Idiots

If you like President Trump you'll love my new parody of "Bust A Move"!

Check it out:

If you don't like Trump it's still a pretty neat video and you can throw stuff at the screen. :ganjamon:

Peace, Hyena

Biggest complaint about them would be renaming strains to sound like they made them up. That shit really grinds my gears. Someone puts years of their hard work into developing a quality strain only for some shit head to grow it under his business name and call it whatever they want.
That is disrespectful to the person or people who put all their hard work into creating it in my opinion. I'd like to see laws put in place to protect the purity of the strains and rebranding for the future.

Ugh. That is no different than plagiarism. However, I would prefer to see the community self police little shames like that instead of more and more laws.

That said, if in a couple years, seeds from any of my own upcoming strains propagate, I would hope that anyone growing them would keep the name, but then prefix their own "personal brand" to it, since everyone has different growing conditions and techniques that make their grows unique to them.

So if I were to finally develop a strain myself and call it, just as an example, Wildfire, I would announce it as Ravenplume Wildfire. Then I would encourage anyone growing Wildfire seeds or clones to keep the Wildfire name, but replace my brand with their own.

Would that sound like a reasonable expectation?

Oh, and I am not currently planning on using Wildfire as a strain name (probably exists already anyway). That is just the nickname for one of my project indoor plants, or pet plants as I call them. Nah. I'm practicing keeping name ideas "secret" until it is time to unveil. :)

Back
Top Bottom