Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Actually you can grow with LOS and autopots. No timers, no electricity, no nutes, and stunning hydro like results in the weight department yet the smoke is 100% organic and beautiful.

Very cheap to get into as well. It for sure gets my product if the year vote. It's like hydro for soil and is a flood tray that uses floats and gravity instead of electricity. :Namaste:

I had the opportunity to try them out and I turned it down... arrrhhggg! lol kick myself for that one :)

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Ouch! I'd see if that opportunity still exists. It would be so cool too see what you could do with those. Keep It Green Brother! :Namaste:

Ouch! I'd see if that opportunity still exists. It would be so cool too see what you could do with those. Keep It Green Brother! :Namaste:

I will have to ask... interesting system for sure :)

Alright everyone!!! the deed has been done, the seed has been made, and the plants have been harvested :) Day 68 of flowering (last night)

Well everyone, my 1st feminized seed project using colloidal silver has been a success, and even though the plants are tiny, and pretty beat up and ugly, they made it and there are some nice mature tiger striped seeds that I now have of my own creations :) so cool! I'm really happy this has been a success, and I can't wait to get started on a new seed project, as the cuttings of the strains are currently rooting in root riot plugs and my humidity dome :)

For the next round, since my goal is to eventually have all feminized seeds, will probably be my ogiesel, since it is absolutely my favorite heavy hitting strain I have, and actually out of many strains too :) something about the blend of chemdawg, super skunk and SFV OG is something special, and I can't wait to have not only feminized seeds of it, but to use it for crossing as well :) Eventually I will have crosses of all my strains with each other and then the fun will begin as I start to look for phenos to keep, and make feminized seeds of my own strains, as well as get further into breeding the F1's :) So exciting, and I wish I had a huge warehouse just to do breeding :) would be so fun! Imagine planting 1000 seeds and finding that 1 or 2 keeper phenos that just are something unique and an oddity :) wow :)

So anyhow, I'm not sure how fast I will plant these new seeds as I want to continue with the seed projects, however my curiosity really is digging in me too :) so we will see, I might be able to run like 2 new plants, using my new crosses, but I much rather would wait where I can do a whole tent of 1 type, to select the right phenos... only time will tell :)

Well here are the photos.. the plants are pretty beat up and ugly as I have only been giving them water, and they were overwatered a few weeks back, but the seeds look nice and ripe :)

Be sure to check out my other ongoing journal if you haven't already stopped by, and as soon as I get my next seed project underway, I will create a new journal for it as well, to keep things separated :)

Thank you to everyone who followed, contributed and participated, learned and helped make this journal a success! I appreciate all of you and cant wait to share more grows with you! Here is the link to the new journal :)

Icemud's Far Red LED Journal - Flower Trigger Manipulation - Budmaster LED Lights

And here are some photos before I chopped the ladies down last night :)

IMG_20160822_224042.jpg
IMG_20160822_224050.jpg
IMG_20160822_224054.jpg
IMG_20160822_224100.jpg
IMG_20160822_224106.jpg
IMG_20160822_224113.jpg
IMG_20160822_224118.jpg
IMG_20160822_224123.jpg
IMG_20160822_224135.jpg
IMG_20160822_224140.jpg
IMG_20160822_224145.jpg

Great looking flowers. Awesome job my friend. I'd watch and trim some of those crispy leaves touching your buds.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I'm so happy for you Ice! I'd love to see you work your new strain through to perfection but that takes a couple years. When you have limited grow space you have to do it like you said. A couple plants at a time. Can't wait for the new journal! :high-five:

Great looking flowers. Awesome job my friend. I'd watch and trim some of those crispy leaves touching your buds.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey Millertm! Thanks! Yea I just left the dead leaves on as I wasn't really planning on having much buds left after removing all the seeds. Normally if I was drying non seeded plants, I definitely would remove most of the fans and any dead plant material :) Thanks for the compliment!

I'm so happy for you Ice! I'd love to see you work your new strain through to perfection but that takes a couple years. When you have limited grow space you have to do it like you said. A couple plants at a time. Can't wait for the new journal! :high-five:

Hey DrCannabi! I'm super stoked too! Learned something new, and it worked perfectly :) I definitely will be working some strains in the future, but first I have to get all my "rounds" of feminized backcrosses done, as I only will be keeping a couple of the plants after I make seeds. Most likely I will only keep my black cherry soda, and ogiesl as they are my 2 favorites, but its so hard to decide because all the strains I have currently are amazing... definitely going to be a hard decision. I know I definitely want at least BX'ed seeds of each though, just in case something happens, or I have to move in the near future (which may be happening in the spring with work), but just want to make sure I have those genetics to go back to if need be :) I may however slip a couple seeds in one of my next rounds too, just to see what happens :) lol will all really depend on space to work :) but I think it may be possible to do so :)

Well everyone, the plants are dry and tonight I decided to start separating all the seeds from the buds. Wow I thought trimming sucked...LOL I pretty much found the best method to be just grabbing a bud, and rolling/twisting it in my fingers on a slanted mirror with a lip would allow the seeds to drop and collect on the mirror lip.. then I would just package them up into bags once enough accumulated. I think this would be much easier with a metal screen or grate where I could just rub the buds on it, and it would turn it into shake.. almost like a grinder without the abrasive grinding. I will have to search around and see what others do as hand removing them is a very sticky and long process.

I started with my black cherry soda which was backcrossed since it seemed to have quite a bit of seeds, and I figured I would get it out of the way... wow did it have a lot of seeds :) I estimate that each little "dimebag" baggie that i put them in holds at least about 200-300 or more... and I had a total of 7 bags... so after doing the math.. thats a F-Load of seeds!! haha and that is only one plant that probably was about 18" tall, and would have maybe had an oz of bud if it wasn't bearing seeds.. so not a large plant... amazing! I didn't start any other plants tonight since the 3 day weekend will give me plenty of time to finish up I think... and if not I can just do 1 a night next week after work.. no rush since I'm not using the bud to smoke, so curing isn't necessary...

Well I am very very pleased with the results... a ton of nice mature tiger stripe seeds, and of course there were a good portion of somewhat underdeveloped or white seeds... so stoked!

IMG_20160901_175208.jpg
IMG_20160901_204640.jpg
IMG_20160901_205046.jpg

Cool Beans! :laugh:

:;):

Alright everyone!!! the moment my fingers have been waiting for... "really" lol... removing seeds from all these plants was definitely much slower, and stickier than trimming for sure.. LOL ... the only way I found quick was to quickly remove all the dead and fan leaves, then remove the buds from the stems, then twist them intbeween my fingers until it was a pulverized mess of shake and seeds.. then tilt the surface I was working on and let the seeds roll away from the shake.. lol and now its done!!! my fingers can rest.. after I type out this update.. LOL

So I managed to finish removing all the seeds from all 8 plants this weekend, and was actually perfect time to do it. The plants were dry, the weather was nice and cool, and the upcomming clones will need a place to call home soon as they root :) So putting on some movies, some music, blazing away happily I removed the seeds and placed them into small baggies, and labled them all, then placed each plants seeds in an envelope to keep them separated, and labeled.

I will hopefully soon once finances allow be getting a vacuum sealer so that I can store the seeds for long term, as well as keep some out for use in the coming future grows. I read that its best to store the seeds around 10% oxygen or lower for better success for long term storage, so I figured a vacuum sealer would be my best bet.

Well not much to report on, I'm extremely happy how this grow turned out, how my 1st seed project was a success, and how I created my own seeds and strains too :) I'm very pleased :) Thank you to everyone that contributed to this journal, and experience testing budmasters, making seeds, harvesting buds and having fun! I appreciate all of you and encourage you to join me in my already current journal, testing out the all new budmaster emerson far red LED panels. The link is in my signature :)

IMG_20160904_013307.jpg
IMG_20160905_223721.jpg
IMG_20160905_223816.jpg
IMG_20160905_223905.jpg
IMG_20160905_223943.jpg
IMG_20160905_224017.jpg
IMG_20160905_224050.jpg
IMG_20160905_224133.jpg
IMG_20160905_224204.jpg

Congrat's, Brother! :high-five:

That's really awesome work and I'm anxious to hear how your new strains turn out! +REPS! :bravo:

Well done Muddy :) Heck I dont kno how I would cope trying to get all them seeds free from the bud LMAO I get upset with sticky fingers from trimming 1 plant at a time ,, sheesh you did 8 plants an de-seeded them all well deserved REP+++
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Congrat's, Brother! :high-five:

That's really awesome work and I'm anxious to hear how your new strains turn out! +REPS! :bravo:

Thanks Mr. Krip!!! I'm super excited too, but probably won't be popping any of them until at least 1-2 more seed projects are finished.. however I have been thinking about maybe popping 2 of them, to add into the next breeding round... 3 way cross? :)

Well done Muddy :) Heck I dont kno how I would cope trying to get all them seeds free from the bud LMAO I get upset with sticky fingers from trimming 1 plant at a time ,, sheesh you did 8 plants an de-seeded them all well deserved REP+++
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

It was definitely a very tedious process and super sticky. My fingers were completely brown from the resin, and sticking to everything... I was cooking chicken in the oven yesterday, put on one of those oven gloves to pull out the pan. When I removed my hand from the oven glove I pulled half of the cotton inside out, stuck to my hand...LOL

Wow! congrats on all those seeds!:thumb:

Thanks Alchemist!!! super excited!

Back
Top Bottom