Ideal lighting choice and quantity of light for a 9' x 5' grow area

What you might do since the P600's are spendy to buy. Try 4 spaced out as best you can and see what you get. I noticed you mentioned maximum yield. To get absolute maximum yield it may take 6 P600's. But on the other hand 4 might get you close and save the cost of two more. My P300's are doing a nice job with a 2x4 area.
If I buy anymore LED lamps I will take a closer look at the Spectrum King setup. This lamp is pretty impressive. You might call them and see what they would recommend for a 9x5 area and compare the cost.
If I were going to buy another light today I would definitely consider the Spectrum King light.
FINALLY!! LED GROW LIGHTS BY LIGHTING EXPERTS THAT GROW - Spectrum King LED

Do you think 4 x P600 would be enough

Yea, well it does depend on the genetics. The last turn was UK Cheese and we got 9 lbs. The best I ever did in that room, and it was a struggle, was with a Big Bud x OG. The damn things were PUSHING THE GRATE up that I was trying to train them with. I think they'd of taken over the room if I'd of turned my back. (Ever see the movie "Little Shop of Horrors"?) These were all Alpha females - kind of like a group of biker babes. I had the three 4 x 8 scrog tables with eight plants each on them, AND four plants that I let grow to about four feet in some bright corners of the room. I would turn them every day so the plant would get as even a distribution of light as possible. The buds off of those plants were understandably lighter and smaller -- but they were extras anyway - and we pulled just a tad over 10 lbs. out of there that turn. Each of those four plants prolly put out about a quarter lb each - but you shudda seen the colas on these bitches. Donkey dicks. Seriously. And sticky as hell.

I use EVERY square inch of my garden. If I see light hitting the table, or the ground, I want to put a plant there.

I don't keep pictures or records (old school paranoia), but I wish I'd of taken a pix of this grow.

I have been getting more than a gram per watt out of that room for a long time now. I think I got it figured out - and that's why I'm being so cautious about changing anything.

Know what I mean?

~ Auggie ~
I would love some donkey dicks omg

Back
Top Bottom