Icemud's Grow 5.0 - Perpetual Grow - Gas Lamp Routine - Mineralized Soil

When I was at the hydro store today I really wanted to up my pot size from 5 gallon square pots to 7 gallon (whatever type pots) I measured the width of my tent and it is 26". I took my tape measure to the hydro store and checked the sizes... The Smart Pot 7 Gallon was 14" across diameter which would have made them 2" too large for my tent. I considered squishing them in but I decided not to because they still would need larger drain pans to sit in which wouldn't work....Next was the round plastic pots. The 7 gallon ones were 12' in diameter which would have worked but also needed larger drain pans which were huge compared to the current ones I am using. I could have gotten away with squeezing them into my current drain pots but it would have left no room for runoff and would have ended up in me cleaning my tent because of spills... so those wouldn't work either. They didn't have 7 gallon square pots so I may have to see what other local hydro stores or hardware stores carry to see if I can bump up the size pots, if not I am stuck using the 5 gallon plastic square pots which are ok, but I would prefer larger ones.. :) the search continues....

Have you looked into those shopping bags they sell at the big box stores? They're like 6gl bags with handles and they drain well too...and...THEY'RE SQUARE:)

Hey Everyone... I've decided since I am starting with new soil to also start a new journal... I will post the link in a few minutes after I copy the info over...

Here is the Pre98 Bubba that I haven't figured out what to do with. I really hate to kill a plant but I really don't have the room for it and don't want to flower it because my last 3 attempts have been dissapointing. I may hack off a clone or 2 just to keep the genetics for now, but I believe that today will be her last day of glory....shes gettin wacked!!!

DSC073671.JPG
DSC07368.JPG
DSC073631.JPG
DSC073631.JPG
DSC07362.JPG

well done on the harvvest,

its a shame about the pre bubba but if its always performed poor then possilby a poor pheno from that strain, if it was going to produce well then im sure you would of pulled a good harvest from it by now,

if you had the room you could produce seeds but you would have to stress one of the clones to make it go hermie then you could put that on the other one when its in flower and keep it in seed form but if its not producing well now then chances are it wont produce well in the future unless its because their was problems during the grow.

well done on the harvvest,

its a shame about the pre bubba but if its always performed poor then possilby a poor pheno from that strain, if it was going to produce well then im sure you would of pulled a good harvest from it by now,

if you had the room you could produce seeds but you would have to stress one of the clones to make it go hermie then you could put that on the other one when its in flower and keep it in seed form but if its not producing well now then chances are it wont produce well in the future unless its because their was problems during the grow.

I thought about getting some pollen from her but just didn't have enough room to work with, and would rather grow the strains I love smoking instead of ones that are like...ok cool...lol Its definitely a shame to have to kill a 3 foot vegging beast but oh well, not like I can't get the clones again some other time... :) Thanks Don P for stopping by, check out my new journal when ya get a chance.

lotts good work done brother, in the bubba i have a theory on it, if you dont know if you wanna kill it off totaly keep a clone and think about it turn the mother into juice for the health benifits, you can juice it put it in ice trays eat a cube a day in the meantime you can decide if you want the clone to go on, it may do better in a new batch of soil or a buddy may want it, i only say this because i whacked a purple maroc and widow moms then later wished i had kept them cuz it was the soil that i was using,turns out the maroc was the best for my girls migraines, or u could cs spray her for fem seed and put her away as long as you like and still have the genetics in the bank,,,or (gasp) take a buttload of clones and donate / sell them to ppl looking for that cut, im gonna hump my way over 2 ur new palace in 2 and 2:bravo:
you'll never get rid of bid muhahaha!!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom