If At First You Don't Succeed

Pinkstardust

It is a miracle that my lack of knowledge did not kill off all of my seeds. Being new at growing I am learning some good lessons. The posts here at 420 are amazing and I am very thankful for them. I decided to do something targeted to get deeper roots growing. I put diluted amounts of nutrients into an injection tool used for cooking and put the nutrients into the bottom of the pots I am growing in. Because some of the plants were still small I used a hypodermic needle to inject smaller amounts right under the roots hoping to make them dig down. So far its working. I will try to post a picture of what I am using.

Good to see you here on 420mag. Your idea sounds cool. One trick as well is when you transplant into pot make soil higher in the middle so water gos mostly down the out side making plant search as well. I will check out how your idea works. Keep it growing green

Allowing the soil to get mostly dry does the same thing. When your plant is thirsty and the soil is getting dry the roots will rapidly grow in search of water. Roots search for moisture not nutrients.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom