Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy OG

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

its all about the money

Re: Icemud's 8.0 LED/V-Scrog Blk Chry Cola, Harlequin, Purple Dragon, GDP,Green Candy

Happy Sativaday Ice :thumb:

stoked on this grow style! high brix, led, scrog! I'm in and ready to learn!

Happy Skunkday Ice :thumb:

Hey icemud, love your growing man, wish I was close to sample. Could you please help in directing me to a forum on amending soil, got a few questions but not sure really where to ask them. High brix, led, glr do you reduce lighting during flowering? Subbed and here to learn some :) peace

Hey icemud, love your growing man, wish I was close to sample. Could you please help in directing me to a forum on amending soil, got a few questions but not sure really where to ask them. High brix, led, glr do you reduce lighting during flowering? Subbed and here to learn some :) peace

Hey Grizzwald! I'd be happy to help ya out... The best place to start is with the search feature on the top right corner of the page, and sometimes I use google and type in 420 magazine and whatever I am looking for and almost always can find an answer or thread that is available. This way you may answer your own question before even asking it..

I am really happy that you want to learn and I fully encourage you to. Here are a few links that may help lead you in the right direction to ask your questions. Also feel free to ask your questions here, as I may or other growers may be able to chime in and help you out :)
So here is how you get started :)

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

As far as amending your soil, what are you amending it for? what is your goal in other words? are you looking to grow organic? or in a supersoil like Subcool's recipie, or are you using salt ferts and don't care about organic or natural? or is your focus High brix? With amending your soil, you should have a goal in place and take it from there. This will start you on your path to the answers you are seeking.

its all about the money

Unfortunately, it always is.

And as both of you mention this, the gov gives the green light to financial institutions to start working with the MJ industry... just a 100% validation of what you guys said! Its all about the money, if our nation wasn't so screwed in debt, I guarantee MJ would not even be given a blind eye.. but now they see it as a way for them to make more money, not change a thing about their lush lifestyles, and tax the crap out of us even more... I get so pissed when I talk politics or think about the current state of humanity... it disgusts me wholeheartedly how this whole planet is turning upsidedown and that the only common sense, likeminded peaceful folk that give a crap about the earth and future are us potsmokers... Hopefully with more people smoking as the nation opens up to pot, hopefully peoples heads will start their rebirthing process from their anus's and common sense may actually make a historic comeback... I guess only in my dreams :) lol

Here is a quick photo update of the ladies :) So far the new growth is looking really heathy and all of the plants are thriving now. I checked the pots today and they are still quite heavy as the ladies are not large enough to really be sucking up water yet so I will hold off on feeding them for at least another 4 to 5 days.

Other than that, not much to report right now. I did some LST on the ladies a few days ago and they seemed to really respond quickly to it and new growth and tops are beginning to form :)

Well here are the pics for tonight..

DSC08536.JPG
DSC08537.JPG
DSC08538.JPG
DSC085391.JPG
DSC08540.JPG
DSC085411.JPG
DSC085431.JPG

Hey everyone!!! I wanted to say that within the next 2 weeks I will have a special announcement!!! Yep Super excited about it and want to share it now...BUT...you all have to wait!!! Hahahaha :) Stay tuned and see what all the hype is about.. :)

cool Ice Happy Tokerday man :thumb:

Lemme guess...you are inviting all of us sub'd 420ians to your place for a sampling of probably the finest delectable herb Ive ever had? :rofl:

I wish I could :) That would be awesome to have a sample party with all of our fellow growers :) I know there are quite a few nug of the month entries that I have drooled over!!

That would be an extra special added bonus for nug/plant winner of the month/year if 420 was to have a small party for even just those monthly/yr winners! :rofl:

That would be awesome!!! Probably the best 420 gathering in history!! hahah :)

I feel there could be new ones shinning down on your girls, super excited if I have the intelligence, lol.

Hey Grizzwald! I'd be happy to help ya out... The best place to start is with the search feature on the top right corner of the page, and sometimes I use google and type in 420 magazine and whatever I am looking for and almost always can find an answer or thread that is available. This way you may answer your own question before even asking it..

I am really happy that you want to learn and I fully encourage you to. Here are a few links that may help lead you in the right direction to ask your questions. Also feel free to ask your questions here, as I may or other growers may be able to chime in and help you out :)
So here is how you get started :)

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

As far as amending your soil, what are you amending it for? what is your goal in other words? are you looking to grow organic? or in a supersoil like Subcool's recipie, or are you using salt ferts and don't care about organic or natural? or is your focus High brix? With amending your soil, you should have a goal in place and take it from there. This will start you on your path to the answers you are seeking.

Thanks Icemud, I've been growing outdoors 20 plus years. Chook manure, mushroom compost, feed em fish fertiliser and potash once flowering, that's me. Always got nice plants. But I'm now on 420 all the time, got some led panels, and more coming (thanks danky) and looking into super soil to raise brix levels in my plants. I have lawn clippings that have been broken down, been keeping them in a pile for couple of years, black beautiful soil. Wondering if this could be used as my base soil for indoors and use your amendments or would there be to
many pests in there? Everything seems a bit more fickle and sensitive growing indoors. Outdoors I might not see them for three weeks, but never had some of the deficiency's that I see indoor growers run into. And I'm a stress head, something enjoyable could do me in if I got them, lol.
Theres a company where I live that make compost teas, bottled, dormant microbes that awaken once a feed is added. Four months in a bottle it will last, 10years this companys been researching this. There an earth worm castings company, in Australia. So there's good brix company's that I could use their products. Basically I want to know if I'm going right direction or should I not waste my time and just buy pro mix type soil and amend that? Man I don't know what I've written but I hope I've given you something to answer me with, just home from work, now stoned, peace man!!

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

https://www.pthorticulture.com pro-mix hp growing medium

Back
Top Bottom