Iced Out: In House Genetics

B Dub

In House Genetics Iced Out flower week 4.

One shot of the Twisted Helix that was a freebie.

Both look like they’re going to be fire!

From the interweb.

60-75 days

Iced Out packs on frost! It is a cross of Slurricane 7 and Purple Punch. Iced Out leans heavy toward the structure of the Purple Punch with the DoSiDo contributing a touch of cookie to the nose. Thanks to its size, this is a great plant for the indoor grow setup, especially if you have height restrictions. The tight node spacing and strong structure allow this gorgeous cultivar to be well suited for outdoor and Greenhouse growing as well. An aromatic strain with heavy Concord Grape juice and Grape Candy tones.

1607531391312.jpeg

Lady bug feeding station. Chopped up raisins with a little honey water. I give them a small shot of water on the foil every morning. Seem to stick around in the room and active for a few months.

In House Genetics - Iced Out week 5ish in XL autopots and 5.5 grams of mega crop and a cal/mag with 0 nitrogen.

Keep’m frosty friends.

In House Genetics - Iced Out week 7.5 from flip. Faux mix and Mega crop at 5.5 gr per gallon.

@Dankman_420 Just wanted to let you know the IO really could use support after the stretch and flower building. One of the phenos is laid into the net and her neighbors! I am running a clone of the IO and Twisted Helix again and have two nets this time!

Thanks brother I appreciate it. I have 2 that are one week in bloom. Clearly different pheno's. One has more fat Indica leaf's

Back
Top Bottom