I went to my doctor Monday

I'mOne

Last fall i decided i had enough being miserable and would try this path.
I had beenbeen diagnosed over the summer with IBS and a compressed cervical disk. My old friend insomnia and friend bursitis were waiting in the wings. My acid reflux demanded attention as well.
I was discovered to have a Gluten allergy and be lactose intolerant.
I started my new diet and decided to get my mm card. First my wife and ii took a trip to coloradocolorado and bought some Kushage. This was a realreal blessing. It was powerful medicine that eased the cramping . it alsoalso helped me sleep. To my amzement it also replaced my Omeprazole. I no longer needed advil to sleep and its nasty side effects.
I saw my dr Monday. He is old school. I knew he would not agree. So i had tgotten card from a storefront outfit.
He was surpised to see i had dropped off my Omeprazole, lost 15 lbs and had lowerwd my blood pressure. Still skeptical he said "we dont know what the side effects will be" i said yes but we know what they are for Omepazole...he is reserving judgement for my 6 month appointment. :)

I hope your dr will educate himself to the benefits of this medicene. Im lucky to have a forward thinking doc, he suggested mmj to me about four years ago for C1-3 disc issues. :goodluck::bongrip:

Frankly i was surprised at the issues it has helped with. My left arm no longer tingles from the disc compression, i dont need GERD prescription, and my mood is better. Lately i have bought some ok strains in Ok but nothing like the Kushage. Last night i smoked some powerful sativa called Strawberry cough. I slept with it because it killed my bursitis pain like the Kushage did.
I smokedd it with a cold and it dried up my runny nose and watery itching eyes.

Frankly i was surprised at the issues it has helped with. My left arm no longer tingles from the disc compression, i dont need GERD prescription, and my mood is better. Lately i have bought some ok strains in Ok but nothing like the Kushage. Last night i smoked some powerful sativa called Strawberry cough. I slept with it because it killed my bursitis pain like the Kushage did.
I smokedd it with a cold and it dried up my runny nose and watery itching eyes.

Im not at all surprised how much the herb has helped you. Its just really unfortunate how stupid the laws are .

Saw my doctor yesterday, she recommended CBD oil - but no specific kind. Some strains are better than others, but I always reserve judgment as some things that do nothing for me work well for others.

Back
Top Bottom