Icemud's Grow 6.0. Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel -SFV OG- University Hills OG- Perpetual

Re: Icemud's Grow 6.0. Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel -SFV OG- University Hills OG- Perpe

Sorry Ice I should have caught that one myself.

I am getting confused in the journals lately I try to keep up with to many.

And my New Years resolution was to spend less time on the computer, lol.

Re: Icemud's Grow 6.0. Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel -SFV OG- University Hills OG- Perpe

happy new year buddy,

im interested to see how the lights turn out, im hoping to get the chance to do a side by side grow with 400watt dual spec hps and similar watt led, i need to see how the led's do before i set 2 or 3 rooms up with them, so at some point ill buy 1 led and run side by side from seed to harvest.

i think you made a good choice with the aquarium led, i think i would of done the same due to the high blues its giving you, im not sure just 1 led type would give a good enough spectrum on its own due to how the leds are built, but adding a led higher in blue might give you the extra growth in veg, so im really hoping it works out well and pays off, it will give me something to think about when i do think of running a side by side test, my problem is the choice of leds, theirs so many different types and set ups and its a lot of cash to pay out if it dont actually improve on the hid im currently using which at present i cant fault. maybe i could do with a 600watt hid per room but any higher wattage and id need some bigger vents and fans,

Happy New Year Ice!!! Your tent looks amazing bro!!! Congrats on the new lights, I know your gonna be a happy guy. I'm also looking forward to another addition of your V-scrog:high-five:

Hey Curso!!! Happy New Years to you as well!!! I can't wait for the return of the scrog!! Its going to be fun! I really wanna see what it does for the GSC and OGiesel Yields :)

Sorry Ice I should have caught that one myself.

I am getting confused in the journals lately I try to keep up with to many.

And my New Years resolution was to spend less time on the computer, lol.

Its all good :) Yeah I think my post was confusing as well :) I hope you have a great 2014!!! Definitely have some resolutions to work on myself this year!

Awesome! The lights look super bright! Curso answers on the sprays, is what I was gonna say, cept I use 3/4 oz bloomit & a tsp dextrose to a qt as it does make white spots on the leaves if it beads up, and mist lightly and thoroughly ,

Hey BID!! Hope you had a great New Years!! On to bigger and stronger plants!! Happy 2014! I actually found one of docbud's old posts that said he was using 1oz of amaze and 1/2oz of PGR per quart. I actually mixed up my 1st feeding tonight and did 2oz of amaze and 1oz of PGR for a gallon of foliar spray. I mixed it slightly weaker than recommended to see how it does with the girls and I Imagine that I will increase the feedings slightly to the full dose :)

Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge BID!!! I look forward to the power of these foliars !!

happy new year buddy,

im interested to see how the lights turn out, im hoping to get the chance to do a side by side grow with 400watt dual spec hps and similar watt led, i need to see how the led's do before i set 2 or 3 rooms up with them, so at some point ill buy 1 led and run side by side from seed to harvest.

i think you made a good choice with the aquarium led, i think i would of done the same due to the high blues its giving you, im not sure just 1 led type would give a good enough spectrum on its own due to how the leds are built, but adding a led higher in blue might give you the extra growth in veg, so im really hoping it works out well and pays off, it will give me something to think about when i do think of running a side by side test, my problem is the choice of leds, theirs so many different types and set ups and its a lot of cash to pay out if it dont actually improve on the hid im currently using which at present i cant fault. maybe i could do with a 600watt hid per room but any higher wattage and id need some bigger vents and fans,

Hey DonPaul D!! Happy New Years!!!

I kind of did the same thing with this grow with replacing my 400w HPS with 1 mars II 80x5w because I too was very skeptical of LED's. Ive read good and bad arguments for the past 3 years and finally decided to go with TopLED as my 1st ones because of the users here at 420 magazine having good luck with them, as well as the price being very reasonable. I definitely am glad I went LED. For the cost, the way I was looking at it was I spent around 1000$ total for the lights all together, veg and flower tent. I reduced my overall usage by about 580KWH per month which equals about 120-140$ in savings. Overall the ROI is within a year on the cost of the lights, and with not needing to replace bulbs, and with eliminating very hot running ballasts and HID lights, I definitely thought it was a good deal. Now I am much less nervous to leave the house on vacations or trips because I don't have the worry of a ballast going up in flames or bulbs blowing, yes I guess LED too could have issues, but none so far. :)

Ok everyone, I know I am long overdue with an update so here it is.

Things in my flowering tent and this journal are coming close to an end and today would make day 78 of flowering since the flip. I looked at the girls trichomes yesterday and my University Hills OG was ready to harvest. The leaves were turning brown and dying and so I didn't want this to effect the buds at all, as well as the trichomes were milky and some amber, so I decided it was time for her to get chopped.

Overall the yield looks pretty decent and on point with what I got off my last grow for OG, maybe slightly lower but that may be due to plant health issues towards late flowering with the leaves dying off. Still the buds were immaculate after getting a wet trim and I gave them a 1 part budwash with just cold R/O D/I water 0ppm. The fragrence is something else and very strong. I think the UVHOG definitely is going to be a real nice smoke when all dried and cured.
DSC081891.JPG
DSC081911.JPG
DSC081921.JPG
DSC081931.JPG
DSC081941.JPG
DSC081951.JPG
DSC081961.JPG
DSC081971.JPG
DSC081982.JPG

I am going to be most likely pulling the SFV OG in the next day or 2 as well as the OGiesel. The blue dream and the Cherry Pie I am going to also be pulling within the next week and that will be a wrap for this tent.

Overall I should end up with a pretty good harvest and look forward to the next flowering tent which will be the return of the v-scrog with all new LED by TOP LED. !!!

Here are some photos of the tent before the University Hills OG was harvested
DSC081652.JPG
DSC081671.JPG
DSC081682.JPG
DSC081691.JPG
DSC081701.JPG
DSC081711.JPG
DSC081721.JPG
DSC081731.JPG
DSC081741.JPG
DSC081752.JPG
DSC081761.JPG
DSC081771.JPG
DSC081781.JPG
DSC081791.JPG
DSC081801.JPG
DSC081811.JPG
DSC081821.JPG
DSC081831.JPG
DSC081841.JPG
DSC081851.JPG
DSC081861.JPG
DSC081871.JPG
DSC081881.JPG

Here are some photos of the GSC that I harvested about 2 weeks ago!! This stuff came out phenominal and the taste is so so strong, the high is so pure but strong, and the inhale is smooth as can be! The smoke almost smells like a kushy hash.
DSC082141.JPG
DSC082151.JPG
DSC082161.JPG
DSC082171.JPG
DSC082181.JPG
DSC082191.JPG
DSC082201.JPG
DSC082211.JPG
DSC082221.JPG
DSC082231.JPG
DSC082241.JPG
DSC082251.JPG
DSC082261.JPG
DSC082271.JPG
DSC082281.JPG
DSC082291.JPG
DSC082301.JPG
DSC082311.JPG

Gratz On the harvests and the more to harvest later Ice :thumb:

Wow, Ice, you really have things dialed in!

Looks like you're having fun with the LEDs, too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Harvests like this show what a pro you are - beautiful stuff!

+reps!

Thanks everyone for the nice words and congrats on the harvest!!! Should be pulling another plant down tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned for updates :)

more pics woohoo
Happy Tokerday Ice :thumb:

So I decided to get my hands sticky tonight and took 2 more plants down out of my flowering tent for harvest. Both of these plants smelled amazing while I was trimming and left my hands plenty sticky!! I washed the buds in just plain r/o water before hanging them to dry.

Here they are...
DSC082321.JPG
DSC082331.JPG

The Ogiesel...
DSC082341.JPG
DSC082351.JPG
DSC082371.JPG
DSC082381.JPG
DSC082391.JPG
DSC082401.JPG
DSC082411.JPG
DSC082421.JPG
DSC082431.JPG
DSC082441.JPG
DSC082451.JPG
DSC082462.JPG
DSC08247.JPG
DSC08248.JPG
DSC08249.JPG
DSC082501.JPG
DSC08251.JPG
DSC082521.JPG
DSC082531.JPG
DSC082541.JPG
DSC082551.JPG
DSC082561.JPG
DSC082571.JPG
DSC082591.JPG
DSC082601.JPG
DSC08261.JPG
DSC08263.JPG
DSC082652.JPG

Those flowers look amazing Ice, Great job!!!

Thanks Curso!! I do believe this is going to be my best harvest yet as far as quality!! I can't wait to try them!

Gratz Ice Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

great thread and pull!!! congrats +rep

Back
Top Bottom