Iceman420's Hydroponic Northern Lights, Skunk #1 & White Walker Kush Before LST

Iceman420

So Day 10 of the Northern Light Hydro which is the small one in the rockwool(ill get some more pics of her soon), I was having some pH problems when i put her in there but got it stabled out so shes doing fine now, just a little behind in Veg but she' will catch up.This was day 18 of the white walker kush and Skunk#1 and they are really starting to Veg hard, this was about 5 days ago so i will post the pics today of what they look like all tied down and everything today, the Low-Sress-Training turned out great!!! I'll upload those new pics now, have a good weekend everybody!! Stay high

Re: Iceman420's Hydroponic-Northern Lights and Skunk #1 + White Walker Kush~Before LS

Looking good ICE!! Love the set up! M subbed in!!

Re: Iceman420's Hydroponic-Northern Lights and Skunk #1 + White Walker Kush~Before LS

Can you expand on your hydro set-up? What kind of pots are those? What size rez? Or is it a hydroton aerated hempy style? Its difficult to see whats going on down there. Lol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Can you expand on your hydro set-up? What kind of pots are those? What size rez? Or is it a hydroton aerated hempy style? Its difficult to see whats going on down there. Lol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Hey man, yeah its a little weird lighting with that one led on. The Hydro setup is running on the 5 gallon Root Spa Aqua System by ActiveAqua. I bought 4 of them and just have this one up and running right now to try and get used to the system and ph,ppm,EC, all that hydroponic shit you gotta keep track of. The water in this hydro setup is getting super aerated with two houses going in, one to the feed tube and one to a stone that pumps out massive bubbles.

Hey Iceman

Hey Penny! How you doing? did you say you had a grow going right now as well? i forgot, hope you have a good weekend.

Looking good ICE!! Love the set up! M subbed in!!

Thanks for subbing in!!! I'll have to check out what you have going as well, do you have a journal going?

Nice and green what kind of LED are you running iceman?

Hey Joe!! I'm running an AgroMax 540W from HTGsupply, AWESOME LIGHT in my opinion. It runs great and the spectrum is right on the money for veg and flowering. heres the link at the bottom if you wanna check it out, its around 550$. Take it easy! Have a good weekend.

7-Band 2.1 540 Watt LED Grow Light - HTG Supply

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom