Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy OG

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

Ice great journal really enjoy all the details of the soil mix and foliar sprays. :thumb:

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

Ice great journal really enjoy all the details of the soil mix and foliar sprays. :thumb:

Welcome HomeMedGrower!!! Happy that others can enjoy my journal and get some info out of it as well :)

Quick update here.

The little clones are all now showing signs of new growth and I am confident the roots and plants are now happy in their new soil :) The GDP's are really growing fast and so yesterday I gave them a nice supercropping and folded the main meristem over about mid way down the plant, right above the lower node. Within 3 hours of supercropping, the plans already turned to face the light!!! Wow that was fast!

The other plants are also showing nice healthy new growth, however since they are smaller, they are taking much longer to really show fast growth, but they are getting there :)

I will post some photo's later once the lights come on :)

And it is indeed a nice thread with lots of info, just like the rest of Icemud's ;) i had problems deciding weather to go with MH/HPS or LED's for my first grow, untill i saw Icemud unpacking and using the Mars II 80x5 400w LED's.. :goodjob:

Thanks Away!! I really feel good that I could help others learn from what I know :) I learned almost everything I know here at 420 magazine!! So you got a 400w model of the top led? Nice! I'm really happy with mine :)

Well everyone, as promised here are the photo's of my girls on what would be day 13 since transplanting the clones :) After I shot the photos I decided that my GDP's were getting too big and the way I supercropped them would actually cause issues later I decided to just cut off the tops where I bent them. This way they are more opt to grow a few tops as well as let the other plants catch up with them. :) I've done this before and haven't had any ill effects so I am confident they will be fine :)

Other than that all of the new clones are looking great and I am pretty happy on how healthy the new growth looks :) Must be the foliar sprays, mineralized soil and TandJ teas :)

Here are the photos...
DSC084821.JPG
DSC084831.JPG
DSC084842.JPG
DSC084851.JPG
DSC084862.JPG
DSC084871.JPG
DSC084881.JPG
DSC084891.JPG
DSC084901.JPG
DSC084914.JPG
DSC084922.JPG

I'm pulling up a seat myself Icemud & good luck with your grow. I love all the different strains you're running & especially the Black Cherry clones. Num, num! :yummy:

I'm pulling up a seat myself Icemud & good luck with your grow. I love all the different strains you're running & especially the Black Cherry clones. Num, num! :yummy:

I'm really excited about these ones too...I love purples and with 5 of the 6 being with some type of purple genetics, I am super excited :)

I've never tried any of these strains either except the GDP so it will be exciting to try some new strains as well :) Glad to have ya swing through!!

Thanks Away!! I really feel good that I could help others learn from what I know :) I learned almost everything I know here at 420 magazine!! So you got a 400w model of the top led? Nice! I'm really happy with mine :)

Yeah man, same! 420 magazine is the place if you want to learn! :high-five:
I do, cant wait to use it hehe ;)
- plants looking great so far mate :thumb:

damn its not cold enough for purple here unless the genetics doesn't need the cold
Happy Tokerday Ice :thumb:

Thought I were subbed but I weren't. Now I is ;)

damn its not cold enough for purple here unless the genetics doesn't need the cold
Happy Tokerday Ice :thumb:

Yep, they all have purple genetics in them, except the Green Candy OG... :) I am really excited to get these babys going :)

Chronic, you can have some of our cold, and we get your tropical paradise weather :)

If anyone has some Rain they would like to donate to California, we definitely could use it... I think it has rained 1x in the past year...maybe 2x...

we been getting our share of rain here today was the first sunny day in awhile

If anyone has some Rain they would like to donate to California, we definitely could use it... I think it has rained 1x in the past year...maybe 2x...

i'll send you some of our snow/rain, if you send some of that cali sun :) its raining every other day here.

Back
Top Bottom