Identifying & comparing strains: help please!

Remystemple

Hey guys. here's my problem. I took 2 cuttings from a whit widow and 2 cuttings from a blue rhino and didn't label them. now i have 2 of each plant but don't know what it what. I have a 3 rd white widow clone that was taken 2 weeks into flower and it's re vegged nicely.
the leaves are super hard to tell apart tho. even the plants finishing up in flower, it's hard for ME to tell the difference.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas that could help me identify these plants?

Thanks Team.

Rub the stems a bit and smell your fingers? Might be more of a hint then looking at the leaves.

That's so simple it's amazing. THANKS lol.

I think it'll work because the ww smells strong like lemons, and the blue rhino smells like berries.

Good call broski..

If you can't see and smell your way to identification, label each a & b, once grown out, flowers will tell you which is which,then you can correctly label all future clones accordingly..

If you can't see and smell your way to identification, label each a & b, once grown out, flowers will tell you which is which,then you can correctly label all future clones accordingly..

that was totally plan B lol.

I want to give a couple plants away soon and don't want to give away my only BR clone, it's supposed to be high in cbd and i didn't save a seed

Back
Top Bottom