i was searched without my consent.....what can i do

Yea I would say, If u can roll with a real lawyer. But this a tuff one bra. I mean. If The pigs wanna beat u up n shyte. On some Rodney king shyte. Then u kno they got u. I mean not givin up on u. I'm not sayin things won't turn around. But if they rude, and unruly and shyte. They gonna take this pot charge seriously. When po-po find anyamount of any drug. Well I know here in FLA it's realy hard on us. But yea, when they find drugs. It's a POT of GOLD. Simply as a dimple yungin. Just prey, and get all u can get that can help u in this one. From the smallest detail. To the biggest. Just come armed and prepared. U already know they got u. But like u said bro. Ur gonna make em rethink, how they do us good tax payin citizenz.
I mean, one time I got caught for a humbug. A MOSQUITO NUTTZ SIZE NICK BAG. THATS RIGHT, A MOSQUITO NUTTZ SIZED NICK. lONG STORY short. I was with my homie. He did'nt have nuthin on him. They took da bag.I was wearin a MARYJAne leaf Necklace. What my sister brought frm JAMAICA. Put da cuffs on me. Grab my necklace, with it still on my neck. And had da fuckin laugh of the night with his female partner. The B I who cuffed me n Threw me in the pigmobile. WHile interagatin my comrade. So they still aint find nuthin on him. Then finally wrote us up to appear in court. Then took me out the whip. I hope yall folk understand what i'm sayin by the way I talk. Anyway.
On the ticket, It says. Now remember. This was a very small nick bag. It said. Under 20 grams, and trepassin. But I know I was wrong. I just wanna show how as soon as Maryjane, Crack, or Beans, it's gonna be hard bra.They gonna make up all kind of shyte. PLus My partner got smacked wit da same exact charge as me. And he was totally innocent.:allgood:

ok to all that said they might of smelled it on me....its impossible...im aware about the smell...i had a half in a dickies poutch......and the other half ounce in the other......done on purpose....i even asked my friends walking next to me if i smelled like weed...they both replied no...and i know this is true because my friend craig had had an ounce on him too....except he had his double sealed with freezer bags.....no smell came off him....mine was in a sandwhich back...paper bag..and a poutch...

Wouldn't his conversation with the police officer have been recorded? I thought all squad cars had that stuff these days. If he clearly denied consent for a search 3 times then couldn't he have a good defense? Obviously, I'm no lawyer...

Did they note in your arrest affadavit that the bag was found in a paper bag that was in a pouch? If not, you might be SOL on that defense, although it does give you a good argument, yes, but still your word vs. the cops otherwise. It's really sick how the legal system is today, a little corruption and you're fucked. Sucks, but that's life.

no it did not...all it said was over 22 grams of marijuana was recovered from my person.........................oh believe me i know...if they want me to get fucked around with...you sure as hell can bet ill be fucked around with...thats why im gonna try to stick it to these lying bastards

Wouldn't his conversation with the police officer have been recorded? I thought all squad cars had that stuff these days. If he clearly denied consent for a search 3 times then couldn't he have a good defense? Obviously, I'm no lawyer...

our whole conversation and search was done outside of the car...in fact their car was parked in the shell gas station parking lot...they stopped me behind it walking through a short-cut...the only thing that i said in the car was and i quote "how are you gonna take my whole ounce of weed and i havent even smoked a fucking joint yet....why did you stop me anyway...is it cause im in a black neighboorhood and im white?....thats racism buddy ima get you for that too....and why arent you out busting real criminals...murderers...rapists...why are you fucking with me when all i was doing was walking around"

No, you were searched with probable cause because you had over 22 grams of high grade marijuana which is widely known to smell excessively. That's what the judge and jury is going to see. In my opinion, you should go see a lawyer, and have him catch you a plea deal. You might get a slap on the wrist, it's probable, but taking it to trail is rarely the answer...especially when you've got no evidence but your word that the cop searched you illegally...

not so true......as i said before...i was with two other people who also got searched...although they consented i did not..

So your argument is going to be "The smell came from someone else"? I don't know if that will hold up in court....

well if you would have read my first post.....the cop told me i smelled like weed after he had already illegally searched me and what not....on the police report he said it was because i was fumbling around in my pockets...which i wasnt cause anybody knows if you have your hands in your pockets theyll think you got somethin and search you....so he gave 2 causes...neither true...he had also said the bag was in my back left pocket....when in fact it was found in my front right and left pockets....bullshit police report if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom