Ideas for monitoring flood and drain system for failure?

pooloss

Hi Guys,

I woke up this morning and checked my cameras to find this:

Cam2_20170414_080000.jpg

I rushed to the grow room to find the flood and drain pump had died. I quickly replaced it and watered them and I'm hoping she will bounce back, she hadn't dried out and it looks worse than (hopefully) it is.

I'm currently using several systems for monitoring my grow remotely, I have a bluelab ph doser, bluelab guardian monitor and sentinel CO2 controller/monitor which all work great as they send me email alerts via a PC I have at the grow room.

Now this has got me thinking, I really want to monitor the flood and drain for failure. I'm thinking of some type of moisture detector probe connected to some type of controller.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

PL.

Hi Guys,

I woke up this morning and checked my cameras to find this:

Cam2_20170414_080000.jpg

I rushed to the grow room to find the flood and drain pump had died. I quickly replaced it and watered them and I'm hoping she will bounce back, she hadn't dried out and it looks worse than (hopefully) it is.

I'm currently using several systems for monitoring my grow remotely, I have a bluelab ph doser, bluelab guardian monitor and sentinel CO2 controller/monitor which all work great as they send me email alerts via a PC I have at the grow room.

Now this has got me thinking, I really want to monitor the flood and drain for failure. I'm thinking of some type of moisture detector probe connected to some type of controller.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

PL.
This is an old post but I am interested in the PC setup you have.

Back
Top Bottom