Ice Wreck

Reedoo

Ice wreck from crop king seeds

IMG_47175.JPG

IMG_47207.JPG

Please let us Know how they turn out.
I just cut down all my Ice Wreck mothers.
After two crops and bad results both times I had to cut my losses.
The plants look amazing until they get a couple weeks into flowering then they went to shit. Turned all purple and gold and very scraggly bud (not sellable). One thing I noticed was the smaller plants did better so you might be better to keep them small and flower them.
Hopefully you have better results than I've seen from IW.
That being said every other strain I have ordered from CKS has been great.

Please let us Know how they turn out.
I just cut down all my Ice Wreck mothers.
After two crops and bad results both times I had to cut my losses.
The plants look amazing until they get a couple weeks into flowering then they went to shit. Turned all purple and gold and very scraggly bud (not sellable). One thing I noticed was the smaller plants did better so you might be better to keep them small and flower them.
Hopefully you have better results than I've seen from IW.
That being said every other strain I have ordered from CKS has been great.

thanks, i'll let you know for sure. I've put them into flowering right after i took these picture, maybe 5 days ago. i'll put more picture soon,they already start showing pistil after 5 day, thanks to bud ignitor

I give high fives to CKS for their good genetics and strain choices; White Widow, Morpheus, Crown Royale, Early Vixen, Purple Kush and Candy Cane have all provided great plants with excellent good growth and bud production.

I have had nothing but fits and fights with Ice Wreck so far. About 2 years ago, I germinated 12 IW seeds in the same conditions across the board. The results were different Phenotypes (some had large inter-nodal Sativa influenced branches, some had been bushy Indica influenced branches, some were halfway between the two). Flowering is really when they started struggling, and I wasn't sure what was up since everything else in the room was flowering like crazy.

BUT, don't let one strain be the judge of the whole enterprise. I highly recommend Crop King Seeds, they operate a first class honest business. I think I have grown just about every strain offered for sale, and for only one strain to have problems is really an excellent genetics record. I am not a reviewer and receive no compensation for my CKS endorsement. I just know from my experiences with the company that I appreciate and reward the business model they employ.

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

I highly recommend cks too, i have white widow, morpheus, zeus, northern light auto and haze extreme, and they all look amazing. can't wait to see what's gonna happen to my ice wreck too, and like JBUptown said, looks like mine got different phenotype too.

this is my haze extreme

IMG_20160403_195300178.jpg
IMG_20160403_195219029.jpg
IMG_20160402_201652591.jpg
IMG_20160402_200547431.jpg

and northern lights

northern_light_2.jpg
northern_light_1.jpg

Having a weird leave twisting from seedling ice wrecks :/ unsure if this is a nute issue or a sickness . Possibly a small amount of light getting in my tent during dark times? Any help glady appreciated

Back
Top Bottom