Idiots

I'mOne

Pure Reefer Madness propaganda without a single word of truth.
Meanwhile all of us are literally swimming in toxic chemicals daily from fracking wells, pesticides, coal powered plants, and now the entire Pacific Ocean is a nuclear dump site.
But hey let's blow $100,000 completely out our ass spreading pure propaganda about the only substance known to man that has never killed anyone and saved countless lives.

Pure Reefer Madness propaganda without a single word of truth.
Meanwhile all of us are literally swimming in toxic chemicals daily from fracking wells, pesticides, coal powered plants, and now the entire Pacific Ocean is a nuclear dump site.
But hey let's blow $100,000 completely out our ass spreading pure propaganda about the only substance known to man that has never killed anyone and saved countless lives.

It would be interesting to know who is behind it. Prohibition was championed by the paper and plastics industries to prevent its use in paper making and rope.

I admit it... I'm here for the title "Idiots"... I think I will call my next grow journal that! Gets attention lol.
We have lot's here in Canada... Just look at last night's election LOL.

This is all purely political. The Feds know that there is a rising groundswell of support for decriminalization and legalization, but they have a big problem. They own a patent that until 2023, prohibits studies or testing on the efficacy of marijuana substances for treating ANY disease. Big Pharma money is in play here, and this is what motivates the government, not the wimperings of the little people.
So, they came out with this nonsense so that they can justify doing nothing... just sitting on their hands and letting the states fight this out, until 2023.

in canada it tells you weed makes you crazy right on the package

It does? I only bought it once when it was first legalized just to test the quality... (garbage)…
I didn't notice this on the packaging lol? What province did you see that on the packaging? Or is it all provinces?

It does? I only bought it once when it was first legalized just to test the quality... (garbage)…
I didn't notice this on the packaging lol? What province did you see that on the packaging? Or is it all provinces?
all provinces, same as cigarettes
some of the quality is alright, broken coast and cannafarms come to mind.
but they are like $50 an eighth

all provinces, same as cigarettes
some of the quality is alright, broken coast and cannafarms come to mind.
but they are like $50 an eighth
Yes I was a medical patient of Broken Coast before I started growing. Their bud was ok but their oils were weak.
Biggest complaint about them would be renaming strains to sound like they made them up. That shit really grinds my gears. Someone puts years of their hard work into developing a quality strain only for some shit head to grow it under his business name and call it whatever they want.
That is disrespectful to the person or people who put all their hard work into creating it in my opinion. I'd like to see laws put in place to protect the purity of the strains and rebranding for the future.

I'd like to see laws put in place to protect the purity of the strains and rebranding for the future.
cant have them in Canada
they could pass a statute but it wouldnt be enforceable in the slightest.

if you want to make money breeding keep your genetics and sell the flower
otherwise they are in the public domain.

you can own a plant,
you cant own a strain and if someone else owns a plant of that strain and it is reproductivly viable, then that strain is public domain as far as the law is concerned

It would be interesting to know who is behind it. Prohibition was championed by the paper and plastics industries to prevent its use in paper making and rope.

Not sure on this current reboot of retardedness.
The 20th century and the hundred year prohibition experiment is brought into sharp relief by Johann Hari in his eminently readable Chasing The Scream.
I’m recommending it for anyone interested in what really happened to Billy Holiday and our freedom.
Harry “don’t bother me with the facts my mind is made up” Anslinger as the head of the DEA was motivated primarily by racism, pushing his personal barrow all over Washington. That is an actual quote from him by the way. He personally hectored the United Nations assembly to adopt political prohibition under treat of US trade sanctions for failure to comply. What a dick.

I admit it... I'm here for the title "Idiots"... I think I will call my next grow journal that! Gets attention lol.
We have lot's here in Canada... Just look at last night's election LOL.

OK, you got me started...
In my opinion, not one of the party leaders is a statesman that I want to see representing Canada on the world stage.

I disgusted with ALL of the parties. They started with something resembling a platform that evolved during the campaign into more bread and circuses for the voters.

I wonder what this disaster will cost our 7 X great grandchildren, if the human race is still around for them to be born.

The absolute best result from last night was Judy Wilson-Raybould winning her riding as an independent.

Seniors, and that includes me, should not get any further consideration from parliament. We as a group have voted for instant gratification ever since P. E. Trudeau ran in 1968. There has been little to no thought put into the future of our country on the part of the voters. We have voted for immediate gains, and borrowed from future generations to the extent that 1/3 of our tax dollars are currently going to pay the interest on our government's debts. Just imagine what our economy would be like if everyone had a 25% reduction in the taxes we pay.

Prohibition was championed by multiple industries, and weed was demonized by hollywood.

whats happening now, is the industry is being transfered and centralized, and in order for anyone to invest in vice after the tobacco era, they want third party warnings so they cant be sued for people doing dumb shit.

the problem they will face, is weed cant be sold like alcohol or tobacco so a more christian distributionist type system will have to come forward again

any efforts to traffic in high grade weed will fail because weed is a very unique commodity, and not well suited to commerce or interstate distribution

Back
Top Bottom