Ice and Hashberry Grow

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Hey everyone welcome to my journal.This time around ill be growing 2 plants, Ice from Nirvana and Hashberry from Mandala.I dont really have any info on these strains but i know that the Ice is a kick ass smoke.The seeds were sprouted in a soil mix wich was LightWarrior and OceanForest, they broke the soil in 2 days and are now growing under 2 CFL's both 25w growing them 18/6.Ill be using a 250w HPS for flowering in a 3ft tall and 2 ft all around box.Also im using all FoxFarm products, i just love FoxFarm.Anyway whats a journal without pics so here you go.:grinjoint:
Hasberry breaking the soil

Couple hours later

Ice seeing light

Hours later

Ill have an update later on tonight g/f took the cam to her little brothers school fieldtrip.

Sorry for the late update, ive been laggin it.
But here it is, both plants are 17 days old they have been transplanted into OceanForest soil in some ziplock bags, they were getting root bound in the cups.Ill be covering the outside of the bags with something to keep the roots in the dark.Everything is going well, the lower leaves are starting to get yellow so i hope as soon as the roots grow into the new soil theyl get better.
First is the Ice from Nirvana

Couple days later

How the plant looks now

Hashberry

Days later

and now

Take It Easy.

Sorry for the lateness ive been busy with my fish tanks,but heres an update i transplanted them into bigger pots earlier today into some fresh OceanForest.Their both females, yay, both been in 12/12 for about 1 week or more.Ill get pics tommorow as my ladies are sleeping right now.

Sorry for the late post, but some crazy shits been going on where i live.Undercover cops following me taking pictures and shit.I confronted one of them because i seen him in his car taking pics of me before going to work.Almost took his camera out of his hands before showing me his badge.He didnt want to tell me why they were following me they even followed me when i drove 35miles to pick up some fish, my neighbor said he knocked on my door but no one was home and he went and took pics inside the house/my room and on my porch.Kinda triping out so im gonna kick back with the pic updates, but ill still take pics of the progress and the harvest results then post them when everything is done.

Back
Top Bottom