Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

Well well another week has passed so I let the critical purple go I was going to flush but I've always read when you think it's ready give her another week lol Well she got it so now I should start the flush. But first I'm going to inspect her with the microscope I want at least 20% amber Lol this spot in growing is where it gets tricky should I pick it or another week lol. Now the tangerine dream she is a dream she's swelling very impressively and has a really deep smell I can't explain like a cat pissed on a fire bush idk But intense. From my experience she should start smelling sweet towards the end. Now next question is drying and curing. I have to find a new room to dry in now because I expanded the grow room in to drying room so now no dry room Also bovadas 62% humidity I've saved them for the last 4 years and there still soft. Hope they work

And we are so close I can taste it. And you know I really wanna.

A little up date here so the critical purple is about 5% amber I'm going to continue my feed for a week and then flush for a few days The tangerine dream looks amazing she is really bulking up and the pistol color is beautiful definitely tangerine in color lol but the smell I really can't explain it maybe due to the purple being super sweet and stinky smelling Kinda masks the whole room. I'll update some pice soon

I was going over the plants last night with the microscope and the critical purple is right where I want her a very nice amount so amber well kinda red like upside down cherrys love it wish I hade a USB microscope to get pics but her courant feeding is over Sunday and I'll flush for a few days with flora clean then a day with just ph water and hang her up. On the other note the density of her nugs are un imaginable thick I'm super happy but I still think my lights are loosing power

Well it’s official I’ve put the critical purple in flush I’ll run it till Thursday that’s 3 days with just RO ph water and I’m going to change the waywr every day. On the other note I’ve bin excepted in the Brooklin Sunrise competitive grow form our lovely sponsor the vault seed co so it’s a sponsored grow with other growers from different forms we will b comparing growing methods and yealds this outta b a lot of fun

Ayyyyyy congrats on the sponsored grow and congrats on the girls. They look amazing. Nice plump and juicy.
Thanks man the new grow will b a lot of fun and o man is that purple is really thick nuged and smells amazing and the samples taste really great I’m happy

Nice buds man!!!!!!!
Thanks Musashigrow I really took good care of them and I hade a really event free grow with no issues Soon I’ll be doing a Brooklyn sunrise from Dutch passion seed co I’d say in the next 3 weeks I have one more plant to harvest. My tangerine dream both plants were started the same day but this one still has a while to go. Now the Brooklyn sunrise says 11 week from seed to harvest

Well we’ll so the critical purple has bin harvested I’d have to say the smell is really amazing even after 7 days of drying but the yield is sad I’m going To estimate 5 oz off a 10oz plant says breeder information. I gave her my best. I’m happy with anything But there’s still light to shun the tangerine dream is still growing strong the buds are smaller but a massive amount she’s not showing any tricom color still mostly clear. I believe there’s a love hate thing going on with my lights I love them in veg but just aren’t doing it for me in bloom. I’m thinking of replacing them with cobs. I was also loooking at they black diamond but it’s really expensive and just I don’t believe the hype for the price I’m open to all lighting options please throw them my way. I need 4x4 coverage minimum of 600watts

I can't wait to see her naked and dangling by her feet lol.
Kinda sad looking after all trimmed up. I’m only getting half of what she should put out. But I’m thankful for anything

Well we’ll so the critical purple has bin harvested I’d have to say the smell is really amazing even after 7 days of drying but the yield is sad I’m going To estimate 5 oz off a 10oz plant says breeder information. I gave her my best. I’m happy with anything But there’s still light to shun the tangerine dream is still growing strong the buds are smaller but a massive amount she’s not showing any tricom color still mostly clear. I believe there’s a love hate thing going on with my lights I love them in veg but just aren’t doing it for me in bloom. I’m thinking of replacing them with cobs. I was also loooking at they black diamond but it’s really expensive and just I don’t believe the hype for the price I’m open to all lighting options please throw them my way. I need 4x4 coverage minimum of 600watts

Pics or it didn't Happen lol.

Pics or it didn't Happen lol.
O it happened and I do have pictures but I get sad looking at them I only got 3 oz off that plant. Now it’s really good smoke but I was expecting more out of a plant that says 300 grams
I have the pics on my desk top but here is a trimming pic

Back
Top Bottom