Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Hello Everyone and welcome to my new journal. I finally took the plunge and went LED after years of debating it. I decided to go with TOP LED GROW because they are a sponsor here at 420 Magazine, the prices are excellent, and many other growers here are using them with great results...More about the lights later in my product review post.

So I still have my other journal going which will finish out only being my flower tent, and you can find it here:
Icemud's Grow 6.0. Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel -SFV OG- University Hills OG- Perpetual

I decided to start a new journal since I converted my veg tent over to TOP LED GROW LIGHTS and this will be the first run of plants in LED in veg, and when ready to flower they will go to my flower tent which is a Ceramic Metal Halide (soon to be replaced with LED) and I also run my new TOP LED GROW Mars II 80x5w LED in the flower tent. I wanted to separate my current journal from this new one because this one will be a full LED grow, where the others will just finish in LED/CMH so I will be able to better keep track of feedings, and progress.

I will be reposting a few things from my other journal to catch this one up to speed but from here on out, this journal will focus on the plants in my veg tent and their progress through finish with TOP LED GROW LIGHTS.

Veg Tent:

What strain is it?
These are clones of my last flowering plants, which would make them 4rd generation clones since I originally picked up the clones, with the exception of the blue dream which is about 6th generation clone. Each time I am about to flower my vegging plants I clone them, the vegging plants go to the flowering tent, and the clones go to the veg tent. I just took clones of my plants so I have 1x blue dream, 2x Ogiesel, 2x Cherry Pie, 2x GSC, 1x SFV OG, and 1x University Hills OG and I am working with a few seeds too that I have had stored for a few years.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

University Hills OG= Unknown OG x Free Tibet (Nepalese Hash Plant x Afghani Hawaiian) x Professional 3-Way [(Unknown DJ short x Unknown Sensi Seeds) x Northern Lights #5 male)]

GSC: (thin mint)=OG (rumored a south florida OG kush) x F1 durban (Purple Champagne X Durban Poison))

Cherry Pie= Grand Daddy Purple x F1 Durban (Purple Champagne X Durban Poison)

SFV OG= Chemdawg x {Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan} (Rumored) Not sure what cut I have but it definitely is strong and a good yielding plant.

OGiesel= SFV OG x Giesel ( Chemdawg x Mass. Super Skunk)

Blue Dream= Blueberry x Haze
DSC07630.JPG
DSC076311.JPG
DSC076321.JPG
DSC07633.JPG
DSC07636.JPG

Seeds:
"purple steve" x GSC I cant remember what I was told Purple Steve was but I believe it was a purple trainwreck with Afghani. The grower was trying to bring out the qualities of GSC but a larger yield.

Holy Grail OG: These are seeds from my Holy Grail OG on my 2nd grow that hermied and developed seeds, not sure what I will get but hey, might be fun for future breeding if I get a male.

Hawaiian Seeds: These were gifted to a grower friend of mine from a grower friend of hers she knows in Hawaii. These are supposedly a Hawaiian strain and has a very tropical/fruity taste.
DSC076341.JPG

Depending on what is ready when, will determine what goes to flowering and what I keep as mothers. Only time will tell.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
Some of the clones were transplanted to 3 gallon pots of the soil mix below which has been cooking for about 3 weeks. All of the clones were taken from my last grow, dipped in clonex and stuck in root riot plugs under a humidity dome and a heating pad. So far I have transplanted: 1x University Hills OG, 1x SFV OG, 1x Blue Dream, 2x GSC, 2x OGiesel, 1x Cherry Pie. My 2 OG's weren't strongly rooted when transplanted so they are slow to take off but all other plants are really taking off and have been in soil for about 5 days now. I took more clones of the OG's which are still rooting so they will be transplanted if needed when they root.

I also put yesterday some of the above mentioned seeds in the root riot plugs as well as put some of them in r/o water with a drop of superthrive to soak for a few days. I havent' been very successful at growing from seed so I am trying different methods.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor:
I am using a 2x4 Hydrohut silver edition which actually measures 26" x 55" x 78"" which is about 2 1/2' x 5' x 7'.
DSC07584.JPG
DSC07581.JPG
DSC07580.JPG

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
DSC071841.JPG
DSC07182.JPG
DSC071801.JPG
DSC071791.JPG
DSC071781.JPG
DSC071751.JPG
DSC07173.JPG
DSC07171.JPG

(copied from previous journal, same soil mix)
Today I mixed up: (using a 2 gallon plastic pot for measurement as well as a measuring cup for flour)

I noticed I didn't have enough ProMix HP and Ocean forest left to hit my goal of 23x 2 gallon pots which not only would cover my transplant from 2 gallon pots to 5 gallon pots for my flower tent, but also would have enough to fill 6 more pots, hoping for mostly 5 gallons. With this in mind I had 2x 5 gallon pots of premixed soil sitting around from when I mixed up new stuff last grow, so I threw this into a big rubbermaid...

The Base Soil Mix:
Each of these equaled about 2 1/2 (2gallon) pots.
So a total of 5 pots of premixed soil was used
8 (2gallon pots) of ProMix HP
2 (2 gallon pots) of FF Ocean Forest
2 1/2 (2gal pots) of Worm Castings
1 1/2 (2gal pot) of Volcanic Pumice
2 (2gal pot) of Alaskan Forest Humus

The Amendments: Make up 15% of my total soil mix
1 1/2 Cup of Azomite (trace minerals and micronutrients)
4 Cups of Calcium Carbonate Powder 97%
3 1/2 Cups of Soft Rock Phosphate (Collidal Clay with high phosphorus and CEC value)
1 1/3 Cups of Gypsum (Calcium Sulfate)
2 Cups of Crab Meal 2-3-0 23% calcium(also a P source and source of chitin a hormone/growth regulator)
1 1/2 Cups of Fish Bone meal. (3-18-0) 24% Calcium
1 1/2 Cups of Lava Sand (adds trace minerals and supposedly adds paramagnetic value to the soil)
2 Cups of Crab Shell Meal 2-3-0 23% Calcium
2 Cups of Kelp Meal (also has growth hormones and PGR's, plus trace minerals)
1 Cup of Alfalfa Meal. (2-0-3) (contains Trichontinol which aids in plant growth and health)
1/2 Cup of Powdered Humic Acid (Adds Carbons to the soil as well as trace minerals and aids in chelation of minerals)
1/2 Cup of Humboldt Myco's Maximum (Beneficial Bacteria and Mycorrizae Fungus)
1/2 cup of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
1/3 Cup of Greensand (0-0-3) (Trace Minerals)
1/2 Cup of Dry Molasses (1-0-3) (Energy for the Microbes)
DSC07348.JPG
DSC07349.JPG

If soil... What size pot?
Right now they are clones in Root Riot Plugs with a humidity dome, a heating pad a 1x 26w 6500k CFL. Newly transplanted clones are in 3 gallon round plastic pots, and 1x OGiesel is in

These will be transplanted to 5 gallon square plastic pots before flower, or possibly I may get some 7 gallon fiber pots.

Size of light?
I am running the Gas Lamp Routine which is 12 hours of light, 5.5 hours of dark, 1 hour of light, 5.5 hours of Dark. (VEG)

The light I am using for veg is the TOP GROW LED 144x3w. Currently I am running it only on the veg setting until the plants get larger, then I will also turn on the bloom to finish the veg.

DSC07638.JPG
DSC07635.JPG
DSC07585.JPG
DSC07578.JPG
DSC07576.JPG
DSC075671.JPG
DSC07564.JPG
DSC07565.JPG
DSC075661.JPG

Flowering will be done in a separate tent. In that tent I run 1x 400w Phillips Ceramic Metal Halide and 1x TOP GROW LED 80x5w. I may be replacing the CMH before these girls hit flower so this may change.

Is it aircooled?
The Tent is cooled with a 4" inline plastic fan (prob about 250cfm) hooked to a carbon scrubber. The 144x3w LED has 3 cooling fans and runs very cool on full.

Temp of Room/cab?
Veg Tent:
Usually sits between 62F and 74F

Flower Tent:
Usually Sits between 74-82F

RH of Room/cab?
Generally ranges from 51%-60%

PH of media or res?
I don't check it

Any Pests ?
Nope

How often are you watering?
Clones are sprayed 1x per day and I just make sure there is enough water in the tray to keep the humidity up.

Once they are transplanted, about 1x per week to 1x per 2 weeks when they are young vegging plants. As they get older I usually water about 1x per 4-7 days depending on when they need it.

Type and strength of ferts used?
In veg I usually don't use many ferts besides compost teas. I will post the doses and nutrients used when applicable. If needed I have Earthjuice full line, and some others by General Organics, Humboldt, and Advanced.

Re: Icemud goes LED: Featuring TOP GROW LED: Cherry Pie, GSC, OGiesel, SFV OG, UVH OG

From 2 days ago...

I did a nice writeup of my experience in purchasing TOP LED GROW in my Flowering Journal journal and wanted to share my experience with TOPLEDGROW!!!

I am a Happy Person right now!! Thank you Sara for being so helpful and making my dream of converting to LED a reality!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I received my LED lights from Top LED Grow today (one of our sponsors!) and I have to say overall the experience was excellent from customer service, to getting answers to questions and I really have to thank Sara for putting up with all my questions, there were a lot of them!!! and also want to thank all the members here at 420 Magazine who helped me with the purchase.

My Goals with LED and my purchase needs:
I have to say, I am picky but also well researched so buying wasn't easy for me. So many vendors to choose from, so much different information from different companies and very high prices from most vendors. In my decision many things were important but cost was very high up on the list. I currently don't have a huge budget for extra purchases so the decision had to 1st and foremost financially make sense. Secondly the spectrum and LED's used was big for me. I am a firm believer in full spectrum lighting and so a requirement for me to buy LED was it had to have both warm white and cool white LED's for full spectrum, plus it had to have IR, red in the 660nm area, red in the 620nm area, blue in the 440nm area and blue in the 470-480 area. Next for me was actual proof that the lights worked, from growers like me so I was in search of a light that had a good reputation and proof online of journals, pics and videos. I needed to see the lights being used, growing well, and feel comfortable that I was investing in a quality product.

I chose to go with Top LED Grow (LG-LED) for my purchase because they met all of my needs/wants above and the price was very reasonable, service was excellent and from what I have gathered from growers here at 420 Magazine, the lights perform well.

My Experience:
I contacted Sara by email originally and she is very quick to respond, even with the difference in timezones. I had a ton of questions and she answered all of them quickly and with good explanations of what I can expect and about the products. After a good week of emails (probably 1-20 total emails of questions and answers, thank you Sara!) I placed my order.

I ordered directly from Sara via Paypal and having never used paypal before, it was a pretty easy process. Sara helped me figure it out and let me know when the payment went through. I requested an invoice from my purchase and she was quick to supply one with all the company details on it, costs and such. Since I ordered late on a Friday evening I didn't think that I would receive my light until about a week later but today I was surprised when the 2 lights showed up with a knock on my door only after 5 days from me ordering! Wow thats Fast!!! The only issue I had was the shipping number I was supplied changed, so I was concerned when I didn't see tracking, but I contacted Sara and she let me know the number changed, and just as I was pretty much reading her reply, Knock knock, 2 boxes at my door!! Definitely not a bad thing since I have worked in shipping and things like this happen and overall still a A+ experience.

The Arrival: (1x 80x5w Mars II LED, 1x 144x3w green reflector LED)

The 2 lights arrived individually packaged, the boxes were pretty firm and taped well. (clear packing tape). I didn't see anything damaging the boxes besides just normal shipping bumps that pretty much any box will experience.

DSC075311.JPG
DSC075321.JPG
DSC075331.JPG

Upon opening the boxes the LED units were tightly packed with a thick 1/2" foam around them and looked like they definitely are wrapped for protection. Inside each box was the mounting hardware which included wire, clips and carabiners. There were also coupons for future purchases, a business card with a thank you and note to customer, and a 5x7" print showing the models of LED's available as well as operating/hanging suggestions and cautions.

DSC075341.JPG
DSC075351.JPG
DSC07536.JPG
DSC07537.JPG

The Mars II 80x5w LED
I unboxed the Mars II LED 1st and plugged it into my kill-a-watt meter and turned on the power. Wow this light is bright. I checked my meter and the 80x5w Mars II was running at 1.54A and 175W. The spectrum seems to be exactly as was listed having 2 different reds, 2 different blues, cool white, warm white and IR.

DSC07537.JPG
DSC075381.JPG
DSC075391.JPG
DSC075401.JPG
DSC07541.JPG

DSC07546.JPG
DSC07547.JPG

The setup that I will be putting this LED in is a 2.5'x5'x7' hydrohut silver edition and is my flowering tent. Currently I am running 2 HID lights in this tent, 1x 400w Ceramic Metal Halide and 1x 600w Ushio HPS Optired (dimmed to 400w). This light is to replace my 400w HPS light, ballast and reflector, as well as allow me to pull out 1 of 2 of my inline extraction fans. The light seems really built well, very sturdy case and the fans are pretty quiet too.

Hanging this light was easy, it is really light compared to my HPS reflector, probably weighs about 10 lbs. After removing my HPS light I hung the Mars II on the existing YoYo hangers that I had in my tent, using only 2 of the connection points, and used the other 2 in a cross pattern just as a backup safety device.

After hanging the light I wanted to compare it to my 400w Ceramic metal Halide that is hanging next to it and I have to say, for 1/3 of the wattage used, this light is pretty close to a 400w HID. I would say a HID has better light spread/footprint but again, I am using 175w vs 440w on a HID. Very Bright LED light!!! Do not look directly at it or you will see spots for a good 15 minutes afterwards and everything in normal light will look green!!! LOL Trust me I did it!
DSC07542.JPG
DSC07543.JPG
DSC07544.JPG
DSC075481.JPG
DSC07549.JPG
DSC07550.JPG
DSC07551.JPG
DSC07552.JPG
DSC07553.JPG
DSC07554.JPG

The tent is noticeably cooler just by replacing the HPS light with the LED and I know my power bill will be much happier as well. (another note is plants use more of LED light than HID light so even though a HID may be brighter, it doesn't mean it is more effective. I am impressed overall but almost wish I would have bumped it up a notch and got the next size or 2 larger of LED for better footprint, but that is the beauty of having a daisy chain feature... More can be added

Overall the Mars II meets and exceeds what I expected. I can't wait to see what my plants think!!!

The 144x3w Reflector (green) LED:

I unboxed the Reflector LED 2nd and also did an unboxing/review video which after editing tonight I will post. Again this light was wrapped in 1/2" thick foam and packaged tightly for shipping. The light was bundled with a 6' power cord, hanging hardware, a thank you business card, 2 coupons for future purchases, and a 5"x7" print of warnings/cautions, hanging suggestions and other useful info.
DSC07555.JPG
DSC075571.JPG
DSC07558.JPG

After unboxing this light I plugged in my Kill-a-watt meter and plugged the light in. This light comes with 2 on/off switches, one for veg and one for flower. I turned on the veg one first and holy crap, this light is very very bright!!! much brighter than the MarsII but also uses more wattage. Here are the readings from the Kill-a-watt meter for the different settings:

DSC075671.JPG

Veg (only): 1.62A 183w
DSC075681.JPG

Bloom (only, also note fans do not run when only bloom turned on): .87A 96W

Full (both switched on) 2.46A 279W
DSC075691.JPG

VEG
DSC07565.JPG

BLOOM
DSC07564.JPG
DSC07563.JPG

FULL
DSC075661.JPG

This light is going in my veg tent (2.5'x5'x7') to replace a 400w Ceramic Metal Halide/ Ushio 400w Conversion Bulb (I recently switched to the ushio).
DSC075701.JPG

Hanging this light was very easy, and comes with all the hardware to hang it (minus yoyo's or adjustable hangers) but does come with what is needed for a stationary mount. (wont move vertically) I attached it to my yoyo's that were existing and hung it up within 5 minutes. I re-routed my vent fan and 6" ducting and turned it on.

This light easily can replace a 400w HID light, hands down, no question about it and I would say it may even come close to rivaling a 600w HID. I really like the reflector design and it helps to blend the individual spectrums much better than ones without the reflectors so you get a more even and uniform blend/spread instead of patterns of color all over the plants.
DSC07577.JPG
DSC07576.JPG
DSC07579.JPG
DSC07579.JPG

Upon turning this light on in my tent, just the Veg setting alone lit up the tent brighter than my 400w Ushio MH that was in the tent previously.
DSC07580.JPG
DSC07581.JPG
DSC07582.JPG
DSC07583.JPG

Then turning on the additional bloom lights, wow, this light is really bright and probably could flower my entire tent.
DSC07584.JPG
DSC07585.JPG

I almost wish I would have gotten one of these for my bloom tent as well but hey, I can always get another in a few months
The fans are also very quiet on this model and sounds just slightly louder than a computer running.

Overall I am so far very impressed with the lights, the service and everything. Now just to see if my plants love it as well

My total savings of adding 2 LED lights and removing HID's and equipment per month on my electric bill.

Removing from flower tent:
1 600/400w HPS ballast, bulb, reflector (420W running 11 hours a day)
1 6" inline plastic fan (54W, running with my lights)
156.42 KWHr removed from the grow tent per month.

Removing from Veg tent:
1 400w magnetic ballast, ceramic metal halide bulb, reflector. (440w running 13 hours a day, Gas Lamp Routine)
171.6 KWHr removed from the grow tent per month.

Total KWHr removed from the tents per month: 328.02 KWHr

Adding to flower tent:
1x Mars II 80x5w LED grow light (175w running 11 hours a day)
57.75KWHr Added to the grow tent per month

Adding to Veg Tent
1x 144x3w Reflector LED (279w running 13 hours a day, Gas Lamp Routine)
108.81KWHr added to the grow tent per month.

Total KWHr added from the tents per month:
166.56 KWHr Added to my total monthly electric bill for both tents from the conversion.

Savings in electricity KWHr per month from the change to LED(Both tents):
328.02 KWHR removed - 166.56 KWHr added = 161.46 KWHr Saved per month by replacing HID to LED.

Cost per month (approx) saved from the change to LED(both tents):
161.46 KWHr per month x monthly charge per KWHr $0.34 = $54.90 Per month In savings due to me replacing my HID with LED.

That is a ROI of 1.3x within 1 year assuming the results are the same and basing this statement only on electrical usage...

That's a lot of money saved!!!

Re: Icemud goes LED: Featuring TOP GROW LED: Cherry Pie, GSC, OGiesel, SFV OG, UVH OG

OK....So now that you are all caught up.... Lets call today day 5 of veg. I don't know if this is exact because I haven't been keeping track of the time since I cloned them and transplanted them, but 5 days seems about right. I don't usually count the days of veg because I flower them when they get to a certain height, not based on timeframe.

I will snap some photos in a little while and post them later tonight.

I have a compost tea that I started bubbling today. The Tea consists of 1 "teabag" full of the soil mix listed above. And I added 1 spoonful of soft rock phosphate, 1 spoonful if azomite, 1 spoonful of gypsum, and 1/3 spoonful of lava sand. Immediately within an hour the tea already had a thick froth over the top and smells very earthy :) This will bubble overnight and most likely feed the girls tomorrow.

Already the plants are loving the 144x3w TOP GROW LED. I already see new growth on the little fresh transplanted clones and they look like they really are happy :)

I am reading up on different methods to start seeds and I have about 5 seeds of each strain soaking right now in R/O water and superthrive. After I decide how I will germinate these seeds I will post the method as well. Some seeds are already in root riot plugs in my humidity dome. We will see if that works this time.

I am very pleased with the new TOP LED GROW LIGHTS!! Can't wait to see how these girls perform in veg under it!!

Subbed of course!

Welcome to my new journal Light Addict!! Glad to have ya here....sit back, grab some papers and lets get this party started!!

So I took some photos tonight of the girls under their new 144x3w TOP LED GROW light. I have to say these girls are loving the light!! I already see fast new growth on all of the older clones, and already the SFV OG has taken a turn for the better and grown a few new leaves. The University Hill's OG is still struggling along but I have faith she will make it with some TLC. If not I could always still take a few clones of the flowering plant and see what happens.

As far as the seeds, I still haven't figured out what to do with them. I was thinking about letting the soak 1 more day and then putting them in the root riot plugs and seeing what happens. If anyone has some fail safe ways of germinating seeds that are slightly old, please feel free to guide me in the right direction. :)

As mentioned above, I have a compost tea bubbling that will feed the girls tomorrow as well as give them a good foliar feeding as well.

On my healthier and older vegging plants, I know they are young, but I topped them :) oops :) lol I wanted to get them started branching early and wanted to give topping a try since I usually do LST. In another week I probably will do LST as well to get them bushy. I am still considering doing another v-scrog so it may come sooner than later, but I still haven't decided for sure. I definitely had that thing dialed in for the most part and really with the LED I think it would be primo!! I was even thinking to myself, since I have the same tents for veg and flower, I could v-scrog the veg tent and flower them under the 144x3w too.. I bet it would kick butt for a scrogg!!

HMMM well only time will tell, I guess it depends if any of these seeds pop...

Here's tonights pics!
DSC076573.JPG
DSC07658.JPG
DSC076591.JPG
DSC076601.JPG
DSC076611.JPG
DSC076621.JPG

I'm real interested in LED's at mo as I'll be trying to build my own in new year. I'll throw some real good cash at it, It might cost me more than buying the first time round but I want to understand my light completely. also I will be able to tailor make mine with personalized features Like a angled outside edges to shoot a cross hatch of light when needed.

I'm real interested in LED's at mo as I'll be trying to build my own in new year. I'll throw some real good cash at it, It might cost me more than buying the first time round but I want to understand my light completely. also I will be able to tailor make mine with personalized features Like a angled outside edges to shoot a cross hatch of light when needed.

I have really been wanting to build my own as well. I would love to build one that completely replicates the PAR curve. Many of the LED companies miss the aqua/bluegreen zone as well as miss the UV, and the yellow/orange area and I would love to build my own eventually that will hit all key areas as well as I would love to have it where you can have it automated to dim/change spectrum output and replicate the actual color change of the day and season... That would be bad ass!

That 144x3w looks absolutely killer, definitely is now up on the top of my shopping list.
I liked your write up on the cost per money saved, it is definitely making me look more into making a switch to LED.
Will keep an eye on what you have got goin! Keep up the good work :goodjob:

Gotta sub to this one too now! Haha

Welcome EyeDooIT!!! Glad to have ya!!!

That 144x3w looks absolutely killer, definitely is now up on the top of my shopping list.
I liked your write up on the cost per money saved, it is definitely making me look more into making a switch to LED.
Will keep an eye on what you have got goin! Keep up the good work :goodjob:

I so far am very pleased with both the 144x3w and the Mars II 80x5w. I would love to pick up 2 more Mars 80x5w for my flower tent and get rid of the CMH but have to wait for more extra cash to free up. I also wouldn't mind trying out those Advanced XML-150s and the LUSH dominator as well. They are way out of my budget and so far I am very happy with the TOP LED! Definitely looking forward to what come with these lights, man they are bright!!

I actually checked out my bill the other day and now I will be able to see what next month brings as far as savings. Definitely the quick ROI helped me make my purchase :)

hey im subbed to the new setup!!!
nice to see more people using led's as the technology is getting better
now all we need is the price to get lower :thumb:

hey im subbed to the new setup!!!
nice to see more people using led's as the technology is getting better
now all we need is the price to get lower :thumb:

I'm definitely happy I am giving them a try. My electric bill will certainly agree :) I have high hopes for TOP LED! So far my plants are looking great !!

Looking great Ice, nice to see you jump in the led game. Boy this holiday season is going to have some amazing grows, I'm excited.

subscribed

Welcome King JohnC!!!! Glad to have ya here!!!

Looking great Ice, nice to see you jump in the led game. Boy this holiday season is going to have some amazing grows, I'm excited.

I am happy to join the LED crowd too! I have been eyeballin them for years now and I think finally the technology is hitting the point where it is showing its benefits over traditional style lighting. I am excited to see how this grow goes!

Hey everyone, just a very quick update.

My clones are looking really good today, and showing results from the topping I did a few days ago. I topped the GSC's, Cherry Pie and Ogiesels and so far all of them are responding positively. I also tied down the 2 GSC since they are much lankier and growing faster than the others and did some mild LST.

My blue dream clone that was recently transplanted is hanging in there but not really growing either. The SFV OG is now growing fast and really is catching up to all the other clones/vegging plants even though it was transplanted about a week behind the others. The UVH OG is still "alive" but not really showing new growth yet either so I hope the other one roots soon just so I can be sure I will keep the genetics going.

The seeds:
So since the other day when I planted a bunch of seeds, probably about 15-20. I so far see 1 that has popped and showing the taproot. Its the Hawaiian seed :)!!! I still have yet to see if any of the others have poked through yet but will continue to keep them heated and wet and see what happens :) I am excited the Hawaiian one popped but also would love for the 2 different purples to come through as well :)

Here are today's photos.

DSC076811.JPG
DSC076821.JPG
DSC076831.JPG
DSC076841.JPG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top Grow LED: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Hey everyone! Quick update here. The little vegging ladies look great today and are seeming to really like the TOP LED growlight. All of the plants are showing good growth except for the blue dream and UVH OG which are still struggling. I also noticed that one of my seeds has popped and now there are 2 tiny little leafs starting to form. I believe this is my Hawaiian seed :) Lets hope she makes it!

Other than just shooting some pics I gave them a foliar spray of compost tea with a few additves: organic b, fulvic acid, humic acid, cal/mag, hygrozyme, carboload and 2-4-0 fish. These were all added in very small amounts and I sprayed the plant leaves top and bottom.

Well here are a few pics from tonight.

DSC077041.JPG
DSC077052.JPG
DSC077063.JPG

Back
Top Bottom