Identification help with a potential pest

KSum

I wish I could get better pictures, but this is what I could do with what I have.

I noticed a couple of white spots on one of the leaves, then took a picture. They look like
little cotton balls, but I don't think it's a fungus. It's out in the middle of the leaf.

Then I looked closer at the pictures and saw these.
DSC7247.JPG

DSC7242.JPG

Do I have an infestation of some of those horribly nasty things I've been
reading about??

I also just spotted this on a different plant.
There's a white spot on the left, but what got my attention was the discoloration.

DSC7263.JPG

Now I feel a little silly. Except for the last picture of that discoloration, all the rest were tiny bits of soil that stuck to the leaves when I turned them upside down for transplant the other day. :hmmmm:

I could be wrong though, and if you think so please speak up.

Still I haven't seen any pictures like the last one. Got any ideas?

Thanks.

It's almost 5 weeks old and that leaf is one of the first fan leaves. I'll keep an eye on it, but I'm not going to worry to much. Thanks.

I have same problem an on my budding plants an was wondering if there's some kind of spray to kill them damn spiders I have one wk for some and 5. Wks on others what can I do anyone help.. I use dawn dish soap on my veg. Can u help

I have same problem an on my budding plants an was wondering if there's some kind of spray to kill them damn spiders I have one wk for some and 5. Wks on others what can I do anyone help.. I use dawn dish soap on my veg. Can u help

Check out the SPONSORS section of 420Magazine. SNS makes a spider mite control solution that I have heard good things about

Hey any growers out there who k ow of any preventative methods at controlling pests. I'm a first time grower and any advice would greatly help

Neem oil can be a preventative treatment for pests. It's been WAY effective in my garden.
It actually works by being absorbed by your plant, then when bugs eat it, they ingest the neem and die.
Neem is a prophylactic treatment. It doesn't kill by contact. It protects your plants by making them deadly to bugs.
One note... be sure to get a good flush at the end of your grow. The neem will add flavor to your end bud that you don't want. 2 weeks for soil... two or three days for hydro.

Back
Top Bottom