I will help setup

GOLLO

Hey dudes & dudettes, I just had a moment here in Sin City.

If any of you vets or retired firefighters out there need help setting up your grow cabinets or boxes, I'd like to offer my limited physical help. I offer this as a way of me pre-learning some of the +'s and -'s of setup and such. I'd just be cool to help someone set up their own cabinet. :peace: :yummy: :thumb: :cool:

That is a wonderful offer @GOLLO, and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

The problem with this is grow op security. While you may be the nicest and most honest guy around, not everyone is. Even in a legal state, growers need to be aware of the risks of theft and home invasion. There is a long held adage in the pot growing world....

Every person you tell about your grow, outside of your close circle, increases your odds of getting busted, ripped off or worse, by 20%. Tell 5 people, and the odds say that at some point you are going to have problems. Not to be negative, but be careful folks... be very very careful. People will do all sorts of silly things to get their hands on your dope.

That is a wonderful offer @GOLLO, and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

The problem with this is grow op security. While you may be the nicest and most honest guy around, not everyone is. Even in a legal state, growers need to be aware of the risks of theft and home invasion. There is a long held adage in the pot growing world....

Every person you tell about your grow, outside of your close circle, increases your odds of getting busted, ripped off or worse, by 20%. Tell 5 people, and the odds say that at some point you are going to have problems. Not to be negative, but be careful folks... be very very careful. People will do all sorts of silly things to get their hands on your dope.
Point well taken. Besides, people don't usually feel warm and fuzzy when they see me pull up. Being a rather medium large black man, (if there is such a thing), has it's disadvantages to meeting some people. I usually ignore those negatives and lower my head to go headfirst into the morass. I mean sometimes it takes a long time for people to trust me as an honorable, decent person, not just some profile you see on TV.
Point of info, I do not make a habit of volunteering for anything, much less manual labor, but I lost my head for a minute and I forgot what is going on around me. My bad.

I am so excited about my grow cabinet and my 1st grow, I can hardly be contained. I just wish it was here NOW.

Thanks for the info. :cool: :peace: :yummy: :thumb:

Not to be obtuse, but your idea is my idea! Dibs. I called it. ;)
Seriously I had a tot, to help medical patients setup or have a way to help them out perhaps with clones or seedlings ready to go. They are not always in the best way to get it up and going without some outside help.

I like your ingenuity and the ability to "lower your head" when forwards is the only way to go if you are going to be successful is a winning formula. Times are changing for the better but.. Emilya brings that small harsh bit of reality into crystal sharp focus. Sure we'd like to think those "takers" won't ever bother us, but we know that's a foolish way of being prepared for it when it happens. When. Not if.
So here's the plan.
Do you have a local flea market around you? Build a cutaway view display growbox, rent a table, and take orders. Bring the boxes to the flea market and let them take it home as a kit. Bada bing bada boom..done. GG

Back
Top Bottom