that every fluid that hits your plant is pH adjusted to somewhere in that range. Going up and down within the acceptable range is OK, as long as you are also accounting for drift in the medium. Most of our soils for example are buffered toward the high end of the 6.3-6.8 range, so it makes sense to always adjust to the low end so as to sweep across the entire range on every wet/dry cycle. This buffering makes it unnecessary to manually sweep the range as we would when dealing with an unbuffered soil, like in a field or trying to get nourishment into a tree.

I’d like to try
. Key Lime Pie Cookies Is A Nice Strain HAPPY GROW

You're not going to get a consensus on a question like that, lol.

Do a search on the forum for some of @LEDRF 's grows (or hope he gets the "page" and chooses to reply to this thread) and videos. He got some record yields off of autoflowering strains. Dutch Passion's Auto Ultimate, maybe? I don't remember for sure...

I'm not a seed sponsor, but I have grown some massive autoflowers. All yields are dry weight, all are autoflowers.

Royal Queen Critical - 2.8 pounds. YES pounds. However, not the best quality.
Royal Queen Northern Lights - 14.8 oz. Pretty good quality
Buddha Seeds Magnum - 11oz
Dutch Passion Think Different - 11oz

A bunch more as well. My favorite strain, which yields nicely and is FIRE Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies. It has potential to be a very heavy yielder.

A better Norther Lights but not as large a yielder, Ministry of Cannabis Northern Lights.

Mephitso Genetics has some nice strains that can yield well. Walter White. I have a White N Bubbly going now by them and she is a 5 foot tall plant.

Back
Top Bottom