Icemud's 2018 Journal: Pine Tar Kush Pheno Hunt & More

Hey everyone...! Welcome to all, new and old friends... !!!

This is my new grow journal where I will be running some new genetics with a few goals....

The Backstory:

Years ago, back in the mid 90's, I grew up in the Chicago area of the midwest, and there was a strain that used to come around every year, only in the Christmas months called "Christmas Bud" or some called it "Christmas Tree Bud". Generally in the mid 90's, we didn't get any "named strains" and pretty much were at the mercy of our street dealers and what they were able to get. Most of the time we had 3 classes of cannabis that we would get at the time...either shwag (mexi, brick, atown brown, ) which was full of seeds, compressed, tasted pretty crappy and was cheap, then we had the mids (commersh or 30's) as we called them which was the price of an 1/8th... generally was still seedy but sometimes would be better smelling and not always compressed and then we would have 60's or (kind, dank, fire or hydro) but was labeled more by the class of bud than the actual strain. Right around this time occasionally you would get a named strain like afghani, northern lights, skunk, worlock, bubble gum, juicy fruit, but most of the time, it was just good top shelf "kind bud" or mids, or brick... That was until winter months...

Every year from around 94-98 or so, right around November and December a wave of some sticky dankness would make its way into town, and almost as fast as you got notice it was available, it would be sold out... It was generally called Christmas Bud, or Christmas Tree bud and was truely different than anything else we would get in the era... The biggest factor was it smelled so strong, just like christmas trees or a douglass fir or walking through an alpine forest... it was extremely dense and hard to break up, as the pieces would have to be grinded before smoked or it would clog up a 1 hitter bat... The bud itself was almost a deep neon green with bright red/amber hairs and coated with trichomes and almost resembled "Christmas". It was a true 1 hit wonder of the time, and I remember a single 1 hitter would hit so hard and the lung expansion was so much that you would cough your azz off after a single hit... Also I remember the high being very happy, fun, laughing a lot and also a bit trippy, where you would think you heard a knock at the door, or saw something out of the corner of your eye.... I was a young stoner at the time, still in high school so it may have been that I was still a rookie too, but only this bud of the era I remember doing this, and I tried many types at this time ;)

Anyhow... ever since then, I've been trying to find out what was this strain that tasted like pine, so I have asked the question, not only here at 420 Magazine back in 2013, but also have asked the same question on all popular growers forums...
Christmas Buds! Mid 1990's strain - Anyone remember and know what strain?

A Ton of people remember it, almost exactly like I do, but nobody really knows what it was.... although there were quite a few guesses. Most recently though, someone read my thread here at 420 Magazine and decided to sign up and become a member, just to give me some tips on what they think it was..... So This journal, is because of "FirstnameLast" who is now a member of 420 magazine because of my search for Christmas bud... and he recommended that I contact Hazeman and ask for Pine Tar Kush...

So first off, Thank you FirstNameLast!!! for leading me to the closest lead yet to the Pine tasting weed of the 90s :)

So now that I had a new lead... I did the research on Hazeman Seeds and Pine Tar Kush and this is where the story gets a little fuzzy but excites me even more in my quest...

So supposedly there was a member on a different forum that was named NDNguy, and he knew somebody that had both pine tar kush, other strains and something called 79 Xmas bud... the grower gave some beans to NDNguy labeled 79 Xmas Bud, who then gave some beans out to 3 people to do a seed preservation project to make seeds.. anyhow along the way some were gifted to Hazeman I guess but were mislabeled as Pine Tar Kush and in fact or 79' Xmas Bud...

Some rumor this to just be a Landrace Afghan and some that have grown it say it has more of a fruity grapefruit type taste... some say lemon.. and some have said pine... so it seems that its probably unworked with a ton of variation which excites me even more.

Well since I have the seeds now, there is only 1 way to find out if this is the true Christmas Tree Bud I remember from the 90s... and thats to plant it...

fingers crossed, wish me luck :)

Goals of this Grow:
I will be hoping for a male to do open pollenation to not only make more PTK (79 XMAS bud) seeds, but also will be open pollenating all of my other genetics I have to make some crosses.

Also hoping to find whether this is the Christmas Bud that I remember or not...

Please feel free to ask questions.

Here are the grow journal details and specs:

What strain is it?

Pine Tar Kush from Hazeman Seeds (Infinity Genetics). (rumored to be '79 Xmas Bud).

All of the following strains will be crossed using the 79' XMAS Bud (Pine Tar Kush)Pollen
These will most likely not be featured in the journal.... but part of the project.

Tangie Lineage: California Orange (Cali O) x [Skunk #1 x Unknown] Sativa Dominiant
***I will be running my 2 favorite phentypes from my pheno hunt a few grows back, pheno 5 and 3

Harlequin Lineage: Columbian Gold 70s x Thailand x Swizerland x Nepal

Black Cherry Soda: (nobody really knows the exact lineage of this strain as far as I know, but I was hinted towards it being possibly Airborne G13 X Ortega x C99 x Blackberry x Cherry AK-47 — 20% Indica/80% Sativa")

Grand Daddy Purple (kens): Purple Urkle x Big Bud (commonly known as, however Kens description of the lineage is different.

Mendo Grape Kush: Mendo Purps x O.G. Kush x Grapefruit

Trainwreck: Mexican (Sativa), Thai (Sativa), Afghani (Indica)

Gorilla Glue #4: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel

Race Fuel OG: High Octane OG x Face Off OG (BX)

Private Reserve OG: supposedly a stabilized IBL of OG Kush pheno from Orgnkid....

Skywalker OG: Ive seen different backstories on the genetics of this, but supposedly its (Blueberry x Mazar) x OG kush.

Ogiesel- (chemdawg x Mass super skunk) x SFV OG

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Currently this grow is in early veg.

If in Veg... For how long?
I don't count the veg days but I would estimate about 14 days.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoors.

Grow Area Description and equipment
The Grow tent is a Hydrohut silver edition 2x4' tent. Actual measurements are larger and each tent measures approx 2.5'x5'x7'. Each tent is equipped with a large carbon filter (Can-filter), 6" fan on a manual variable speed controller. Intake air is sucked into the tent by the negative pressure and let in the lower portion of the tent on each side. Also the flowering tent is equipped with 2 circulation fans...one on an intake hose at ground level, and the other on the roof of the tent blowing downwards.

The lights are by Budmaster and will be the HPS-6 models. Right now I am running the early vegging plants under a budmaster God 8 LED running at 1/2 power.

Is it aircooled?
The lights are cooled by individual fans to disperse the heat given off by the lights. A pin style heat sink is used on each module. The case has plenty of holes and openings for ventilation.

The tent is cooled by a 6" hydrofarm fan hooked to a large carbon scrubber mounted at the top of my grow tent.

Soil or Hydro?
Soil.... recycled and reused soil. Soil is approximately 2-3 years old, and it is re-amended each cycle after being dumped into a large bin. All of my leaves are composted back into the soil.

If soil... what is in your mix?
The basic ingredients/additives are below

The Base Soil Mix:

ProMix HP
Worm Castings
Volcanic Pumice
Coco Coir

The Amendments:
Basalt
Calcium Carbonate Powder 97%
Soft Rock Phosphate (Collidal Clay with high phosphorus and CEC value)
Gypsum (Calcium Sulfate)
Kelp Meal (also has growth hormones and PGR's, plus trace minerals)
Alfalfa Meal. (2-0-3) (contains Trichontinol which aids in plant growth and health)
Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)

If soil... What size pot?
For this grow I will be keeping the plants in 3 gallon round pots for the entire grow, which means I will have to water frequently and heavily bottle feed.

Temp of Room/cab?
usually my ambient temps stay between 75F-85F (during the current summer months the upper portion of the tent can reach 93F while the canopy stays roughly 85F.

RH of Room/cab?
my RH typically stays right around 50% but sometimes (rarely) the winds come off the desert and dry the RH down to 10% or less. Usually in the winter months of October, November, December and January we see a lot of offshore breezes and low humidity.

PH of media or res?
I don't check PH of the soil, and usually don't check the feedings either, but sometimes I will verify its around 6-6.5.

Any Pests ?
No pests at all :)

I do use a few preventative measures to make sure it stays this way..
I use yucca extract in soil and foliar sprays which also seems to be a great pest deterrent.

How often are you watering?
This depends on the portion of the cycle I am in, but typically I water about 1x per week in early veg, in late veg about 1x every 3-4 days, In early flowering about 1x every 3-4 days, late flowering about 1x per 5-6 days.

Type and strength of ferts used?
I haven't decided completely whether I will stick with Earth Juice this entire grow, or use combinations of others as needed. Most likely I will be using Mostly Earth juice at recommended levels on feeding schedule.

My main nutrients (bottled):
Earthjuice: Grow, Bloom, Meta K, Microblast, Catalyst
Yucca Extract
Bio Cozyme (enzymes)
Bushdoctor (microbes and myco)
General Organics Cal/Mag

Other nutrients on hand include and may be used:
occasional additive:
House and Garden: 2 part soil, Top Booster, Bud XL, Nitrogen
General Organics: hydrolyzed squid,
Foxfarm: Tiger bloom and Big bloom
Bonide: liquid fish 2-4-0...love this stuff!
Advanced Nutrients: Grow Cal Mag
Armor SI (potassium silicate) (non organic)
Bulletproof SI (silicone dioxide) (non organic)

I hope you all can join along, have fun, learn and enjoy this seed project as we create tons of new strains and have fun with growing!

Enjoy everyone!!!

Where are we at today.... well....

The seeds I started on Jan 28th... and to germinate I used a method that a former 420 Mag member taught me which has worked perfectly every time...

To Germinate the seeds:

1. I filled a double shotglass full of pure filtered R/O water and added nothing.
2. I dropped the cannabis seeds into the shotglass full of water

3. I placed the shotglass on top of my wall heater which keeps warm, but not too hot. I would estimate the water temp was close to 80F at max.
4. Within 3-26 hours, the seeds all cracked open and showed a tiny white taproot starting to emerge.

5. To prepare the soil, I filled up some 3 gallon pots with my soil blend (I use recycled soil but you can use whatever). I did not pack the soil down or anything and made sure it was loose and airy and evened it out with a few quick firm shakes back and forth.
6. I used my pinky finger, and poked a hole into the soil, in the center of they pot, until my very 1st knuckle reached the surface of the soil. (estimated 3/4 inch).

7. I sprinkled a tiny amount of mycorrhizae powder into the hole (very small dusting)
8. I gently removed the cracked open seed from the shotglass (careful not to damage or touch the taproot at all) and place the seed into the hole in the soil.
9. I gently cover the hole lightly with soil until its filled up, but careful not to pack the soil on top of the seed.
10. I trickle water slowly over the entire top of the soil, soaking the soil evenly and ensuring there is plenty of moisture to help the seed along the way but making sure the water doesn't pack down the soil much over the hole where the seed is.
11. I placed the pot of soil and seed under my grow lights into my grow tent and put the lights on a 24/0 cycle.

12. I waited about 2-4 days and saw the seedlings emerge.

Originally I placed 4 seeds into the shotglass, 3 of them cracked all by themselves within the first 18 hours. The 4th seed which was much larger than the others did not open on its own, so I took a small pocket knife and inverted the blade on a 90 degree angle and gently scraped/filed the edge of the seed where the seed would open up. I only removed a tiny dusting of seed cover and then placed the seed back into the water. Within 2 hours the seed popped open and was planted..

So following the same process above, the 4th seed I gave time and it never popped up through the soil like the other 3, so I discarded it. This may have been my fault as when I went to sprinkly the mycos powder in the seed hole, I dumped it and so there was much much more than a dusting, and it may have killed the fragile taproot.

Anyhow, since my goal with this project is to make more seeds of the PTK, as well as to use the pollen for other crosses immediately and down the line, I decided I needed at least 4 plants which would get my probability up of getting a male. I put a 5th seed into water to soak and pop and waited.

This 5th seed was ready to go, and cracked within 3 hours of putting it in the water, faster than any others I have popped before... Immediately I placed it into the soil and waited and a few days later it popped. So this one happens to be Pheno #3 which is about 1 week behind the others, but now its already catching up with the older phenos.

While researching this strains lineage I was informed that CSI Humboldt was also doing a project with 79' Xmas Bud as well, and I saw that they had planted 36 seeds, 12 were male and 24 were female... This encouraged me to pop 2 more seeds as having 6 total plants would up my possibilities of getting at least 1 male, and maybe 2 or more.

I've been so frustrated with using Colloidal Silver to reverse my female plants to create pollen, as I have only succesfully done this 2 out of 5 attempts, so having a Male 79' Xmas Bud is really one of the main priorities of this grow, so that I can at least have crosses of all of my killer genetics before something happens and I lose them. Even if they are not BX'ed or selfed, at least I would be hopeful to get some of their traits down the road... or even make something completely new...

So anyhow, just 3 days ago I put 2 more seeds that have cracked into soil and I am waiting for them to emerge from the soil, but so far nothing yet.

Subbed for the Xmas bud quest. I'll probably just check in once in awhile cause I'm stretched too thin in life to even follow my own journal. But best of luck! And I mean that. If it works out I'll be coming over...

By the way. I told you on your other thread -I received a couple seeds from a lead I got- from somebody's dad who'd stashed them away labelled Christmas Bud. Probably doesn't mean anything. One seed arrived crushed but the other is started and growing now.

My best guess was that the Xmas bud was a lost pheno of Northern Lights.. It's one of the only strains we had back then and it would seem to fit with the accounts. But who knows.

I chased after PineTar seeds a bunch. Never could find any.

Will be back to check in at some point. :passitleft:

Subbed ! This is an honor indeed to roll with the kings of cannabis and all that jazz. Been hunkered down at 64.30n /165.35w doing a legal limited commercial grow. I have been pickling my waste leaf and stems anaerobic digester style and using the enzyme juice for ph down then putting a handful in the bottom of a no till up pot. Stuff works great. Nuff said.

Subbed for the Xmas bud quest. I'll probably just check in once in awhile cause I'm stretched too thin in life to even follow my own journal. But best of luck! And I mean that. If it works out I'll be coming over...

By the way. I told you on your other thread -I received a couple seeds from a lead I got- from somebody's dad who'd stashed them away labelled Christmas Bud. Probably doesn't mean anything. One seed arrived crushed but the other is started and growing now.

My best guess was that the Xmas bud was a lost pheno of Northern Lights.. It's one of the only strains we had back then and it would seem to fit with the accounts. But who knows.

I chased after PineTar seeds a bunch. Never could find any.

Will be back to check in at some point. :passitleft:

Hey Weaselcracker!!! Thanks for joining in the party :) glad to have ya here :)

I can completely understand about being stretched too thin.... I finally am starting to participate again on the forums again. I worked in cannabis research for about 2 years and although I loved my job in many ways, after spending 8 hours a day on the computer researching weed related stuff, last thing I was going to do was come home to get on the computer with more cannabis stuff...LOL no longer work there as I quit about amonth ago, stupid decision on my part but whatever...LOL No more stress :) back to 420 mag :) lol

Thanks for tagging along, really excited to see how this XMas bud turns out.. At first I thought it was Pine Tar Kush, which also I am trying to get my hands on. Found a source of it, but they are out until next time they make seeds which may be a year or 2, but they have stock from Tom Hills collection which is the real deal PTK.

From what others that have ran Xmas bud, it seems though it does have a piney pheno...so hoping to get that but only time will tell :) I really hope that this is that Pine flavored goodness from the 90s :) if not, I think it will be good to have some old world genetics mixed in with my new strains...who knows what the offspring could bring :)

I also always thought about Northern Lights being a potential too, I remember more than just NL5 which seems like all we have now... I remember other phenos being available back in the 90s.... maybe it could have been a pheno of that too :)

Subbed ! This is an honor indeed to roll with the kings of cannabis and all that jazz. Been hunkered down at 64.30n /165.35w doing a legal limited commercial grow. I have been pickling my waste leaf and stems anaerobic digester style and using the enzyme juice for ph down then putting a handful in the bottom of a no till up pot. Stuff works great. Nuff said.

Hey gudylul!!!

Thanks for the kudos! Glad to have you part of the journey to seek out that Piney goodness from the 79 seed stock of Xmas Bud :) super excited for this grow :) Wow, Pickling your waste leaf and stems sounds pretty awesome :) I generally will take all my leaves (green and brown) and compost them into my soil bin. Usually within a week the leaves are dirt :) Only issue I found is that over time once the biomass starts to build up in the soil, it seems it takes on water much better so care is needed so overwatering doesn't occur.

Thats awesome you have a legal commercial grow going! hats off to you. I was involved with getting the first legal and fully permitted extraction facility up (volatile) and I know what a head ache it is getting all the permits and paperwork blessings from all the different boards, and the capital required... awesome that you got that going :) !!!

There was a pheno that got lost. NL#3 I think? The original breeder may be available to answer that -on another forum which I'm not a member of. MNS I think. I did have a friend ask him about this lost pheno/Xmas bud idea one time but I never heard back about it.

question ,, why calcium carbonate and sulfate and not calcium nitrate?

Well good question, not really sure how to answer it.. I do also use Calcium nitrate... sometimes. The reason I didn't originally use it much was I was trying to stick to the organic/natural route of nutrients which calcium nitrate isn't, so a long while ago when I was focused on high brix growing, there were a few guidelines to achieving high brix results. One was a very high Carbon:Nitrogen ratio in which you wanted about a 20:1 C:N ratio and the other was a 7:1 or higher Calcium to Mag ratio... So the calcium carbonate really seemed to fit the bill in both of those categories.

Around the same time when we were all starting our journey into the high brix world, Docbud introduced the 6-5-3 method of mineralizing the soil, (this was before the kit) which was 6 parts calcium carbonate, 5 parts soft rock phosphate, and 3 parts gypsum. This ensured that the soil got the proper amount of calcium in the right forms where some kind of ion flow was created in the soil.

So ever since then I do add all 3 ingredients to my soil in the 6-5-3 method. i don't really measure out exact amounts but eyeball it when I dump my soil from the pots into my big soil bin, I reamend and cook it while it sits.

I use calcium nitrate in my foliar sprays as it helps bring calcium to the leaves, as well as the nitrate helps pull the calcium into the leaves, helps with uptake :)

There was a pheno that got lost. NL#3 I think? The original breeder may be available to answer that -on another forum which I'm not a member of. MNS I think. I did have a friend ask him about this lost pheno/Xmas bud idea one time but I never heard back about it.

Interesting...

take a look at the thread on the forum "THC farm.." and search for either "pine tar kush" or "NDN XMAS bud" and there are some very long threads that explain the history of Xmas bud and pine tar kush, lots of back and forth but seems that this may be the right lead... not sure 100% though as nobody has flat out said... "this is it..." :) I'm hoping I can be the first :) lol

Well good question, not really sure how to answer it.. I do also use Calcium nitrate... sometimes. The reason I didn't originally use it much was I was trying to stick to the organic/natural route of nutrients which calcium nitrate isn't, so a long while ago when I was focused on high brix growing, there were a few guidelines to achieving high brix results. One was a very high Carbon:Nitrogen ratio in which you wanted about a 20:1 C:N ratio and the other was a 7:1 or higher Calcium to Mag ratio... So the calcium carbonate really seemed to fit the bill in both of those categories.

Around the same time when we were all starting our journey into the high brix world, Docbud introduced the 6-5-3 method of mineralizing the soil, (this was before the kit) which was 6 parts calcium carbonate, 5 parts soft rock phosphate, and 3 parts gypsum. This ensured that the soil got the proper amount of calcium in the right forms where some kind of ion flow was created in the soil.

So ever since then I do add all 3 ingredients to my soil in the 6-5-3 method. i don't really measure out exact amounts but eyeball it when I dump my soil from the pots into my big soil bin, I reamend and cook it while it sits.

I use calcium nitrate in my foliar sprays as it helps bring calcium to the leaves, as well as the nitrate helps pull the calcium into the leaves, helps with uptake :)
Awesome info! My pickled leaves (Bokashi) compost very quickly into the used soil bin . I add the Bokashi in layers with amendments and mix , then do another layer etc as I do not have a large mixer. I layer the fresh chopped leaves and stems in the Bokashi bucket with already fermented material and a handful of sugar or molasses to keep the lactose bassillium happy. It ferments in a few weeks . I tried a taste of the pickled leaves and was actually very good. I figured the beneficial enzymes and bacteria prolly get cooked in the compost so I rinse the pickled leaves first and then use the rinse to feed plants with and then compost the rinsed leaf. I also add a handfull of the chopped pickled leaf/stem in the bottom of the hole when up potting.

Just a real quick Journal update.....

Seedling/Xmas Bud pheno #6 emerged from the soil 2 days ago and today is standing proud showing its first 2 leaves. Phenotype #5 didn't make it out of the soil so I am starting another seed on a 24 hour soak for it to pop. So far I have soaked 7 seeds and all of them have cracked open, all were placed in soil and 5 of 7 have sprouted. Not too shabby :) about 71% germ so far... I have plenty to work with so definitely not a loss although obviously we all would like to see 100% :)

Other than that haven't done anything to the other Xmas bud phenos, gave them a quick brush with my hand and a good sniff and 1 of them is really really skunky and the other 3 smell sort of like the sulfury smell after you strike a match..hard to explain...

If the xmas bud piney traits ( pinene?) are truly a pheno then I would say the more seeds you pop the better your odds are of finding your piney grail. Maybe what they are calling 'skinny bitch " weed ( sativa wake n bake) is what you remember as those strains have more pine . Also concider Hawaiian sweet skunk grown in high acidic ( sulfuric) soil and cured in high humidity in the shade. How pine bud ended up in Chicago at Christmas may be another story.

If the xmas bud piney traits ( pinene?) are truly a pheno then I would say the more seeds you pop the better your odds are of finding your piney grail. Maybe what they are calling 'skinny bitch " weed ( sativa wake n bake) is what you remember as those strains have more pine . Also concider Hawaiian sweet skunk grown in high acidic ( sulfuric) soil and cured in high humidity in the shade. How pine bud ended up in Chicago at Christmas may be another story.

I definitely agree about that popping more seeds would give me more opportunity to find the Piney pheno.. unfortunately I only have room to run 6 right now so just hoping to see if it even is close to what I remember. After looking into it a lot, I think that Pine Tar Kush is actually what I am looking for, and I did find a breeder with original Tom Hill stock, but he only did a limited seed run and they are gone, so he wont be doing another for a while.... but everything I read about the Pine Tar Kush and the photos look very similar to the christmas bud I remember... so its going to be interesting to see what these 79Xmas Buds produce.... Only a small amount of people have these genetics so not much info on them available.

Yea, the Christmas bud in the 90s, must have been a large supply because after asking the question on numerous forums, many people share the same exact story, and I've seen replys as far south as florida and the south east coast, to the northeast coast, to the midwest... so whoever was doing it at the time, must have been doing it big as it was definitely something the whole area knew well and many from all over share the story... just sucks that everyone remembers it, but nobody really knows or has confirmed what it exactly was.

What does seem to be agreed upon by the growers that were responsible for reproducing 79Xmas Bud is it seems they all think that it is a afghan strain from the late 70s that may have been slightly worked... will be interesting.

I also just found another potential Piney strain that may also be the Christmas Bud I remember, the strain is called Mighty Mite and its a BC strain that is a short indica, and very piney tasting.

I remember that the high was definitely a heavier high so I would agree that it must be more indica dom than sativa as I remember it slamming your eyelids and making you wanna just chill.

Hey Everyone!!! UPdate time!!

Today I got my other grow tent all clean and cleared out from my past failed seed project and moved the 79XMasBud girls into their new home which they will remain for the remainder of this grow. In total I cracked 8 total seeds in water, and all 8 popped and were placed in soil. 2 of the seeds failed to emerge out of the soil, but 6 of them did and so in todays update you will see a total of 6 PineTarKush/79XmasBud plants :)

The oldest of the Xmasbud are really starting to stink with goodness, very very skunky smell coming off the leaves which is a great sign :) I'm not really able to differentiate between the phenos as they are still very young and smell about the same so hopefully I will get more pine tones out of the smell as they mature. This line supposedly is rather unworked so there should be some variation in the ones I am growing so only time will tell. In terms of growth and features they all look pretty similar.

In other news, I decided to order all of the supply's to make STS or Silver Thiosulfate for future feminized seed projects. I may try to slip a feminized seed project in-between the flowering of these Xmasbuds, but still haven't decided as I have a lot of strains on hand and it takes a lot of careful planning to play plant tetris in my grow tents, making sure I have enough room. So if I decide to do it prior to the flowering of these Xmasbud plants, I will include it in this journal.

Well not much else to report on. The plants are still going on their original watering when I popped the seeds in the soil and I want to let the soil dry out before watering again. There is a slight Mg deficiency on some of them which will be addressed in the next feeding which will probably be near the end of the week.

Here are today's pics.

Back
Top Bottom