ICE Strain Grown in FFOF Soil with CFL Lights

very nice flower man..do you store long term in jar?

im wondering how much difference light coming from the sides vs the standard top makes in growing? as you see in my grow the lights are at the sides of the plants. im pretty happy with how my buds look about half way in bloom.

It has been curing about 11 days at 63% relative humidity. Longest it will probably make it is around 3 months. Then its time for a new batch :)

I think lights on the side could only help. Maybe one day I will add some :)

Good Munchyday Scar

very nice flower man..do you store long term in jar?

im wondering how much difference light coming from the sides vs the standard top makes in growing? as you see in my grow the lights are at the sides of the plants. im pretty happy with how my buds look about half way in bloom.

Hi guys. In my closet I've got T5's setup on the side walls of the cabinet, as well as the main LED light above the canopy. Its only day 2 of flower so a little early to see but the bud sites should love it.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

27 days from seed:

The 2 on the right got a little stretch on. Runt is in the center on top of a cup. 2 on the left with less stretch
P1000213.JPG

top view
P10002121.JPG

I will be topping them. Considering cloning the tops. Also a transplant coming soon.

this is what iam talking about with autos....nice journal myfriend...perfeto!!!!!

Some final calculations:

Snow white (samples: 0.50 gram +0.5 gram) +39.0 gram= 40 grams
Northern Lights 13.14 grams
3 ICE x 12.56 grams per plant = 37.68 grams

4 plants grown in 24 oz. cups:
NL 13.14 + ICE 37.68 = 50.82 grams

Just looking at grams per oz. of soil. Interesting the cups did better that the 1 gallon pot.
Cups: 50.82 grams total / 96 oz. of soil = 0.52 grams per oz. of soil
Gallon pot: 40 grams / 128 oz. of soil = 0.31 grams per oz. of soil.

Total: 90.82 grams total / 224 oz. soil total = 0.4 grams per oz. of soil.

is that results dry buds?it seems fresh..maybe i am wrong....is that dry?

is that results dry buds?it seems fresh..maybe i am wrong....is that dry?

Those are dry: approx. 60% RH

(1) NL in 24 oz. cup = 13.14 grams
(3) ICE in 24 oz. cups: average was 12.56 grams per plant/x3 = 37.68 grams

(1) + (3) = 50.82 grams dray. Average yield per 24 oz. cup was 12.7 grams dry.

I had grown multiple times in these 24 oz. cups and these were some of my better yields. In previous grows I have gotten anywhere from 7 grams to 10 grams dry form a 24 oz. cup.

The soil calculations to me show that I could produce more bud by growing in a see of green style which would be more plants per square foot. But... I decided to move up to 1 gallon pots because I didn't like taking care of 10 smaller plants vs. 4 larger plants in my 2x2 grow space.

My last grow of 3 AI in 1 gallon pots measured out very poorly compared to the Snow White in this grow.

Aurora Indica on my last grow: 1 gallon pots

At a RH 43% (much to dry) it was 2.5 oz. yield or 23.3 grams average per plant. Far from the 40 gram Snow White.

In my current HPS grow I am hopping for 30 grams per plant in 1 gallon pots.

Thanks for stopping by.

This is such a great journal and very close to my setup. Though I have read over this post several times , I cant seem to find out what wattage you were using. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edit - Nevermind.......us stoners eh? Found it. Im using quite a bit less wattage on my 6 one gallon girls with 2 125w lights. Its in 1 1/2 x 2 x 3 box so it should be plenty of light for the girls I hope.

Back
Top Bottom