420 Magazine Background

Icemud's Breeding Projects And Motherchucking Pollination Extravaganza

Lewydeville

Plant of the Month: Dec 2019
Hey Lewydeville! Yea it had to have been at least 4 years and maybe more since I bread the BCS X BDOG. Yea its kind of odd that I haven't even run any of my own creations yet. I think its because I was so gung-ho on just breeding like a college freshman that I didn't even leave time for popping my own seeds.

Luckilly though I have a few close friends and growers that have run some of my creations but not the BCS X BDOG. They usually send me tons of pictures and give me full feedback on the final results which helps with my future projects. Really excited though to be running my own gear for once too :)

I wish I had about 10x more tents where I could have a bunch of different projects going :) maybe someday :)

I'm hoping that the BCS x BDOG turns out great and really hoping it leans towards the BDOG more than the BCS because the BDOG was so dank!
I bet you are excited and I know what you mean about wishing you had a few more tents! You definitely belong in the cannabis trade and good luck with your future projects. I know I’d buy some of your creations if you ever went down that road. I’m in the U.K. so the chance of being busted and losing cherished mother plants stops me from a serious breeding project but I do have a few regular plants going at the moment and hoping for a Male to create some beans for fun.

Icemud

Member of the Month: July 2012, July 2014 - Nug of the Month: July 2012
Wow, what a badass thread! I'll have to read back through to get some knowledge. I'm sure there's plenty to learn here :bravo:
Hey Dankman!! Welcome and thank you! Glad to have you along for the show :) Hopefully you find some useful information in my journal and feel free to chime in or ask questions or participate :) Welcome and 1 love!

Icemud

I bet you are excited and I know what you mean about wishing you had a few more tents! You definitely belong in the cannabis trade and good luck with your future projects. I know I’d buy some of your creations if you ever went down that road. I’m in the U.K. so the chance of being busted and losing cherished mother plants stops me from a serious breeding project but I do have a few regular plants going at the moment and hoping for a Male to create some beans for fun.
Thats awful kind of you Lewydeville and definitely agree that my future would be bright and happy if I could somehow manage to get into the seed/genetics game legally :) Hopefully in the coming years I can make this dream a reality and if not, at least I'm having fun doing it now :) i guess I could say its my hobby for now :) If you wanted some of the seeds that I run, you can look for "Hazeman Seeds" or if you are on IG, you can reach out to InfinityGenetics which is hazemans company. I'm not sure if he personally ships overseas, but there are a lot of seedbanks that offer his gear as well. I have not been let down yet and there are a ton of people who have run and enjoyed Hazemans stuff :) Eventually I will get to the point where I can produce enough seeds to sell and make a good living, but still have to figure out how to do it the right way and not jeopordize my freedom of live :) I wish our damn government would pull their thinkers out of their stinkers and make it fully legal (without restriction, permits and regulations). I guess one can dream. :)

Thanks for your kind words and really appreciate you chiming in as well :) All it takes is 1 male and a tent of females and you will have enough seeds to last you for a decade or more :) its a ton of fun "pollen chucking" :)

Lewydeville

Plant of the Month: Dec 2019
Thats awful kind of you Lewydeville and definitely agree that my future would be bright and happy if I could somehow manage to get into the seed/genetics game legally :) Hopefully in the coming years I can make this dream a reality and if not, at least I'm having fun doing it now :) i guess I could say its my hobby for now :) If you wanted some of the seeds that I run, you can look for "Hazeman Seeds" or if you are on IG, you can reach out to InfinityGenetics which is hazemans company. I'm not sure if he personally ships overseas, but there are a lot of seedbanks that offer his gear as well. I have not been let down yet and there are a ton of people who have run and enjoyed Hazemans stuff :) Eventually I will get to the point where I can produce enough seeds to sell and make a good living, but still have to figure out how to do it the right way and not jeopordize my freedom of live :) I wish our damn government would pull their thinkers out of their stinkers and make it fully legal (without restriction, permits and regulations). I guess one can dream. :)

Thanks for your kind words and really appreciate you chiming in as well :) All it takes is 1 male and a tent of females and you will have enough seeds to last you for a decade or more :) its a ton of fun "pollen chucking" :)
Thanks that’s good to know about the Hazeman Seeds, I’ve just checked the bank I use and they stock a good range of them so I’ll definitely grab some next order.
Hopefully I might have a good supply of my own soon :)

Icemud

Hey Everyone... Happy St. Patricks day!!!! Hope everyone is celebrating with some Green today :)

I also hope everyone is safe and being cautious with the whole coronavirus thing going on.. pretty crazy times.

I'll do a quick update of my projects.

The Apollo 13 seed project:
Well I've been kind of embarrased to report or show photos of this project as I screwed up late flowering. I gave the girls either too much calcium or too high PPM of a feeding around day 55, which completely fried the leaves on almost all of the plants. Almost overnight most of the plants leaves turned brown and it went as far as killing my gorilla glue and almost 2 of the apollo 13 females. Luckilly the project was near completion and I think I still will manage to get a ton of viable seeds so not a total loss, but pretty embarassing as the plants were going so good for the entire grow only to screw it up with me "changing things" late in flowering. I took all the plants down on Sunday which was day 74 of flowering and they are all currently hanging to dry. Although the project still should turn out ok, I wish they would have been more "photographic" at the end because the apollo's really stacked some fat buds.

The Gods Gift project:
This project is looking fantastic and is still in veg. The plants are really vegging fast and probably about 2 to 3' high right now. Since it will be another 2 weeks before the other tent is ready I will be starting to take clones later this week in prep for getting the next seed project going. I haven't decided what seeds will be next to pop after the gods gift project, but I am leaning towards Fruity Pebbles OG, Blueberry, Chocolate Thai and 88G13HP. I also recently aquired a bunch of cannarado seeds from a buddy so I may even throw a couple of those into the mix too :)

Anyways stay safe everyone!!!! UV-C lights work great for killing viruses, bacteria, molds etc.. but are also extremely hazardous to eyes and human skin. I use one to "sterilize" all of my groceries before they even enter my cabinets or refrigerator. A little extra piece of mind in these crazy times.

Top Bottom