I want to make clean vape juice: Is rosin the answer?

saltybluegrass

i’m on a mission to make the most perfect vape juice. i tried dissolving ISO into vape liquid but it’s horrible looking -
My next trip will be press nuggets and use the rosin-
Is keif (or produced bubble hash) pressed rosin the purest or is pressing flower better. If you realize what i’m going for.
A commercial grade juice is my goal.
I’m still trying to produce a healthy grow but this concentrate is my end goal.
thanks

Have u research how to make it???

Most posts here seem to fade out, seems to be a specialized item

Good luck
well maybe follow me - i started a new journal today and i will build a press by the end of the grow.
I see people pressing flower in hair straighteners all the way up to 4k pound auto presses -
does it matter if it’s flower rosin or hash rosin? Is one more valuable since it’s more time constraining ? Can both have their niche?

well maybe follow me - i started a new journal today and i will build a press by the end of the grow.
I see people pressing flower in hair straighteners all the way up to 4k pound auto presses -
does it matter if it’s flower rosin or hash rosin? Is one more valuable since it’s more time constraining ? Can both have their niche?

rosin is rosin, it makes it easier to squish it if you have a lot of weed to put it into bubble first to save on # of squishes and time.

I made a press out of a cheap hair straightener that goes down to 200° and a shop vice I'm amazed at the success I've been having I press with as much pressure as the vice can put and press for about 15-30 sec I get golden honey everytime it took some trial and error but as long as you keep the heat down and use as much pressure as possible it will work everytime. I think the yields are pretty damn good also I get like 4-5 nice dabs out of a 1g bud..

The pic was like a .8 of flower done by hand before I even had the press setup i was using way higher temps still was pretty good but if you add a simple bench vise and either take apart the plates from the straightener and attach to vise or take a chance like me an just smash the whole thing in the vise on low temp the quality and yeild are perfect for a cheap personal press! I'll post a pic of the setup later good luck!

My friend and I setup a 20 ton press over the weekend and pressed about 11.5 oz of some UltraViolence and some GG4 from my summer grow. We ended up with about 37 gm of rosin. Take a look. The press came from Harbor Freight. They have smaller ones too. I think they go down to a 6 ton. But I have a 6 ton press too. It works well, but not as good as a 20 ton.

He likes to vape it and uses a pen similar to this one.
1Rosin.jpg

It works great!

My friend and I setup a 20 ton press over the weekend and pressed about 11.5 oz of some UltraViolence and some GG4 from my summer grow. We ended up with about 37 gm of rosin. Take a look. The press came from Harbor Freight. They have smaller ones too. I think they go down to a 6 ton. But I have a 6 ton press too. It works well, but not as good as a 20 ton.

He likes to vape it and uses a pen similar to this one.

It works great!
Why did it come out so dark? To hot? What are best temps.?

Back
Top Bottom