I welcome any thoughts

george w kush

strange situation..i have 4 indoor super lemon haze and xxx 1 week from harvest,1 week into pure water flush...i live near toronto where we have unusually warm weather..at midnight its 5 degrees C and only a low of 3 tonight..in fact it seems we may have a few more days of this unseasonable weather,so i decided to give the girls some outdoor time...im hoping the cold will help...however ,they have been used to indoor temps maybe this will have a negative effect...the thought of doing this in canada late november seems unprecedented and i truly welcome any thoughts from knowledgable growers...would love to post a couple pics but i dont understand the image insert,theres no browsing option ,just says insert URL ,frankly i dont get it...thank you ,peace to all

for the pics check how to load pictures link and load them when you have the pic you want to post I just rigt click on it and copy the pic url and push paste where it says insert url I'm new here and stupid with computer stuff but somehow seem to get them on
I don't know if temp change would stress them that late but the cooler temps bring out purple color in some strains

I think the low temps help plants ripen no lower than 40 degrees F. tho .

thanks 303..i think 3 degrees C is slightly above 40..what negative effects do you think it would have,bearing in mind they are about 6 days from harvest?

none you should see a color change your problem might be bugs or mold I would just put them in a room with a crack open window or outdoor shed at night

2012-11-19_23-34-34_773.jpg

bud167.jpg

I would only do it for a few hours per day. That is enough cold to bring out the color. The down side would be if they shocked and died. They would wilt and be prone to mold

Not possitive but 3 degrees C, is 35 degrees F ? Isn't 0 C the same as 32 F? Way too cold for the plants. Keep them in and finish them off.

thank you for contributing to my thread..the celcius/farenheit is hard to convert ..3 C is actually 37.5 F . i gave the 2 nights of that and have harvested the ladies with no ill effect that i can see,however,im not sure it made much difference...i made a mistake by not vegging long enough that is why my girls are short..i have started my next ones ,a mix of OG KUSH and WHITE WIDOW and this time i will veg til they are 2 feet tall,planning an approximate 4 foot manageable height ...this site is fantastic and i appreciate all input from helpful members,it reminds me of a site called overgrow.com to which i was a member about 10-12 years back..the layout seems exactly the same...i always wondered what happened to that site,maybe the man shut it down?

Back
Top Bottom