I Want It Now!

Bonethugs420

Ok so I rolled my last J and its a thick one, well I was going to smoke it but thats when I thought I was getting some FANTASTIC WEED!, but dont you just hate it when your dealer says yea he has some really good stuff, but you call back and he has nothing, I cant stand this anymore, if they tell me they have stuff, I WANT IT!

yeah stoners right NEVER wait...cause if hes a good dealer it will be gone by the next day.....thats one reason to grow your own...and another good reason to get enough connects to fill a phonebook...i do =]

When you're relying on the market for your supply, theres a whole chain of people where shit can get fucked up. Can't count the number of times I was supposed to pick something up and it sounded for-sure, and then my dude would call me up and say something fell through and it wasn't going to happen. Then I had to pass that along to everybody I'd told I was going to have something in...

It can be a giant pain in the ass. Just don't immediately blame your dude. Trust me, he's as bummed out as you are. Unless, of course, he's just a piece of shit who said he'd have something when he really had no idea if he would. Thats just retarded.

Ahhh, that's a bitch when it happens.
Hate those kinda dealers, they loose my biz immediatly when that crap goes down.
I see it as a sign for you go go out and find some new hookup.
Best of luck dude.

Ok so I rolled my last J and its a thick one, well I was going to smoke it but thats when I thought I was getting some FANTASTIC WEED!, but dont you just hate it when your dealer says yea he has some really good stuff, but you call back and he has nothing, I cant stand this anymore, if they tell me they have stuff, I WANT IT!

YES! This happened last night

Was gonna have some friends over and the guy who was gonna sell me some bud decided to not answer his phone. He knew we wanted an 1/8th 2 hours before my friends showed up ..*mad* I was embarassed cause I promised to match them. T_T

and it wasn't something SMALL, I was spending 100 on this shit, thats the most that i've put out (poor college student), I know it probly wasn't his fault, his connect probly wasn't getting back to him and shit, he is one of the best dealers I know, I get like a discount with him, but its cool, I am going to Lanc PA, and getting some good shit, but its ok I CAN WAIT.........THIS TIME!

Back
Top Bottom