I Won A Light

Hey there and welcome...I'm kinda jealous with your light-I've seen what it can and will do lol wishing you the best here!! Idk if you need any advice but there's a ton of information at your fingertips! Good luck on your P4000 grow!!!

Thanks. Yes... I've been going through the forums. I've got problems I didn't have when I was growing outside... At least they were less noticeable. Your grow looks great. Thanks for stopping by.

Hey there and welcome...I'm kinda jealous with your light-I've seen what it can and will do lol wishing you the best here!! Idk if you need any advice but there's a ton of information at your fingertips! Good luck on your P4000 grow!!!

Thanks. Yes... I've been going through the forums. I've got problems I didn't have when I was growing outside... At least they were less noticeable. Your grow looks great. Thanks for stopping by.
And we feel that way about outdoor grows...we all have our challenges. Same goes to you...lmk if I can help ya at all if you wind up needing it...

The weight of the buds is pulling the branches down. The first plant is becoming weak and fading to yellow fast. Getting close I guess.
20211202_171738.jpg

Plant 2 is dropping its branches too, but is greener than #1. Plant 3 in the back is off to a good start.
20211202_171843.jpg

Plant 3 has the same deficiency as the others even though it is a different strain. If it is a K deficiency, it could be caused by my pH as I haven't been adjusting it with Up or Down. It also could be burning from overfeeding. I cut the food in half as I think a tsp per gallon was too much for now.
20211201_094926.jpg

Over all the grow is going well. Can't complain. Light seems to work great. Buds have a nice size to them. When I figure out my leaf situation, and support the branches, the plants will be even better.

Feel free to leave your thoughts. Always willing to learn.

Thanks

The weight of the buds is pulling the branches down. The first plant is becoming weak and fading to yellow fast. Getting close I guess.
20211202_171738.jpg

Plant 2 is dropping its branches too, but is greener than #1. Plant 3 in the back is off to a good start.
20211202_171843.jpg

Plant 3 has the same deficiency as the others even though it is a different strain. If it is a K deficiency, it could be caused by my pH as I haven't been adjusting it with Up or Down. It also could be burning from overfeeding. I cut the food in half as I think a tsp per gallon was too much for now.
20211201_094926.jpg

Over all the grow is going well. Can't complain. Light seems to work great. Buds have a nice size to them. When I figure out my leaf situation, and support the branches, the plants will be even better.

Thanks
Hi!

They are definitely hungry or have a lock out issue. I am concerned with the clawing severity on some leaves. It's important you find out what your pH is because you can give those girls all the nutes the world has to offer and they won't be able to uptake them...are they all the same age?

Is that a no-no? I was vegging in this spot up to a couple of months ago with no problems. I'm using it to keep it dark when the lights are out.
@Bill284 always recommends getting the biggest MF'ing fire extinguisher you can get your hands on haha!

EDIT : Congrats on your win, and you have a journal documenting every detail on your grow space?

20211202_171738.jpg

20211202_171843.jpg

20211201_094926.jpg

Thanks
Good afternoon @mmjmon Hope you are well today.
Just a thought.
The floor under your pots.
Is it concrete?
Ladies don't like cold feet.
Raise them off the floor so pots will warm up.
Do you have anything to support those heavy branches, wouldn't want them to break.
You mentioned burnt tips what is in your pots?

Stay safe
Bill

Good afternoon @mmjmon Hope you are well today.
Just a thought.
The floor under your pots.
Is it concrete?
Ladies don't like cold feet.
Raise them off the floor so pots will warm up.
Do you have anything to support those heavy branches, wouldn't want them to break.
You mentioned burnt tips what is in your pots?

Stay safe
Bill
Hi Bill,
Thanks for your input. I grow in peat. The floor is concrete. I didn't think about the roots being cold. I'll find something to slide under the plants. I did tie up the plant a little to support the branches. Thanks again.

Hi!

They are definitely hungry or have a lock out issue. I am concerned with the clawing severity on some leaves. It's important you find out what your pH is because you can give those girls all the nutes the world has to offer and they won't be able to uptake them...are they all the same age?
Hi Krissi
Thanks. Yes I think it is probably a lockout issue or overfeeding. It usually starts when I feed my bloom nutrients...so maybe too much.
Thanks for your advice.

@Bill284 always recommends getting the biggest MF'ing fire extinguisher you can get your hands on haha!

EDIT : Congrats on your win, and you have a journal documenting every detail on your grow space?
Hi there,
No... thanks, but I don't have a detailed setup documentation yet. I was going to type all that info out in the problem section if I don't figure it out. Thanks for checking out my grow though.

Hi there,
No... thanks, but I don't have a detailed setup documentation yet. I was going to type all that info out in the problem section if I don't figure it out. Thanks for checking out my grow though.
It's okay if not dialed in, the best journals I witnessed was the ones that started with just a bean under a desk lamp. The progression, harvest, and hindsight after a triumph or failure... just to look back and see how far you came. I say this all the time, but my first grow started just like that. Then I vegged in a memory foam bed box with a tiny blurple 100W light. No shame my braddah :shaka: just do um haha!

Hi all,

Had a 2 day power outage due to a heavy storm. No lights. They're back on for the moment. Plants look fine. Reset my timer etc.
Oh no.
Everything else ok?
What about your freezer?

Stay safe
Bill

My leaves look similar with the yellowing around the edges and I was beginning to think it might be too much light? Although, I'm not really adjusting my pH either so it could be that too.

My leaves look similar with the yellowing around the edges and I was beginning to think it might be too much light? Although, I'm not really adjusting my pH either so it could be that too.

in flower it's most commonly a pk ask. usually accompanied by edging. will depend on other things as well. some good examples in this thread.

I chopped em down. It was time. The light worked well. I burned my plants using too much bloom...I think. Not my best grow. In the future, I'll be putting another light with the VS in the room so I can flower more plants in the space.

Thanks for all the likes and encouraging comments. Appreciate it.
20220106_094327.jpg

20220106_103531.jpg

20220106_112750.jpg

20220106_112755.jpg

I chopped em down. It was time. The light worked well. I burned my plants using too much bloom...I think. Not my best grow. In the future, I'll be putting another light with the VS in the room so I can flower more plants in the space.

Thanks for all the likes and encouraging comments. Appreciate it.
20220106_094327.jpg

20220106_103531.jpg

20220106_112750.jpg

20220106_112755.jpg
Looks like a great haul my friend @mmjmon Congratulations on your harvest.
Make sure you tag me for your next.
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom