I wish I had found this place sooner :)

chrisiden

Hello Everyone,:thumb:
Im Chrisiden and a Stage 4 Cancer of the Neck survivor! I had 45 Radiation treatments for Squamos Cell Carsanoma.
....but this was back in Sept 10th 2001, and because of the INFAMOUS 911, my surgery was almost delayed...
too make a long story short, i did get well and Cancer Free,,,, but now 13 years later my poor old body at age 64 is going thru some changes... and thats why i joined this forum so i could learn everything i can about Cancer cure thru Cannabis, as i am especially interested in the Oil, like that of RS.
I dont want to wear out my welcome, so i will just send everyone here a 'BIG HIGH' and thanks for having me at the 420 forum :love:

yours truly,
chrisiden

Hello. Nice to see you here on 420mag. I wish you the best and I hope you enjoy this site. Keep it growing green

thank you all who welcomed me here :)
if i may start with a question? is it true that Hemp Oil with the highest THC is best for curing Cancers?... and that with higher CBD levels is better for pain? reason for this question is because everywhere on the internet i read about different answers... im looking for the correct Rick Simpson Formula...

i wish i could find someone near me (culver city, ca.) where i could purchase the real thing (i am not in any position to grow my own:would rather purchase from a reliable trusted source...
thank you kindly for any information and i hope that my question does not offend 420 Magazine :)
...as i dld review many weed maps and sticky guide only to find Amsterdams Garden in San Jose has the real RSO with many testimonials.
im not sure if i could handle a very high THC ...
any answers would be greatly appreciated :)
chrisiden

high THC is best for daytime use with Cancer and high CBD is still best for nighttime use with Cancer. the link in my signature for How To Dose Concentrated Cannabis Oil Correctly has a lot of useful information written by Motico

high THC is best for daytime use with Cancer and high CBD is still best for nighttime use with Cancer. the link in my signature for How To Dose Concentrated Cannabis Oil Correctly has a lot of useful information written by Motico
Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my question and allowing me to view your signature and read the information.
now i understand... but honestly, since im single/alone, i would not feel very comfortable taking THC in the morning, as i have a low tolerance level to this (i tried when i was much younger and got to paradise level to fast, not to mention how hungry i was)
currently im taking only a rice sized 34%CBD oil daily for some pain... this coming monday im scheduled for a first time Colonoscopy as my tests showed up positive with blood...
i cant and dont want to think about Cancer anymore for myself, as it was a Nightmare the first time around... i dont wish radiation and surgery on my worst enemy (lucky for me i dont have any now lol )
best wishes,
chrisiden

Wecome Chrisiden!!! I hope that 420 Magazine brings you all the information that you seek, and many friends along the way :) I wanted to post a few links to your specific interest, as well as I have some general links I post all new members to help them navigate the forums and find the information they are looking for :)

I welcome you to 420 Magazine! We are blessed to have you, and such an honor to welcome a strong survivor like yourself :) I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do :)

Here is the link to a ton of medical related information and studies..

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

And here are the general links that will help you have fun around the site :) Enjoy!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Hey Chris, with the proper application of tacking on the gums you should not get the euphoria from the THC but it will also not put you to sleep and keep you awake at night, hence the recommendation to use high CBD in the evening still - again, with proper application there will be no euphoria but you will sleep like a baby :)

Hey Chris, with the proper application of tacking on the gums you should not get the euphoria from the THC but it will also not put you to sleep and keep you awake at night, hence the recommendation to use high CBD in the evening still - again, with proper application there will be no euphoria but you will sleep like a baby :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your information :)
chrisiden

Wecome Chrisiden!!! I hope that 420 Magazine brings you all the information that you seek, and many friends along the way :) I wanted to post a few links to your specific interest, as well as I have some general links I post all new members to help them navigate the forums and find the information they are looking for :)

I welcome you to 420 Magazine! We are blessed to have you, and such an honor to welcome a strong survivor like yourself :) I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do :)

Here is the link to a ton of medical related information and studies..

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

And here are the general links that will help you have fun around the site :) Enjoy!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests
Thank you!
you are very kind to send me so much information to view and learn...its seems that everyone here has gone out of their way with helping me with knowledge...
(as i am repeating myself, i cannot grow my own hemp so i must rely on a trusted source to purchase from)

I really appreciate you and this Forum very much...
Everyone here is no less than an Angel in Disguise when it comes to helping your fellow being :)

God Speed,
chrisiden

I know I'm late but just wanted to say welcome Chrisiden!!! Hope you have been able to get some of the information you are looking for. Welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom