I would just like to point something out. . .

jiujitsudro

Now i don't know if there is already a thread about this, and if there is i apologize, but all these forums are proof just how great weed is. On any other forum site, no matter what it's for, every other post is an argument between two people. And every topic pretty much leads to a fight. But on here everyone is all chill and friendly :smokin: I haven't seen an argument yet. I wonder why? Haha :cool: Think about that . . . . . . . weed is so great

not to contradict you or anything, but some of the other weed sites are pretty bad. I have seen some ragers and major flaming on other forums with out the opp or anyone stepping in. When the mod does step in its 2-3 months later...seems like they simply let the fight or whatever go on and then step in at the last minute to save their face (or for forum legalese...). THIS forum is what you are noticing, not just the pot, the people here are quite cool.

not to contradict you or anything, but some of the other weed sites are pretty bad. I have seen some ragers and major flaming on other forums with out the opp or anyone stepping in. When the mod does step in its 2-3 months later...seems like they simply let the fight or whatever go on and then step in at the last minute to save their face (or for forum legalese...). THIS forum is what you are noticing, not just the pot, the people here are quite cool.
Maybe i'm wrong, i don't know. I haven't seen a pot forum thats bad for arguments yet. You're probably right though, i'm sure they're out there. This one seems great though :slide:

i think the other sites are too full of attitude, they need to learn how to have a j, chill n relax..after all, that's what it's there for!! ;)

Give all the credit to the moderators - they run a tight ship, and if you don't behave, you are not around for long. I've seen quite a few posters "disappear", every post they've ever written erased, and they've even been known to muzzle sponsors when the vibe is threatened.

I love the peacefulness here - I used to post a lot on a site related to my work, but the trolls got out of con-troll... and I don't miss it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom