I want to go on record!

ZedRules

I have been so inspired by the activism that has taken place as a result of those raids last week where 11 dispensaries were raided. I called a few dispensaries just to encourage them in their work knowing how dangerous things have become...last week I got angry over what I thought might have been some of the reasons these clinics where hit to the exclusion of others...These dispensaries operate under the premise of being there to facilitate patient care & helping patients get their needed meds...while there may have been possibly someone who crossed the line, I don't see all of them doing anything except following the city rules & regs and being careful to tell patients to properly handle their meds once they leave and how to transport them under state law...now I want to apologize for any negative comments directed at the dispensaries or Pacific Support Services last week...after jumping to some wrong conclusions, I read everything I could related to the events of last week and believe a heart felt apology was warrented. These people did help me in so many ways and I hope they get back on their feet ASAP and back in business, and I would be glad to visit them again.
Now to you brothers & sisters, I pose a point here...solidarity is essential for our push towards deregulation of MJ laws and any chance of having success. I am at a point that if the feds want to take me on, then they can throw down, because they have all my information...I'm a voter in good standing, served in the Navy and work in the healthcare industry because I love my country...not the government that represents me, but Americans period...I disagree with more & more of the governments attitude with respect to individual freedoms promised under our Constitution and their drive to dictate how we are to live in the privacy of our homes, our diet, our meds, our entertainment and everything else...in other words...the FEDs are becoming tyrants!!! WE have to stand against them or continue to watch those precious freedoms disappear entirely.:headbanger:

:laughtwo: Hey...don't get me wrong...I hate the prices, but if you have a better solution...cough it up...I can't grow and I don't know dealers or growers who can give me a break...so I hate the prices obviously, but what other choice do I have...you guys who grow can yak about prices while you have several oz's curing in jars...not everyone has that opportunity! You belly up and open a non profit club...I'll sign up as a charter member!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Racefan said:
I'm for legalization and decriminalization but not for clubs that charge $400.00 a ounce to med patients. That's a 1000%+ mark up on what it cost to grow and that is ripping off the sick. Just once I'd love to see a non-profit club somewhere.

Zed "you guys who grow can yak about prices while you have several oz's curing in jars...not everyone has that opportunity! You belly up and open a non profit club...I'll sign up as a charter member!:cheesygrinsmiley:"

First: Racefan, 1000% really you must get your nutes n 'lectric a lot cheaper than we do!>) also the same could be said for Phiser, Merk and the rest of the big med producers, they tell us that research warrents the prices, well what about the search for the perfect BUD=>)

Zed:OZ's try LB's;>P

ZedRULES said:
:laughtwo: Hey...don't get me wrong...I hate the prices, but if you have a better solution...cough it up...I can't grow and I don't know dealers or growers who can give me a break...so I hate the prices obviously, but what other choice do I have...you guys who grow can yak about prices while you have several oz's curing in jars...not everyone has that opportunity! You belly up and open a non profit club...I'll sign up as a charter member!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Learn to grow?

:rofl: :clap: :laugh: ROFLOL !!!!! don't cry for me Argentina..............:smokin:

naturalhi said:
Zed "you guys who grow can yak about prices while you have several oz's curing in jars...not everyone has that opportunity! You belly up and open a non profit club...I'll sign up as a charter member!:cheesygrinsmiley:"

First: Racefan, 1000% really you must get your nutes n 'lectric a lot cheaper than we do!>) also the same could be said for Phiser, Merk and the rest of the big med producers, they tell us that research warrents the prices, well what about the search for the perfect BUD=>)

:adore: OK call it grower envy!:laughtwo:

naturalhi said:

Well if you want to do the math we can see if a mod will change the number. I wasn't being exact at 1000% and didn't realize I had to be. It cost me about $10.00 to grow a ounce. if its sold at $400.00 what is the mark up? Lets see...$20.00 is a 100% mark up. Wouldn't that make $30.00 a 200% mark up? If so then $10.00 to $400.00 is a LOT more than a 1000% mark up. More like 4000%. Now I admit my math is not very strong. As a kid in high school I took the easy way out ( 1 year of general math only) and didn't study very well. So if I'm wrong in figuring percentages here, please someone let me know.

And it's already been said about merck, phiser and the rest. No need to say it again. Everyone knows thay charge outlandish prices. I've had to pay $300.00 a month for a certain medicine before. I found a over the counter alternative for $20.00 a month instead and haven't looked back.lol

Don't get me wrong here guys...I'm on your side. I think the prices of all medicine should be lower so that we all can afford more meds. Why am I getting picked apart for agreeing with everone that prices are too high?

:hmmmm: I can barely count my fingers bro...........:smokin: :laughtwo:

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers, It's just that the cost of Electricity here on the coast got a 40% raise last fall. Also there's a tier cost setup ergo; teir 1 = .11
per kwh up to 20kwh per day in winter, teir 2 = .13 up to 130% of teir 1, etc. until one is paying .32 per kwh @200%.

To simplifie: our light double's the elec. bill. And next summer when they change the baseline back to 11.4 kwh per day the bill will increase exponentially.>)

I usually buy an 1/8 at a time and the dispensary price vs. street price is only $5-$15. For consistent quality, 15+ strain selections, and a good environment, it's well worth the xtra $$$.

Street price here is $80 - $90 per 1/4oz of 'kush' so to me the dispensary price isn't really that bad.

Well said Zed! I agree with this statement.
"I disagree with more & more of the governments attitude with respect to individual freedoms promised under our Constitution and their drive to dictate how we are to live in the privacy of our homes, our diet, our meds, our entertainment and everything else...in other words...the FEDs are becoming tyrants!!!"

Valley_Co-op said:
Well said Zed! I agree with this statement.
"I disagree with more & more of the governments attitude with respect to individual freedoms promised under our Constitution and their drive to dictate how we are to live in the privacy of our homes, our diet, our meds, our entertainment and everything else...in other words...the FEDs are becoming tyrants!!!"
:smokin: Yeah...thanks V_C! I'm feelin' a visit coming yer way:laughtwo: I love CONCETRATES:adore: :sasmokin:

Back
Top Bottom