I will need as much as possible info about indoor low THC weed, UK legal

Hsp

420 Member
Hi folks, starting this project of grow hemp indoor and I need to know, for sure few good things, any other info will be HIGHly appreciated.
1) is growing low thc weed (0.2%) the same as weed with higher thc(I assume yes but worth to ask)
2) going for led light is it suggested,what area do they cover per light, say I need it for 50 plants, how many should I take, full spectrum or mixed light?
3) in which way can I risk to increase the level of thc and go to be illegal for Europe’s standard law
4) what are the best strains, as flavour, time to be ready, and flower given on waight (sorry but not sure about the terminology sometimes, English is not my first language)
4) what food should I get for water(I’m planing t build up my hydroponic system)
5) should I go to high level of BCD but staying on low THC 0.2%, and how to massimise one but not effecting the thc level

Please use numbers as referral to keep more organised
Any hint will be much appreciated.
Thanks for interest to everyone

perhaps i could just grow it for you,, would be much easier

this site has all the info anyone could want,, to find

Cannabis Facts & Information

Wow, That is been a very good help...
I’m searching all of the infos, but if anyone have something to give, I’ll appreciate, I hope the rest of the forum is not as grumpy as you are..

Wow, That is been a very good help...
I’m searching all of the infos, but if anyone have something to give, I’ll appreciate, I hope the rest of the forum is not as grumpy as you are..
No The Members Are All Not Grumpy... Just Let It Run Down Your Back Like Water On A Duck... Happy Grow... ✌

Yer asking basically to spell everything out for you

There is much data here to learn and read about growing. You can't just jump in a car and drive, you need to learn laws, what side of the road etc

50 plants need lots of light, like 25 lights at $100 ea

No Cannabis plant has .02% thc, so if that's what keeps you legal that isn't possible

As nivek said..read read read...then read some more and be sure u understand your country Cannabis laws

Good luck

You want actual hemp .03% thc. Not cannabis. I don't know if anyone here grows that type of plant here. I think the needs would be much the same as a cannabis plant though.

See, this is one of my issue, I ve done some out d’ore as indoor grow before, but on weed, the hemp should work the same way, but need some sonfirmation, as those kind of info you don’t see them around...
Yes is hemp, it’s legala here to be below 0.2 thc, unlimited cbd, so also my question is., do I get risk on encresing thc with different plant food, I’m thinking to go hydroponic as for sure Uk doesn’t have that good ligh..

I’ve done a couple of plants, but that was weed, outdoor..I have some knowledge about hydroponics, but not to say an expert, so to grow hemp, I assume is similar if not identical, I’m reading here and there as much as I can, but thought that put one post here to receive some specific answers about those main problems I can see...
If you guys could give any help would be nice, even if you do not replay to all of the questions but one at the time, anything can help..

No limit at all but most can be answered by reading then u can get more specific of each ones

Not many grow Hemp on here so not sure how much help u can get. I'd assume it grows like regular Cannabis though but you will need to research that on yer in I'd think

@ HSP,

GOOGLE

I agree with the others, all the questions you ask have been answered.
We all are willing to help if you have done your homework and still have questions, but cannot lay out a total program for you.
It's all part of the learning curve, you do the work and not depend on others to it, you will be better for it.
Good luck on your grow.

Yes, that’s what I think, but may be someone with a bit more knowledge of me about it would be a big help..

Thrust me I’m doing it, but some of those answers are not easy to find, especially as this is hemp, not much talking about it or I get weed answers

Are u just going to grow Hemp?

If so, like I said, I don't know anyone growing it here, so besides just treating it as regular Cannabis, you will have to research growing HEMP on your own

might i suggest you look at some of the seed banks for very low thc seeds. hemp is cannabis,, same plant,, everything about growing would apply to hemp as well

you simply need seeds that have next to zero thc

then get growing

It's still cannabis,
Hemp, typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species.
This plant is meant to be grown on a large scale for low costs, and by growing inside, your costs will far exceed the monetary value of your yield.

But if you insist, grow it as you would grow cannabis for THC production. That would be my suggestion, take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom