Icemann420 Seedsman And Max Bloom Grow

So all is well in my dwc world. I’ve toped the ww#2 and the gelatog. Ww#1 is slower then her sister and gelatog Is kicking but And old Brooklyn she is growing. :peace:

Great my brotha my new autos haven't popped up yet can't wait c4 an tangy from @Blazinjones straines he is also running Brooklyn's so a few p running them were not the only one lol

I’m excited for the Brooklyn again. I’m running that auto with 3 photo cell so looks like I’ll be veging for 2 1/2 months. Lol going to be some monsters.

I’m excited for the Brooklyn again. I’m running that auto with 3 photo cell so looks like I’ll be veging for 2 1/2 months. Lol going to be some monsters.
Monster sssss

Room temp 77*f 32% humidity 60.4*f water temp 320 ppm. Here’s the ww#1
image.jpg
i think she looks hungry
And ww#2 she was toped
image.jpg
gelatog who was also toped
image.jpg
and last is Brooklyn sunrise
image.jpg
I think I’m having cooler nights with the lights off there a little down and cold looking. Also I haven’t fed them yet

So what I did was put a space heater in my room with 72* low. Now with the humidity thing I have no definitive answer for that for as long as I have grown I’ve used this method in the same manor. I love improvements on everything suggestions are always liked. Beat I can do is put the heater in but when I do change my buckets I’ll leave the water in the upper 60

You know I ran into the same thing my humidity was running down in the 30s and I just sprayed a little water on them and the walls don't know if that was right or wrong it didn't help on the gauge but they thought it was more humid in there

Is putting a pan of water on top of the heater an option hell I even thought about filling the crock pot up with water and see what happens
I got a constant fight to I go from hot and humid all summer to cold and dry in winter

I used to worry about RH. I ran humidifiers in the tents for a while and then I stopped doing it. My RH ranges from 38% to 55% depending on the outside temps, how much the furnace runs and where the plants are in their cycle. I have noticed no difference in overall vigor, size or yield running low RH other than them consuming more water. I don't grow in the summer to avoid high RH and heat. I don't see low RH as an issue.

So what I did was put a space heater in my room with 72* low. Now with the humidity thing I have no definitive answer for that for as long as I have grown I’ve used this method in the same manor. I love improvements on everything suggestions are always liked. Beat I can do is put the heater in but when I do change my buckets I’ll leave the water in the upper 60
i used 2 full buckets with wet towels . soaked them in the buckets then hung them above to drip back into them. my rh went from low 30's to 50's. only had to re soak each morning to keep it up. soon as the leaves and plant formed a bit , the rh took care of itself again.
@InTheShed i think with our systems being closed and virtually sealed off unlike hydro ect , we dont have surface water to evaporate into the room. seems logical on reflection

Maybe a silly question. But can you use a aquarium heater to maintain proper temps. I know nothing about hydro. Just curious
i do at the moment in my control pot. keeps the solution at 19°c now winter here. i have insulated my buckets so room temp doesnt heat it at all which neant was only getting 15-16° . they are settable and do take a high setting from cold res change. i have mine set at 22° which ends up as 19 ( ish) . works well for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom