Ibrokeit Random Bag Seed - Purple Princess? Bahama Bag Seed - First Grow

My main breaker tripped sometime yesterday/last night so should I worry about the flower girls missing light for 24 hrs? They got straight water tonight as well.
IMG_20160509_202425117.jpg

IMG_20160509_202441083_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160509_2025014611.jpg

FUUUUUUUU. Breaker tripped again!!!! I have a serious prob, it is my main lug breaker and the only way to switch it is to get the power company to pull the meter for me to swap. Or try to do it live, but I don't think I would be LIVE at some point during that and I kinda like living n shit so gotta figure this out quick. Will this screwy light schedule make my ladies freak and grow balls?

caught another dude in the ladies room. Down to 3 plants, princess is a girl for sure and is working up some buds.

princess doing ok, stacking up. I decided not to trim her too much as my plan is to get a decent crop and make her a mother
IMG_20160601_185918745.jpg

it is hard to say no, I want to pluck one, but I think I can hold out. been in flower for about 45 days, so maybe half way there??
IMG_20160604_220658445.jpg

Some help please. I cant fight the heat any longer. The 1kwatt hps is gonna cook my girls. Here is what I have.......in the auto room I have the 4' x 8 bulb t5 that the girls seem to like, and I have 3 145 true watt leds on my table set up for random plants. I just picked up enough fixtures to run 10 cfls and have a few 5400k and 3400k (?) bulbs.
The flower room is under the hps, so without disrupting the grow too much, what is the best change, with ruling out the hps all together. Plus that mofo run my electric bill up an extra $170 last month

Thanks sir, I sampled it and feel like it is going to be pretty potent. I have to leave till sunday night, I really hope she doesn't dry too fast. On my other grow with autos I sampled a few strains and so far so good.

it's all clipped and time to cure. Not a huge harvest, but good smoke and with any luck enough to last till next crop. Came to the conclusion she was not a purple strain. Compared it to the autos and looks close to WW........who knows, does the job!
As for the other 2 ladies in that room, they are slowly building buds. They are looking like a few weeks out still

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom