Icemud's Grow 4.0 - High Brix Focus with Gas Lamp Routine - V-Scrog

Lovely harvest!!!

Hey everyone!!! well the results are in.... now that my buds have been dried and curing for 2-3 weeks now I figured it was time to take some weight measurements and show off my fruits of my labor!!! Overall I am surprised that I did not hit the 1lb mark as most of my other grows have and this could be contributed to using very little amounts of nutrients, and some unknown discoloring issues that seemed to have stunted their growth slightly.... I have to say I am still blown away and very happy with the blue dream and the skywalker og as they really are fragerent (opening the jar instantly makes the room reak) and the high is simply amazing, very smooth inhale with no coughing, and definitely hinted on the high brix quality with the high being very full, clear and with each hit taking you higher and higher... :) I am very pleased with the quality of these two...

The pre98 bubba's I am pretty disappointed in, as they never filled out completely, yielded very low, and have a very crappy grass type smell to them, and I believe this may be due to their distance from the lights as well as the late flowering hermie traits it was showing so hopefully better luck next time. I don't seem to have very good luck with bubba's so these last 3 that I have growing may be my last for now, until I can have a larger area to grow to perfect the art of growing bubba's.

So overall I ended up with around 305g. total dry weight for the grow, which was way off my estimated mark at harvest. Here is how the breakdown goes..

bubba 1: 36g
bubba 2: 33.4 grams
blue dream 1:47g
blue dream 2: 57.4g
skywkr og 1: 57g
skywkr og 2:74g

Total 304.8g and I didn't add in the smalls from the OG second harvest or any of the tiny nugs that I just threw in a hash/edible jar for later use, but overall that would be probably only another 20g...

So my estimates were way off and I only ended up with between 10-11oz which is about 1/2 of my previous grows....hmmmm

The quality of the high and smoke is far better than past grows, but still I want to see better next run...unfortunately my future grows for the time being will not be the v-scrog and will be a perpetual grow so the results will be different with harvests about every month :)but at least I know what the last per plant weight was to compare :)

Well here are the photos of the harvest...definitely not nug of the month quality as far as looks, but man...I wish you could sample the smoke...very high quality :)

DSC05876.JPG
DSC05877.JPG

Pre 98 Bubba
DSC05880.JPG
DSC058811.JPG
DSC058821.JPG
DSC05883.JPG
DSC058841.JPG

Skywalker OG
DSC05879.JPG
DSC058851.JPG
DSC058861.JPG
DSC058871.JPG

Blue Dream
DSC05878.JPG

DSC058891.JPG
DSC058903.JPG
DSC058911.JPG
DSC058921.JPG

Overall I am happy to have learned even more this grow than I knew before and I so much appreciate each and every one of you who have commented, followed, helped, cheered and more throughout my entire grow!!! You all are the reason I love to share my grows on the forum and I look forward to moving forward with my perpetual grow with even greater successes :)

I invite all of you to join my next journal which will be posted momentarily!!! Thank you to everyone that has make this journal a success!!

I welcome everyone to be a part of my new journal!!!! This will be my first and ongoing Perpetual Grow and hopefully will be trying some new things with this grow from a combination of knowledge I have learned over the past 3 grows... Unfortunately for now the V-Scrog will be going away, but may return in the future... who knows :)

Well everyone...here is the link

Icemud's Grow 5.0 - Perpetual Grow - Gas Lamp Routine - Mineralized Soil

Thank you so much everyone for making this journal a success and for all of the good vibes, the support, the amazing friendships and more!!! I am happy to have all of you here and I appreciate all of you! I will try to keep my future journals loaded with photo's and any new tricks or tips I find along the was :) I love this forum!!

Happy Harvest my friend!!
any weight is good weight, and I'm sure the quality is bangin!
Wish we could trade some OG nugs..

I'll be right up front for the next one!

:thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Hey ice ive been reading all your journals the past few months ive been trying to learn. You are an amazing grower. I had a question. Im running a scrog set up and was wondering how far away yourlights were? Did you constantly adjust them or leave them at a set height?
Thanks so much you dont know how much yourjournL have helped

Hey ice ive been reading all your journals the past few months ive been trying to learn. You are an amazing grower. I had a question. Im running a scrog set up and was wondering how far away yourlights were? Did you constantly adjust them or leave them at a set height?
Thanks so much you dont know how much yourjournL have helped

Hey Crzywhte, I apologise for the delayed response, I must have missed it. As far as my lights, I raised and lowered them as needed and pretty much kept them as close as I could without showing burns to my plants, but also making sure that the full light footprint covered my grow area...so usually the distance ranged from 12-24" above the canopy for the majority of the grow..

Wow those soil additives look fantastic!

Thanks...Check out the newer journals (current ones) in my signature...I have advance from here quite a bit and things are really getting good :)

Back
Top Bottom