Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Pots!

Re: Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Po

Thanks Icemud. I appreciate your support. I have started the journal just to help get my thoughts and priorities in order. Thanks again for your help.

Awesome! Journals are fun and a good way to keep record of things. I sometimes go back to my old journals to look at things like nutrient regiments and even compare plant health for same strains and such. I will definitely subscribe and follow along :)

Re: Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Po

Quick photo update :)

Today Makes day 47 of flowering from the flip and the Ogiesel is looking excellent, and the other 2 plants are looking ok...lol. The girls have been taking on less water the last few days so I have been holding off on feeding them and most likely they will get a drink tomorrow of some freshly brewed compost tea.

Overall the Ogiesel I am happy with how it is performing but the other 2 plants, well, lets just say I will be glad to be done with this grow in a few weeks and started with something fresh. The black cherry soda is smelling really good, despite the not too healthy looking leaves, and the buds are rock hard which is very nice.

Well other than that not much else is different to report, other than I adjusted some of the branches today to make room for others, distribute the light more evenly and open up the canopy. I also did a slight dead leaf removal maintenance.

As far as my veg tent, its looking veggy :) lol nothing really new there besides they got a nice foliar feeding today along with my little vegging seedlings of my tangie :)

IMG_20150804_005003.jpg
IMG_20150804_005019.jpg
IMG_20150804_005030.jpg
IMG_20150804_005053.jpg
IMG_20150804_005100.jpg
IMG_20150804_005145.jpg
IMG_20150804_005201.jpg
IMG_20150804_005214.jpg
IMG_20150804_005237.jpg
IMG_20150804_005245.jpg

:lot-o-toke::morenutes::thumb:
Sweet update Brotha

:lot-o-toke::morenutes::thumb:
Sweet update Brotha

Thank ya Cronic!!!! Happy Tubesday!!!

Yum! I just love the end run. :battingeyelashes:

Yum! I just love the end run. :battingeyelashes:

Shouldn't be long now, :) Were in the final stretch :) Well more than half way there :)

Wow love the look of those plants :thumb:

Thank you Illumanotty! Appreciate the compliment :)

Do you ever sleep Icemud? My body finally caught up with the manic lifestyle and wasn't too thrilled with me. I slept most of yesterday and through the night. You and I know that only means I'll probably do another all-nightier within days. :laughtwo:

This site is too addictive. :battingeyelashes:

I have to quote this, it disappeared to fast, lol.

Looking great! :thumb:

Quick photo update :)

Today Makes day 47 of flowering from the flip and the Ogiesel is looking excellent, and the other 2 plants are looking ok...lol. The girls have been taking on less water the last few days so I have been holding off on feeding them and most likely they will get a drink tomorrow of some freshly brewed compost tea.

Overall the Ogiesel I am happy with how it is performing but the other 2 plants, well, lets just say I will be glad to be done with this grow in a few weeks and started with something fresh. The black cherry soda is smelling really good, despite the not too healthy looking leaves, and the buds are rock hard which is very nice.

Well other than that not much else is different to report, other than I adjusted some of the branches today to make room for others, distribute the light more evenly and open up the canopy. I also did a slight dead leaf removal maintenance.

As far as my veg tent, its looking veggy :) lol nothing really new there besides they got a nice foliar feeding today along with my little vegging seedlings of my tangie :)

IMG_20150804_005003.jpg
IMG_20150804_005019.jpg
IMG_20150804_005030.jpg
IMG_20150804_005053.jpg
IMG_20150804_005100.jpg
IMG_20150804_005145.jpg
IMG_20150804_005201.jpg
IMG_20150804_005214.jpg
IMG_20150804_005237.jpg
IMG_20150804_005245.jpg

Do you ever sleep Icemud? My body finally caught up with the manic lifestyle and wasn't too thrilled with me. I slept most of yesterday and through the night. You and I know that only means I'll probably do another all-nightier within days. :laughtwo:

This site is too addictive. :battingeyelashes:

Haha, I'm like a bat....too bad I dont make guano or I would be all set :) hahahahah

yea my sleep schedule is crazy... I think it comes from years in the music industry, last minute deadlines, 2-3 day long studio sessions with no sleep, crazy club nights till 6am... even though a few years have passed from when I was doing music, I think my circadian rhythm is still off.

I think a lot of it has to do with my discipline, where I should just shut off my computer and TV at a set time and force myself to sleep. Actually last night I was up late again, go figure, and was reading about green light and blue light. I found it pretty interesting that not only does blue light regulate the plants circadian rhythm, but also regulates a humans. The actually have been somewhat concerned with blue light and the amount of it that we are subject too, smart phones, tvs, computers, indoor lighting all have quite significant amounts of blue light.... I think this is what may be stimulating me to stay up...may have to try an experiment next monday and see how it goes :)

LOL.

I did sleep quite a bit the last few days after making those edibles. I forgot how THC breaks down with time into CBN which is responsible for the "couch lock" feeling. well let me say my couch was locked like fort knox :) lol

I have to quote this, it disappeared to fast, lol.

Looking great! :thumb:

Thanks Heirloom!!!!

I didn't miss something did I? :rofl:

honestly I need like a week of couch lock to simmer the fuck down.

Hi Ice!

You probably don't know this but I found this forum through you and interweb searches. I read a bunch of your shit before stumbling onto Doc Bud's Harem of Disciples.

Thank you sir for how you do you. Just keep it up!

honestly I need like a week of couch lock to simmer the fuck down.

Hi Ice!

You probably don't know this but I found this forum through you and interweb searches. I read a bunch of your shit before stumbling onto Doc Bud's Harem of Disciples.

Thank you sir for how you do you. Just keep it up!

Hey Brixklinger :) yea the butter with the "aged buds" really packs a punch. Literally stripped the energy right from me where all I wanted to do was get up to use the washroom and flip on another movie to close my eyes to.

Glad you found me and decided to pop in and say hello :) Welcome and feel free to stop by anytime :)

Hey there Ice! just cruising around and thought i'de pay you a lil visit. Love the look of your GR and sooo nice to see someone else using decent sized pots. Are they 15's., 20's.? Anyhow just another example of how nice things can go when we give em lots of room down below eh. Have an awesome day Ice. Cheers.

Hey there Ice! just cruising around and thought i'de pay you a lil visit. Love the look of your GR and sooo nice to see someone else using decent sized pots. Are they 15's., 20's.? Anyhow just another example of how nice things can go when we give em lots of room down below eh. Have an awesome day Ice. Cheers.

Hey Duggan! Good to see ya!

The pots are #10 smartpots but I think they actually are more like 15 gallons. It took 3x 5 gallon pots to fill the new smartpots :)

Still getting used to how the watering should go with these larger pots, I was watering everyday but seems that it should be more like every other or every 3rd day. Lots of time to break them in :)

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi! or high :)

cheers!

Hey Duggan! Good to see ya!

The pots are #10 smartpots but I think they actually are more like 15 gallons. It took 3x 5 gallon pots to fill the new smartpots :)

Still getting used to how the watering should go with these larger pots, I was watering everyday but seems that it should be more like every other or every 3rd day. Lots of time to break them in :)

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi! or high :)

cheers!
Hey Ice...gotcha pal...I'm gonna keep an eye out here if that's cool brotha. Like your style!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom