Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Congratulations on your harvest and gpw. I have enjoyed reading and viewing and learning from your journal, and believe you have given an honest, fair and unbiased review of the Intelligent-Gro LED light fixture you tested. Thank you.

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

:goodjob: Ice...

Nice work. Thanks for all of your detailed analysis. Since you and BID had thought yields were low, different issues ofcourse. Ill try your idea of full 12/12, or maybe even 13/11 when i move mine to flower. Should be a couple weeks out yet. But at least ill have learned something from you guys and see what ill be able to get gram per watt.

Gratz Ice and thanks for the review :goodjob:

grats ice sucks about the yield but the way you describe why makes me think thats what happened in mine with the dimmers, but i was running 700-800 watts
anyway they look and sound yummy cheers

\m/ oo \m/

Yeah overall I'm happy with the results, and wish that definitely my plants would have produced much more bud, but when I calculated the Gram/watt, it seems that they outperformed my other grows. Even though yield was way down, the lights did use my electricity slightly more efficient. I definitely think in my Gen 2 journal with 3 IGro's instead of 2, and V-Scrog, I should see that yield I'm used to :)

Congratulations on your harvest and gpw. I have enjoyed reading and viewing and learning from your journal, and believe you have given an honest, fair and unbiased review of the Intelligent-Gro LED light fixture you tested. Thank you.

Thank you so much Lab experiment! I really appreciate you following along and it makes me happy that I was able to teach along the way :) You are very welcome for the thorough journal, and I hope more tests to come my way in the future :)

Icemud, excellent review, beautiful buds! :)

Thank you Dr. Ziggy! I so much appreciate you following along through the thick and the thin :) Now I get to enjoy some new strains I have never had before :)

tasty looking nugs ( . )( . )

They taste amazing. I have run the Ogiesel now 3x and this time is my best run yet. And the black cherry cola...aroma like no other :)

Fantastic buds; got wood 8===D. Mystery plants, aka OGK (Only God Knows)

Thank you Jaamzhow!!! I am definitely happy with the buds, even the mystery strain... I now think I know what it is... Madman OG which is a bubba OG cross. :)

super useful and informative thread. thanks for all your generosity with time and expertise.

Thank you so much Von Dankenhoek! Very much appreciate the compliments and I enjoyed doing the journal very much :) Hope there will be more like this to come :)

Back
Top Bottom