DSC00004_edited-1.jpg

DSC00005_edited-1.jpg

DSC00007_edited-1.jpg

DSC00008_edited-1.jpg

DSC00017_edited-1.jpg

DSC00013_edited-2.jpg

DSC00009_edited-5.jpg

DSC00012_edited-2.jpg

Ice Queen. One plant grown from clone using hydroponics. 116.1 grams from this fat lady. I wish I would have recorded the rest but this was from when I started renovations to the grow room and taking pics was not high on the priority list. Its been quite a while since I posted pics so I hope you like them. I had to use my old cam because the new one broke again. :headbanger::headbanger::peace:

that's some solid bud, good job dude

Sure looks tasty!

urdedpal, did u use any specific technique to get 116 g off one plant- the shape looks amazing and would like to attempt to do the same to mine, please explain how you did it i.e lst, topping, scrog, or was it just nutes/lights/dirt and some tlc

Great job as always , buds look like their gonna be great smoke

wow you manicured that perfectly!

That is some HAIRY bud, and lots of hair means lots of calyxes :)

urdedpal, did u use any specific technique to get 116 g off one plant- the shape looks amazing and would like to attempt to do the same to mine, please explain how you did it i.e lst, topping, scrog, or was it just nutes/lights/dirt and some tlc
It was just one of six clones using ebb and flow hydro and LST. Nothing special, These girls were light compared to the last white skunk grow. They just had a long veg time is all.

This plant averaged about 30 inches tall after severe tiing down, The weight that came from the laterals was a nice bonus.
Severe LST or when tieing down main colas sites close to the same height as with other lateral branches causes a hormone cahnge in growth development. Something about auxins concentrating towards the taller colas to make a plant become bushy. Tie the main cola down too far and the next tallest colas become the main colas. Its a alternative to cropping without compromising the larger central colas. I treat it more like a trial and error thing and I have been getting better. Scrog would have done this too but I have 2 grow rooms. One for veg and one for bloom.

That's delicious looking!! Great job, as always!

that is so good and delicious.

I am not sure but I think I liked this strain the best out of the other three No Mercy stock. The DF is awesome and the Lucky Queen is a classic but potent yeilder but this smoke is unique with its soft tones. Reminds me of skunk but without the skunkieness. Warning, this bud has no ceiling and you will climb high fast.
I might need to do a little more research cause Lucky Queen is such a close second but if you like that total heady high then Double Fun will make your head spin.

Back
Top Bottom