Ibrokeit Random Bag Seed - Purple Princess? Bahama Bag Seed - First Grow

cool deal, thanks . I figured out I was pretty close on the watering and if anything on the lite side. Every day the pots are light and dry to about 2'' deep. Not measuring the water and just squirting some in WAS the method, so now I will use a container. A bit worried, I have to leave for 4 days, will they survive?

You'll be fine with watering them before you leave, double check the timers and away you go. No worries man.

KiG :green_heart:

Yeppers, what Snid said, water them, don't drown them and make sure your pot can drain off any extra. I am not sure if I covered that with you. I put a layer of grow rocks or marbles between the bottom of the pot and the drainage pan. When you water the pan should have a little water in it, but not full! If it is over 80 degrees in the tent/room you might want to raise the lamps a couple inches to keep the tops of the plants from getting too warm. Have a SAFE and productive trip! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got home last night and all was well. They grew a few inches and I tied them a little more. Getting really excited seeing those girls maturing. I will start testing the new nutrients on the 2 I like the least

pic from last night.
IMG_20160501_220856618.jpg

I see now that the scrog method will be needed on the auto girls going next door since these plants are not handling free-standing so well. 1 split while I was snugging the tie downs and another split from weight? Duct tape please don't let me down!!! Good news is they are still growing. Tips on some were looking burnt, not sure why, but I feel under watering? Everyday I check they seem to be bone dry.
IMG_20160503_212712667.jpg

IMG_20160503_212757906.jpg

IMG_20160503_212808402.jpg

IMG_20160503_212813188.jpg

I sometimes will use the green plastic tape sold at garden stores to hold branches up.
Co-op_Clones2.JPG

You can wrap it all the way around the plant once to hold it together (not what I have done in this picture) The picture was to show the green tape. :cheesygrinsmiley: If you have any thick ca (gap filling super glue) you can glue and tape the split. I had one split in my first bunch of P-ROC plants this year.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Dammit, my wife was right!!! She said superglue it lol. I'm not telling her this part. I trimmed some lower fan leafs that were not getting much light and a few up top that were blocking bud sites, did some bending and added more ties. I think I have most under control but it is getting harder to move them in and out of the room so before long I will be just feeding them and hoping for the best.
This site and you very helpful members have been a huge help, so thank you very much.
Question, is there any way to identify strains when they finish?

LOL, most my questions come after :tokin: I think out of the 5 plants there are 3 strains. I have another 2 outside that were the failed hydro plants, and they are clinging to life so I will let nature take over on them. sprouted 2 autos and will try them outside as well to see how they compare to the other autos I have going. Too many projects going on

It was domestic violence, I cussed her and punched her in the effin face......yea bitch, maybe you should go...screw your brother, that weak ass punk, I done killed him! Ohhhh really, you faked it???? the deez nutz jokes are funnier now??? I knew I should have listened to mama and not shacked up with you.

Ok, I have cooled down a bit. My heart was broken, but I have moved on.
I put medusa outside, and if the sun doesn't kill her in the next few days she will live secluded in the woods. Just curious how big she will get. The others still seem to be all girl, and I am attempting to clone the purple princess from cuttings when I groomed her.

Screw it, I killed it off! After some thinking and drinking, and drinking.........drinking more, I figured it would be best to get rid of it so no damage could be done to the others. Is it normal for them to seed out like that over night? I could swear I look them over good every day.

Back
Top Bottom