Idiots

Must be removed now. Just bought from Ontario site and shipped to me. No mention of that on my packages of White widow.

these are federal and still on them here? Im not sure why they dont have them in ontario

the statute looks like it was written by someones nephew...
The way I read it, I think an interpretation of 500000 clones and a mother count as one of your 4 plants, is pretty reasonable.
but I dont see anything in the statute regarding the labels, so its possible they have changed the regs.
The minister or the executive assistant can change those at will.

on a side note, I dont see how they are going to stop farmers or anyone growing it from selling directly to consumer... same way they cant legislate to stop you from buying uncertified eggs or chicken from a farmer directly..

the whole system is a disaster

I know the content of this thread is not funny but I had to come see... The headline gave me a chuckle.. Idiots and then right under IamOne. Lol. I'm sure it wasn't purposefully done and I hope you don't take offence. :) just a little funny.

Behold the happy idiot,
He doesn't give a damn!
I wish I were an idiot,
My God! Perhaps I am!

Just out of curiosity, is everyone on this thread saying its OK for pregnant women to be smoking weed?

I haven't seen any studies on the effects of cannabis on the fetus. I'd strongly recommend against the use of cannabis during pregnancy. Let someone else be the guinea pig for these studies, and don't risk your unborn child.

I was only asking because the Surgeon General warning was specific to adolescents and pregnant women. I don't see harm in holding judgement until there are more studies/information. I'm with you @Old Salt , let someone else be the guinea pig.

I would say compared to the tons of chemicals that a pregnant woman ingest on a daily basis especially in certain parts of the country where fracking wells are all over, and factory farms, glyphosate is in everything, microplastics, heavy metals.
Whatever poisonous crap the pharmaceutical companies want to pump down your throat. Or 50 vaccines doctors pump into new borns loaded with all kinds of crap.
The chemicals and Darwin knows what in most of our food.
That a little cannabis would be the absolute least thing a fetus would have a problem with.
And considering most all these other agents are cancer causing and cannabis fights cancer, personally I would trust the cannabis before I would any pharmaceutical company pill.

I'd say if its needed for pain or relaxing, sleep, whatever, that if a woman consumed cannabis they grew themselves 100% organically so theres positively zero pesticides or mold in the bud and she vaped reasonable quantities or maybe made some cannabis tea of high CBD low THC cultivars that there would be nothing to worry about.
The womans own body produces elevated amounts of endocannabinoids in her breast milk.

And you cant trust what this current surgeon general says about cannabis because virtually every word out of his face concerning cannabis is provably bullshit then he can be ignored.

And you cant trust what this current surgeon general says about cannabis because virtually every word out of his face concerning cannabis is provably bullshit then he can be ignored.

Oh I don't trust most government employees. I'm just saying, its reasonable to believe that THC potentially has negative effects on a developing brain. After reading the article you linked, I'm more firm on that stance that before. Thanks for the info dude!

Oh I don't trust most government employees. I'm just saying, its reasonable to believe that THC potentially has negative effects on a developing brain. After reading the article you linked, I'm more firm on that stance that before. Thanks for the info dude!
And I cant think of a single thing that a pregnant woman could ingest throughout the day that isn't more toxic than reasonable amounts of cannabis.

Most tap water in the whole country is loaded with lead.
Caffeine
Pesticides
There's hardly anything a person consumes on a daily basis that isn't more toxic than cannabis.

So worrying about cannabis is basically like a soldier on a battlefield surrounded by the enemy, bullets flying, poison gas, bombs, and then have them concerned about a hangnail.

I haven't seen any studies on the effects of cannabis on the fetus. I'd strongly recommend against the use of cannabis during pregnancy. Let someone else be the guinea pig for these studies, and don't risk your unborn child.

Been there done that, my kiddos are great. For the record. I've not heard of any Cannabis related complications and I know a handful of weed babies. Most are actually ahead of the curve in their class but that could be as much from the parenting as anything else. Most toddlers can't even hold a crayon anymore so the bar isn't very high.

Tip: when fighting anti-vaxxers lick your fists for bonus damage.

I can’t read through threads like this but I sincerely hope no one is defending pregnant mothers using cannabis... it’s common knowledge that smoke passes through the placenta and goes directly to the child. You want a stoned baby? GO FOR IT... but my opinion, if your too selfish to abstain from marijuana ( for 9 months lmao) for the sake of your child’s health then you have no business raising a child to begin with. Your already proving your needs are more important then your child’s... I could MAYBE see eating a TINY bit of cannabis edibles.. but I will NEVER condone a pregnant woman smoking. Cigarettes, weed, vaporizing... ANYTHING the mother ingests the baby does as well.. and yes there’s tons of nasty shit big brother puts in all their stuff already and this pregnant lady is already taking x amount of chemicals y and z.. blah blah... that doesn’t make it ok for us to pile more shit on top of all that other nasty shit. That’s like saying well these vitamins can be harmful to the liver... well fuck it, let’s add some liquor to make sure it really does some damage. And just like liver damage the consequences of these actions might not be something that can be seen with immediate studies.. might be something that manifests itself as another symptom later in life.

And for all these cheer leaders proudly proclaiming your child had no complications. Well congrats, you got lucky. I have seen what the complications of heavy marijuana use can do to a child and it’s sad. So let me be the first as no one seems to think it’s possible, weed can and will effect an unborn fetus.

weed can and will effect an unborn fetus.

And other than pure corporate pharmaceutical company propaganda, the proof of that statement can be found where exactly?
There are virtually no studies done on it.
The very few that have were either inconclusive or clearly corporate propaganda.
Do you think cannabis is a gateway drug?
Think its physically addicting?
Gives you lung cancer?
I mean the list of pure propaganda these assholes have been spewing for 80 years is mind boggling, and all of it lies.

But yeah, this isn't.

1. Frequently asked questions. Pregnancy FAQ196. Marijuana and pregnancy. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Marijuana and Pregnancy - ACOG. Accessed Aug. 20, 2018.
  2. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Obstetric Practice. Committee Opinion No. 722: Marijuana use during pregnancy and lactation. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2017;130:205.
  3. Health effects low birthweight and the environment — CDC tracking network. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health Effects Low Birthweight and the Environment - CDC Tracking Network. Accessed Aug. 20, 2018.

And that study included mothers that also smoked tobacco.
When that data point was excluded the mothers that smoked only cannabis showed no difference in birth weight.

I'm gonna go with your source is garbage. No offense. I came to that conclusion because when I clicked your link, I got the page, and then this:

Capture.PNG

Now I have to take the memory and solid state drive out of my computer and stick them in the microwave for 10. They could be at the door any minute!

Back
Top Bottom