Icetech's First Grow Durban Poison & Jack Herer In Soil, QB LED, 2019

This is the exact one i got..
250w kingbrite.

I got 1 3 months ago and another last week... That's the 250w and has worked great in my 2x4 tent.. i kind of wish i had gotten a 300w cause it's 3 panels and wider, the 2 panel is a little too narrow to cover the outside of my plants.. but i just fixed that.. took the panels off the heatsink.. cut it in half and now i can center the lights and raise/lower for each plant :)

Shipping was like $45 and took 4 days to detroit.. also came with 2 rope ratchets which was a nice touch...

Ok, yeah those are the same ones that I got but I have two sets of those. That's still definitely cheaper than mine by ~$200. I might order one of those for the veg tent instead of the burple.

BTW... if you are going to do clones don't forget you will need a second light and tent or place to grow them... thats why i setup a second tent this week.. i put my mains into flower and needed a place to veg the babies...

Yup, that's basically why I got the 2 in 1 tent. Clones and vegging

Here is a pic of the new tent. I just set it up last night and moved the clones in. I still need to get a carbon filter and inline fan but overall I like the layout. Still debating on light. Might have to use the burple for a bit longer in veg until I get the kingbrite QB...

newTent.jpg

Here is the view of the flowering tent from inside the veg tent.... It's a bit tight but it should work alright.

flowerTent.jpg

Here is a pic of the new tent. I just set it up last night and moved the clones in. I still need to get a carbon filter and inline fan but overall I like the layout. Still debating on light. Might have to use the burple for a bit longer in veg until I get the kingbrite QB...

newTent.jpg

Here is the view of the flowering tent from inside the veg tent.... It's a bit tight but it should work alright.

flowerTent.jpg

Wow that's a trip..i have never seen a tent like that.. thing is massive :) and don't worry bout a week or 2 on a burple. they work good enough..

BTW.. don't be in too much of a rush for a charcoal/fan setup.. my plants didn't make much stink for like 45 days or so... and i didn't bother to add the filter til i went to flowering cause i was told that's when they start getting really funky..

ok... so woke up and checked on the plants... and the new growth over night is insane... and what i like is the herer is lightening up a bit.. it was really dark.. Really happy with how things are going right now..

I don't know if it's the 12/12 which has only been for 2 days.. or the jacks 321 but these girls seem happy.

Another saturday and 2 more tabs of acid after work :) think i might try moving clones into coir while tripping.. should be interesting.. I need to cut away some rockwool to check roots.. guy at the hydro stop sold me 4x4 blocks for my clones.. i didn't know better...

Another saturday and 2 more tabs of acid after work :) think i might try moving clones into coir while tripping.. should be interesting.. I need to cut away some rockwool to check roots.. guy at the hydro stop sold me 4x4 blocks for my clones.. i didn't know better...
Enjoy the day!

Damn Ice, last time I took a trip was 12 years ago. I swear I seen Drago from Rocky in the mosh pit. I went up to him and said “ fe-fi-fo-fum where the fuck did you come from” he just grinned and kept on his way. The lady’s look great,cheers!!!

Thanks.. they seem happy right now.. i have a really bad feeling i'm missing something though..

And yeah.. i am on trip 62 to 64 (should have kept a log) in 16 months.. mainly wanted to see if it would cook my brain.. nope.. i just have really good weekends :)

All my relatives grew up in Hazel Park. Love me some Detroit!

Hazeltucky! yeah. i grew up a few miles east of there.. 8mile/van dyke area... i fucking HATE michigan honestly... 3/4 of a lifetime wasted cause of shit weather.. we are a trump state now and just full of fat redneck drunks... it's a horrible place
:(

Didn't mean to be bitchy.. but meh.. it's true :)

I used to love acid but I think I'm too old now at 71. Last time I did a bunch of acid was in my late 50's and it was wonderful as usual but hard on the old body. Now I worry about stroke, heart attack etc. I know things like that are rare but worrying about it can ruin the trip.:( Have a great time! :bongrip:

I used to love acid but I think I'm too old now at 71. Last time I did a bunch of acid was in my late 50's and it was wonderful as usual but hard on the old body. Now I worry about stroke, heart attack etc. I know things like that are rare but worrying about it can ruin the trip.:( Have a great time! :bongrip:
:( that sucks.. i actually didn't start doing it til i was 47... it's easily the best thing i have done for myself... my mood stays so much better and i don't rage up as easily..

Back
Top Bottom