Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

Icemann420

Welcome to icemann420's dwc grow using growers choice seed co. So we will b growing one tangerine dream and a critical purple.8Purchased 173 times this week.
Tangerine Dream Auto-Flowering feminized cannabis seeds are the auto-flowering version of an Amsterdam-born, sativa-dominant plant bred from a combination of two strains: popular G13 and a descendant of classic Haze.
This sativa-dominant strain develops large, dense buds that highlight it's 30% indica geneology, and is dusted with a generous, resinous amount of trichomes that facilitate a strong body high when consumed in large doses.
What Does Tangerine Dream Taste Like?

Tangerine Dream gets its name from its tangy, fruity scent and taste; upon consumption, it delivers a head rush that can improve mood and leave you feeling cheerful. Depending on your constitution, you may experience the burst of energy as happily lazy, or creative and productive. Tangerine Dream cannabis seeds are particularly notable for their unique therapeutic traits: the flowers will grant you increased energy in addition to their considerable painkilling power. For this reason, Tangerine Dream is the perfect choice for people who require some serious relief, but don't have the time to take a few days off and relax with a more calming indica strain.
Tangerine Dream Mental Effects

In addition to a deep, cheerful relaxation, Tangerine Dream cannabis seeds offer mental clarity, and could be just the thing when you're feeling a bit foggy in the mind from fatigue. The strain can also be a useful treatment for alleviating stress, and anxiety, counteracting the effects of depression, and soothing an upset stomach. Some users may also find it helpful for reducing inflammation. In larger doses, Tangerine Dream can induce sleep, though we recommend beginning with a small amount before increasing your consumption, to ensure you don't feel undesired effects.
Tangerine Dream Grow Information

Tangerine Dream Auto-Flowering cannabis seeds produce very high levels of THC — up to 24%. Easy to grow, it is a suitable strain for amateur gardeners, and presents the best results when grown indoors. The strain tends to flower in eight to nine weeks, and produces a good yield of up to 500 grams per square meter

An indica-dominant hybrid strain, Critical Purple Auto-Flowering feminized cannabis seeds trace their lineage to popular Critical Mass and Big Bud. Originally, the pair were bred together in order to improve the yield and stability of Big Bud. Critical Mass is known for extremely heavy, dense flowers, and our Critical Purple cannabis seeds carry on this desirable trait.
Auto Critical Purple Effects?

One of our highest THC strains, Critical Purple is a potent plant, expressing its indica roots with a heavy, relaxed effect. If you're new to marijuana or even just to this strain, you may find early treatments with Critical Purple leave you feeling completely sedated, but whatever your tolerance, this strain is certainly best kept for evening or nighttime use.
In addition to sedation that can ease you into a deep, restful sleep, Critical Purple is known for reducing chronic pain, calming anxiety and stress, soothing nausea, and even lessening headaches and migraines. The strain can also serve to enhance appetite, a helpful side effect for people who are suffering from an eating disorder or undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments for cancer. In the latter instance, Critical Purple's anti-emetic quality is also helpful.
Grow Critical Purple Cannabis

Our Critical Purple cannabis seeds have been paired with a cannabis species called ruderalis. While this type of plant does not do much to alter the effects of the strain, it does make for very easy growing. Auto-flowering plants utilize hardy, Russian-born ruderalis' ability to proceed completely unaided into the flowering stage; this means the grower need not worry about the ideal time to alter the lighting hours in the greenhouse.
Critical Purple Strain Yield

As such, Critical Purple cannabis seeds are quite easy to germinate and grow, and do very well indoors, in a hydroponic or soil planting medium. Though they require a long flowering period — as many as 11 weeks — the results are well worth the wait. When harvest time arrives, the bushy plants will have produced numerous buds full of medicinal and recreational possibilities; expect up to 450 grams of fresh flower per square meter indoors, and about 300 grams per plant, outside. The "Purple" in the name refers to the purplish tint that growers may discover on the thick, heavy flowers.

So a little about my setup I'll b suing a dwc method with rock wool and hydration clay. Starting off I'll b using a 3.5 gallon buck then switching to a 5 gallon. I'll b using 300 cfm per hour of oxygen grade air pump with 2 six inch air stones. Lighting will consist of led to start off I'll b using 500watt mars light and mid grow I'll b amount it up with another 1200 watts of mars lighting so there will b a total of 1700 watts in the end. I'll b using general hydroponic master kit nutes with great white root stimulater and and cal mag. All water will b reverse osmosis with a starting ppm of 6. And will b ph daily to 5.8. We will b doing weekly Rez changes.

I'll b using hydro farm seed starter kit with humidity dome. After the beans crack I'll b using rock wool soaked in ph water of 5.8 with a drop of rapid rooter

5c9eeb9c59899631d898f6181bd2d829.jpg
my seeds are in now to sprout let's see how this goes. So the critical purple sprouted fast and strong. Now the tangerine dream looks like a dud the bean cracked but looks brown After 3 days no change in the tangerine but the critical is really strong and ready day 5
61edbdc72cdcc1d29d0c7f40190f2278.jpg
the purp is in the rock wool still no luck with the tangerine so I'll pop another seed and see well well 2 days later the tangerine looks really strong now I'll. Put her in rockwool next

5c9eeb9c59899631d898f6181bd2d829.jpg
my seeds are in now to sprout let's see how this goes. So the critical purple sprouted fast and strong. Now the tangerine dream looks like a dud the bean cracked but looks brown After 3 days no change in the tangerine but the critical is really strong and ready day 5
61edbdc72cdcc1d29d0c7f40190f2278.jpg
the purp is in the rock wool still no luck with the tangerine so I'll pop another seed and see well well 2 days later the tangerine looks really strong now I'll. Put her in rockwool next

I'll b showing pictures of my setup shortly. I just wanted to tell you about my conversation with Alex of growers choice seed co first experience went well and they was ready to listen to me and may replace my bad seeds but I'm going to wait to see how the third one goes two out of 3 ant bad So Alex of growers choice is following the grow. If I do it well maybe I could get a few seed. Sponsored ..

I'll b showing pictures of my setup shortly. I just wanted to tell you about my conversation with Alex of growers choice seed co first experience went well and they was ready to listen to me and may replace my bad seeds but I'm going to wait to see how the third one goes two out of 3 ant bad So Alex of growers choice is following the grow. If I do it well maybe I could get a few seed. Sponsored ..

I love the packaging and it was really quick shipping with tracking it came in a un marked brown box . so no one knows. Yes. I really dislike when I get packages with descriptions on them. Lol thanks eBay 1800watt grow light. On front of the package Now it's totally legal whee I'm at for Rec and growing but I still do t want everyone to know. So thank u growers choice

It's week two and the purple have grown nicely I germinated one seed and she took off like a champ. Now the tangerine dream is a little trickier I've germinated 3 seeds and only one has grown this morning she was looking out of the rockwool at me .it seams the other two just wasnt there. The seeds cracked but grew no further hey at least I have one ☝️ I'm happy

Here is my setup
f4229dcbd4bdb8db35e1fc52c10a8b7b.jpg
4x4 room with 3.5 gall buckets with 2 air stones a bucket I'm using one led light at the moment when we start to grow I'll kick the big light on. Here is my tangerine dream sprout
158541649ae6194dd25a9ed71a1a1d89.jpg
c353472a88e0b06e3d4be54409486c09.jpg
the one out of 3 that have grown. Here is a shot of the purple after after 3 days sprouted
6ee361f00542f62c8c030011c57993d8.jpg

So 12 hours ago my tangerine was just popping look at her now
208c13f9b969cc1b2059c42e539e15ef.jpg
I'll get her into the hydroto and a bucket today and give her the light. So now grow is officially on still no nutrients yet but I'm using ro water with a splash of rapid rooter

So growers choice seed company has sent me replacement seeds for the two tangerine dreams that didn't sprout with there 100% germination grantee hell yah thank you growers choice. Alex your the man thanks

Ok we are on day 6 of being put in the system still no nutrients yet but that day will b coming soon. I used natural lighting for these pice first we have the critical purple
768148cfba437ecf53f0cdf1b45fa529.jpg
ef368f7cfd22c2a26bf25d29b46b3ac9.jpg
7086e02692c272c94aa59fadc79a9827.jpg
next is the tangerine . dream
28642db8b44d00f8864d65c63244d040.jpg
8284999fe4e6595af857499f3a067e50.jpg
I'd have to say they are taking well to the setup and I'm happy with them so far

Another week passes. The girls got there first dose of food last night. I've done a light feeding of 3 ml of micro. Grow. And bloom. With a splash of great white root bacteria. I really love that stuff
1ca3d4a1a3b4eeeb0e0ec83b5291d089.jpg
f5bb4446aeb188c52c61721b44445fd8.jpg
the tangerine . is growing really nice. She seams strong and her root growth is really good . now the purple
93112b8d9e518e7846333b878dfa7e54.jpg
51eb13345931373d2421bf0fed5c2418.jpg
she seams to be a little harder to grow. All is well with her nice root growth but you can see a little nutrients deprived. So I gave her calmag with the reg dose here is my general grow micro bloom chart
b649655c795014f6174b4db140217248.jpg

3 week later the girls are growing really well I'm on track for my weekly Rez changes these photos were taken on 2/11 in just now posting them I've hade trouble with the app so I went straight to the source
IMG_057862.JPG
IMG_057759.JPG
IMG_057565.JPG
IMG_057663.JPG

Feb 14 the plants at week 3. I upped my nutrients and added a few extra additives 15 ml cal-mag 3ml micro 3ml grow 4 ml bloom 3ml flourishpluss 10 ml florablend Ann added to 31/2 gall of 58* ro water my ppm is at 350 and ph is at 5.8 and room temp is 72-78* they are growing very well and right now I'm running 300watts led and 125 watts of t5 a few more weeks I'll b adding a 1200 watt led also to really fill up the brow room
IMG_058551.JPG
IMG_058360.JPG
IMG_057663.JPG
the first two are tangerine and the other is the critical purple :420:

Weekly Rez changes. New ph pen and general hydroponic calmag in the critical purple is what has changed so far it seams lime the purple is nitrogen sensitive so I hade to lower her intake but they are growing grate no pistoles yet but that's good thing more grow time. FYI growers choice seed co now has gorilla glue omg yes please. So here are my weekly pics

First two are the tangerine dream and then the critical purple and a pic of both now the purp is smaller due to the nitrogen issue it slowed the growth and ph pen being out of calabration but the issue is under control. Live ,love ,grow

Plants have come around nicely! Are you going to do much in the way of topping/LST?

Glad to know Growers Choice is a stand-up company. Been looking for a US source for beans, might try a strain or two.
This grow I'm not topping or lst. I wanna see what I get un touched I've hade plenty of grows toped and have hade grate luck with them but I've never grown them out without so why not lol Thank you for taking a look at my grow it's a amazing experience. How are you growing

I started out indoors with the 400w MH for veg and 1000w HPS for flower method. Only topped out of necessity and did regular defoliation. No other manipulation. Did that for about 10 years until I moved to HI, it's been outdoor/greenhouse ever since. Those I just let Mother Nature do all the heavy lifting. Thanks to her, everyone has a green thumb out here! Been itching to get back into indoor grows, too many eyes on my greenhouse these days. I am def gonna ScroG, I find being hands on theraputic. Just a matter of choosing lighting. I am leaning CMH, maybe supplement with LED or use LED for veg, CMH/HPS for flower. Time for some new strains too. Been toking the same stuff for years, ready for a change.

Back
Top Bottom