If a male Sour D knocked up a female Lemon Haze?

Remystemple

would the seeds grow a cross of them both? or would the seeds just be lemon haze seeds?

Both. Look at plant genetics exactly like human genetics. Male n female could have a hundred kids (seeds) you will have girls and boys, some with more of the father traits, some with more of the mothers traits. You can come across recessive genes, genetic mutants.....

I agree with you, but the structure of the genetic structure of female and male individuals still affects. Sometimes it happens in people that only girls are born, or, on the contrary, only boys. There is a deeper question and not everything is as simple as it seems. The degree of health of a genetic sample and its pedigree genetics also affect the sex and the number of fruits (some may have a genetic level that twins are born, for example).

It is logical that there will be 50/50, man. :D Cross and do not think how it will be, so it will be, it does not depend on you. I hope that you will not get any unidentified mutant. Good luck and peace to you! :Namaste:

Sour in lots of strains comes from lemon terps somewhere along the line. Not always and if it does it may not smell lemony.

Still a Sour D x lemon Haze has potential. I do believe the Sour D genetics will over power the Lemon Haze for the most part. Still promising.

i occasionally buy regular seeds and intentionally cross breed. by coincidence i polinated a nice female sour d with master kush by nirvana. the rresults weer a plant like a sour d but buds more like kushl. very good weed and since i used a lot of pollen, i have a couple hundred seeds. thats how i spend part of my retirement. just put some of the seeds in water to germinate yesterday.

i occasionally buy regular seeds and intentionally cross breed. by coincidence i polinated a nice female sour d with master kush by nirvana. the rresults weer a plant like a sour d but buds more like kushl. very good weed and since i used a lot of pollen, i have a couple hundred seeds. thats how i spend part of my retirement. just put some of the seeds in water to germinate yesterday.
I would love love love to get a hold of some of those ! Sour D has always been a huge favourite of mine. The kush would just add that much more. Cheers buck, hope all is well in your garden. :)

Back
Top Bottom