Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy OG

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

Just had 12in of snow up here in washington. Now we're in for alot of rain. I do so miss the cali sun. Looking forward to this grow. Totally subbed!!

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

subbed! I saw your youtube vid also :D
you're one of the inspirations why I grow. I want to emulate the buds you got with the Mars II led one day

Do you know how many of each watt bulb and the nm of the leds that are in the Mars II light. Im making my own with BL 3watts and some UV IR and green for night training. I love you scrog. You ever try to flux lst ? That's my next style after i harvest my blueberry

Do you know how many of each watt bulb and the nm of the leds that are in the Mars II light. Im making my own with BL 3watts and some UV IR and green for night training. I love you scrog. You ever try to flux lst ? That's my next style after i harvest my blueberry

I don't know the quantity or the NM of the LEDs... I did take some photos of the panel in the beginning of this journal which may help you see the colors and the counts. I would suggest reading into green light before doing the night training thing. I read and article that contridicts popular believe that plants don't see 550nm green. They actually do, and it induces shade response in the plants. I would be nervous myself personally of offering any light to the plants in their dark period. IMO, there isn't anything that has to be done in the dark, that can't be done in the light... But I know people do use green lights for this purpose, personally I wouldn't.

Light quality and quantity affect plant adaptation to changing light conditions. Certain wavelengths in the visible and near-visible spectrum are known to have discrete effects on plant growth and development, and the effects of red, far-red, blue, and ultraviolet light have been well described. In this report, an effect of green light on Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) rosette architecture is demonstrated using a narrow-bandwidth light-emitting diode-based lighting system. When green light was added to a background of constant red and blue light, plants exhibited elongation of petioles and upward leaf reorientation, symptoms consistent with those observed in a shaded light environment. The same green light-induced phenotypes were also observed in phytochrome (phy) and cryptochrome (cry) mutant backgrounds. To explore the molecular mechanism underlying the green light-induced response, the accumulation of shade-induced transcripts was measured in response to enriched green light environments. Transcripts that have been demonstrated to increase in abundance under far-red-induced shade avoidance conditions either decrease or exhibit no change when green light is added. However, normal far-red light-associated transcript accumulation patterns are observed in cryptochrome mutants grown with supplemental green light, indicating that the green-absorbing form of cryptochrome is the photoreceptor active in limiting the green light induction of shade-associated transcripts. These results indicate that shade symptoms can be induced by the addition of green light and that cryptochrome receptors and an unknown light sensor participate in acclimation to the enriched green environment.

I've never heard of Flux LST>.. Is this any different than just regular LST?

subbed! I saw your youtube vid also :D
you're one of the inspirations why I grow. I want to emulate the buds you got with the Mars II led one day

Hey Lexblaze! Thank you for joining the party! Grab some greens and make yourself at home! I really appreciate the compliments, feel free to check out any of my older grow journals as well, tons of good information in them :)

Just had 12in of snow up here in washington. Now we're in for alot of rain. I do so miss the cali sun. Looking forward to this grow. Totally subbed!!

Welcome Joopman!! Wow thats a lot of snow...I grew up in Chicago and so part of me really misses the snow and winter weather, and the other half of me says, yeah, I will stick to the warm Cali sun... We definitely need some rain though, feel free to send some our way! :)

i'll send you some of our snow/rain, if you send some of that cali sun :) its raining every other day here.

Sounds like a great deal!! :) I love the rain! I grew up in the midwest with thunderstorms and severe weather. Its funny how one can forget what thunder sounds like after many years of not seeing it...

One night I was awoken out of a dead sleep by bright flashes and thunderous boom. I honestly for the first 30 seconds thought we were under attack and getting bombed or something and then I realized it was just lightning and thunder...LOL Scarred the shizzle out of me for a moment...LOL

Thanks Dr.Ziggy!! That looks really interesting. I think I sort of did this with my GDP's the other day, I pretty much cut the top 3 nodes off and just left the 2 lower smaller nodes. I will have to give this method a try. Tons of tops right off the get-go...thanks for the share!

lightaddict has another just recently started journal re: fluxing....looks great too!
Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!

Sounds like a great deal!! :) I love the rain! I grew up in the midwest with thunderstorms and severe weather. Its funny how one can forget what thunder sounds like after many years of not seeing it...

One night I was awoken out of a dead sleep by bright flashes and thunderous boom. I honestly for the first 30 seconds thought we were under attack and getting bombed or something and then I realized it was just lightning and thunder...LOL Scarred the shizzle out of me for a moment...LOL

LOL
We see the american thunderstorms, hurricanes etc on our TV all the time man, i understand why you thought it was a bombing!
We dont get half as bad weather here, most we get is a few trees fall over from a storm. :)

Happy Weednsday Ice the vog here sucks :thumb:

Here is a quick update of the girls tonight...

The GDP's are recovering from me chopping them and showing fast new growth. The other plants are now catching up and seem to be growing quite fast at the moment and the new growth looks very bright healthy green with a shine to it. Looks like they are happy with my soil :)

I will be feeding them in a couple days, but haven't yet started a brew going. I will be giving them a T and J tea with no other additives :)

Here are the photos :)

DSC085041.JPG
DSC085053.JPG
DSC085061.JPG
DSC085071.JPG
DSC08508.JPG
DSC085091.JPG
DSC085101.JPG
DSC085111.JPG
DSC085122.JPG
DSC085131.JPG

very nice indeed here Ice Happy Thurweed day man :thumb:

check it this is the kinda bs and backasswards uneducated politicians and the people who support them

This bill attempts to forbid and criminalize an accepted medical use of cannabis already recognized in Hawaii. Concentrates, oils, hash, and all things derived from the plant into products. It would even ban juicing taken in its most liberal definitions. They continue to want to criminalize medicine that is proven to be helpful in releaving disability, disease, ansd suffering

its for today I wish I didn't have to wait for this delivery or id go

Icemud,
Looking great! Which T&J tea products would you recommend? TYIA

They only have a few products, but to make the tea, you need the Tea activator, and the biomineralss and yucca extract. You also need a airstone, bucket and pump to aerate the tea.... they sell complete kits or the items individually. Great stuff!

check it this is the kinda bs and backasswards uneducated politicians and the people who support them

This bill attempts to forbid and criminalize an accepted medical use of cannabis already recognized in Hawaii. Concentrates, oils, hash, and all things derived from the plant into products. It would even ban juicing taken in its most liberal definitions. They continue to want to criminalize medicine that is proven to be helpful in releaving disability, disease, ansd suffering

Yeah, we have the blind and dumb making the rules...Its pretty sad... We have the same rules here in Cali where concentrates or any altercation of the plant including wax/bho/and other things modified with chemicals are felony, even with a medical card... Stupid idiots dont realize that its the same thing, just more concentrated which requires less to medicate... as well as allows isolation of certain cannabinoids... rediculous... Some day America will wake up and say, this is BS, Stop the madness!

They did that shit in Michigan too bro. They ended up lifting the ban not all to long ago. Just a waste of time...

Back
Top Bottom