image.jpg
gelatog
image.jpg
image.jpg
and ugly Brooklyn
image.jpg
image.jpg
at least the new leaves look normal

That’s what I’m hoping for. My last Brooklyn was amazing smoke. There always seems to be one plant in the group that wants to be weird. As long as her new growth isn’t like old we will be fine. Her roots are growing really nice to compare to the other 3 plants. That Brooklyn is about two weeks behind on germination But her roots structure is on point. It kinda looks like part of the membrane was left on the plant and it grew restricted. Only time will tell. Now she is a auto so who knows what her future hold.

whats up @JustJus welcome to my grow. Feel free to ask questions or give input. All is welcome here
:thumb::yummy:
Thanks @Bilbobudkin420 there moving along. I’m having heat battles whit the maxbloom boy that light is hot and intense. Ugly Brooklyn is definitely recovering from her episode. Smiles all around. I ww#1 is strong. I’ll definitely try my hand at a clone or two with that plant.

@Icemann420 after seeing where you ordered your seeds I went to the seedsman website to check out what they had loaded my cart up with a bunch of seeds from the promotion side, well let’s just say 105$ later I have 45 seeds coming with most of them being free. The sites I purchesed from before would cost me 110$ just for 20 seeds, I think I will stick with seedsman for now on lol

:thanks::slide:

That #2 widow looks like a similar growth pattern to what mine was. It was almost too dense for a while there and a pain to trim. She grew out of it eventually and made a nice spread.
that was my thought, was that it might grow out of it.

@Icemann420 after seeing where you ordered your seeds I went to the seedsman website to check out what they had loaded my cart up with a bunch of seeds from the promotion side, well let’s just say 105$ later I have 45 seeds coming with most of them being free. The sites I purchesed from before would cost me 110$ just for 20 seeds, I think I will stick with seedsman for now on lol

:thanks::slide:
@SeedsMan you guys and gals rock thanks for hooking up my friend. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom