Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

Awesome growing I just received me gorilla glue and white widow seeds and have bin working on a new grow room so I have more space. I did a nutrition change last night. The plants are really starting to stack.

Niiiiice. I received my replacement seeds for my last batch not germing. Right off the back one of the replacements were bad. Yellow almost see through with a soft shell. I went ahead and started my grow journal
That's shitty about the bad seed hopefully what the others grow will make up for the loss So the tangerine is massive and I'm in early bloom omg will she's b huge

That's what I like to hear. I want to do a scrog to maximize my grow and that's perfect. I germed the other two to be safe and one popped so far and is in the towel. Maybe I'll have to plants going which will require some serious fitment but with the scrog it should be easier.

I'll post on a different thread my build of the scrog and how I did it. I'll be going to home depot this weekend.

I started my journal and its in my Sig.

I just finished the new grow room 5x12x7 I have 4x4 square around every plant and a beginning veg room so now they can grow big as they want. And I want lol. So here is the next idea I received some new seeds Gorilla glue,white widow,and blueberrie kush. I wanna do a scrog grow with my dwc setup it will b my first scrog. using the gorilla glue seeds it should b a fun 4 months any ideas on how to do a scrog with a 5 gallon bucket dwc grow shoot them my way let's build this thing and grow out the new room

I truly wasn't expecting it to b that big at all it seams like a photo but it switched on its own so it's definitely auto. The next few weeks she will start to stack

Ok family so not much has changed. I'll post after my rez swap but I wanted to share with you my experience from last night. I was tucking the ladies in and kept getting this god awful smell so I went searching. Didn't have to go far it was the critical purple. Omg. Really skunky with a spicy aftersmell and the pistols are turning a golden orange color with purple tent to the stacking buds now in early in bloom still have a month to go so I'm super excited about it

Here's a few pics from today first off we have the critical purple 11 weeks beginning flower faze

Next are the tangerine dream

Las off is a really nice pic I took of the lighting and leaves

Hope that's what I have to look forward to nice girls.Mine will not be close to that ya know hydro vs soil but can't wait to see your outcome

I'd say 2 weeks officially. I've just starter bud bulking formula and flourish plus and flora blend I also dropped all grow nutes I'm honing her another month of flower

Back
Top Bottom