Icecreamman's First Attempt At Making Icecream

icecreamman

Good Day All,

My first attempt at growing and loving it. Today I will be flipping to 12-12. I have been reading this site since May when I planted 4 ice cream seeds. I ran into a few problems, but always found the answers here. So I have decided to journal the next phase and show you guys/gals what you have helped me accomplish so far. :thanks::thanks: I will get you guys/gals up to speed.

4x ice cream seeds
4x4x6 tent
Pro Mix Soil
600 Watt MH/HPS
GH Flora Trio/Diatomaceous Earth
8 gal fabric pots
Veg= 65 days today
Scrog Method

My Setup

IMG_20170613_224615_1.jpg

IMG_20170613_224609_1.jpg
Jusy

Day 5 From Seed

Resized_20170518_211938.jpg

Just some progress in the last months

Resized_20170526_094639.jpg
Resized_20170607_061326.jpg
Resized_20170607_061336.jpg
Resized_20170630_214507.jpg
Resized_20170712_212849.jpg

So now that your kinda up to speed. Lights come on tonight to start the 12-12 cycle. Any questions, comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully my finished product looks like this.

ice_cream1.jpg
ice-cream.jpg

Thanks for checking me out and look forward to hearing from you guys/gals.

Cheers

Looking good icm! Do u have your light all the way up using 600w. How are the temps high/low and humidity. Ur gonna be pretty packed in there so I suggest taking some of those leaves that are blocking bud sites to increase yield but not too many. I use an hps also and love the buds they make. Keep up the good work!

Looking good icm! Do u have your light all the way up using 600w. How are the temps high/low and humidity. Ur gonna be pretty packed in there so I suggest taking some of those leaves that are blocking bud sites to increase yield but not too many. I use an hps also and love the buds they make. Keep up the good work!

Jgrowlove

:thanks: for the kind words.

Temps are between 68f - 74f lights out RH around 55 and around 75f - 80f lights on and RH is 55 as well. The RH hardly ever changes. I was planning on trimming a bit this weekend.

Cheers

You've got it going on Icecreamman...your girls and the Scrog are looking fantastic! If this is indeed your first time growing; it's quite clear you did your homework before you started. I'm definitely impressed! Keep 'er going!

You've got it going on Icecreamman...your girls and the Scrog are looking fantastic! If this is indeed your first time growing; it's quite clear you did your homework before you started. I'm definitely impressed! Keep 'er going!

Wow thank you for the kind words CC.:thanks:

This is my first grow. I have been reading this site since March. Every problem I have come across, there was always a solution on this site.
The ppl on here are amazing, so much knowledge. I would not have come this far if it wasn't for all the awesome guys/gals on this site.

You have anything on the grow right now?

One more pic

Day_25-4.jpg

...and still looking good Icecreamman!!!

Unfortunately I reside in a part of the world where the laws don't favor a man and his girls; at least not today and in terms of recreation and cultivation. With that being said, this is why I vicariously grow through good folks like yourself :) I will say this, with over 20+ years in agriculture, I've been to a rodeo or two haha.

You're kicking 'A' my friend...keep at it.

Nice looking plants, thanks for sharing! Would like to hear more lessons learned and any details that may help with my first grow. I'm just over a week into vegetation, so still a long trip ahead of me.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom