Identify this pls!

redwon

hi their people, had this seed from a bad peice of weed and decided i would grow it and it seems to be a hermi as it has mostly female but noticed some polen sacks'well they look like anyways.. can any one help identify the strain for me, and ye i'm a newbe and have my pic's in the gallery as i doint know how to get them here, :peacetwo:

Re: identify this pls!!

I don't see it... needs better (close up photos) to be sure. You have your photos upped right but, you just need to use the direct link to post them here!
Here is a quick lil tut to get you up to speed... better photos would help lots!
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

cheers people, i've put some more on since wich look fine but when they get on here the are smaller and a bit out ov focus.. i'll try again, cheers ;)

o.k. i have decided it is my camera that is ****!! so i willinvest in a other.. i have put more the best i can up in galery, but again they are prety hard to make out,, sorry, i'll get on it a.s.a.p.. p.s. any sugestions on how i can get good reliable seeds, cheers :)
photo_popup.php

right that seemd to work and i never expected the picture to look that clear so once i get better shots i'll know what and how to get them here, :)
04344.jpg
04251.jpg
04046.jpg
03959.jpg
03852.jpg
03754.jpg
03654.jpg

hello people these are what i pulled of the plant around 1rst week of flower!!
009410.jpg
008447.jpg
006485.jpg
002648.jpg
001599.jpg
02799.jpg
04535.jpg
05431.jpg
05820.jpg
006485.jpg
i only hope these are useless to me... happy tokin ;)

Re: identify this!! updated!

Hate being the bearer of bad news but... Looks like a hermaphrodite to me! I can't see too clearly in most of the photos but in #7 I am pretty sure I see the male sacks present.
Gonna be seeded, I'd bet ya a saw buck on it... :peace:

Re: identify this!! updated!

:thanks:
Hate being the bearer of bad news but... Looks like a hermaphrodite to me! I can't see too clearly in most of the photos but in #7 I am pretty sure I see the male sacks present.
Gonna be seeded, I'd bet ya a saw buck on it... :peace:

yes i think your right defo!!;):: those shots of the little green balls is what i have allready managed to pull of, i only did this as i was sure they were the sacks as i had some other pics off here to compare,, some were like balls then they opend like a minature bunch of bannanas, and where i've pulled them from, nothing ells seems to be comming back, but as this is my first real attempt at growing i don't know what to expect by pulling them off!!! is it true that the seeds from a hermi should almost produce a high percentage of females??? thank for looking and confirming, :high-five: :thanks:

yep bumber!!!hermi! hermi! hermi!! defo had the yellowie powder in side them, some were balls and others like a miniture bunch of bannanas, well thats what they looked like anyways,,, well cheers guys, back to the beginning i think.. cheers for confirming..:high-five:;);

Re: identify this! updated!

I would suggest you keep growing "it" for experience. And in the end you can make some hash or edibles. Being its your only plant what do you have to loose?:peace:

The fact is he knew it was bad seed yet he grew it anyway. My guess is he wanted the experience of growing a plant.

Good or bad you will learn, even if you toss the "shit" out at the end you still experienced it and it will ad to your knowledge.

cheers

yes guy's yous are both correct there. i did waste some stuff but as for bulbs and electric well the bulb was a freinds old one i used since it was a unpredictable seed, as for electric,, well,, courtesy of the power company a little buy pass never hurt anyone...:) although this will change when i start it properly, as i wouldn't want any bangs at me door.. but ye, i never thought i would learn so much from watching one plant fick up on me. , cause if i didn't get the advice from guys like yourselfs i would have left a plant like this amongs others when i get started and by what yous nhave been saying sounds like it would have been disasterous, so thanks again, i was wondering if any yous guys no of this NIRVANA seed shop wich is on here as advert,, do you know if it's a reliable place to get decent seeds from as me being in scotland it's a hit and miss when it comes to getting the best of!! thanks again, peace;)

Back
Top Bottom